PO Box 3152, Brandon, FL 33509 Map · Phone number

About Tents and Stuff, Inc.

We Specialize...
in renting quality high peak and standard pole tents, frame tents, tables, chairs, linens and more. Tents and Stuff is the one-stop source for all of your wedding and professional event tent rental needs. Our expanding inventory of top quality tents combined with a renowned customer service reputation ensures that your special event will be a success!

Our Mission...
is to provide quality rental equipment, competitive pricing and most importantly superior customer service.  Please feel free to read our customer testimonials a tSuperpages.com.   At Tents and Stuff we are built around customer service and building strong business relationships. We are committed to our customers' complete satisfaction by providing exceptional tents, unsurpassed service and knowledgeable employees with over 25 years combined experience. We look forward to helping you plan your next event, and ensuring your day is a memorable one!

• On The Move Productions
03 1414 44 14596
03 1414 46 38440
logo
Tent Lighting

7 Reviews for Tents and Stuff, Inc.

• Jami

Jaimil · Getting married on 04/23/2022

Thanks Tents and Stuff for making our wedding dreams come true! When my husband and I decided to do our wedding outside we researched and spoke to many local companies for tent rentals, chairs, tables, linen, dance floor and many other items. We found that Darlene at tents and stuff was the most responssive and professional of any other company. She was very patient with me as a new bride. I was very picky and selective as to how I wanted thing set up though Darlene has a good eye for creativity and knowing how the set up would look best. I totally placed my trust in her as she listen and knew how best my wedding would appear. I was in amazement the minute I saw the tent as it had a very new look as inside and out as well as it was very clean. Everythig went without a hitch. I recommend Tents and Stuff to anyone looking to do an outside wedding. You will be in great hands. Their tents are of awsesome quality and appearance. They certainly deliver on new or nearly new wedding tents.

Sent on 12/18/2011
  • Y

yesenia · Married on 02/21/2013

Thank you for the wonderful and professional business you have delivered. We will certainly we keep you in mind for all future events!

Sent on 02/21/2013

Joselyn · Married on 02/20/2010

This company has been providing tents for the brides at our facility since 2003. We could not ask for a better company to work with. They are very professional and thier tents have always been new or in the nearly new condition. Their pricing is totally reasonable. If you are having an outdoor wedding this is the best company to go with.

Sent on 02/21/2010

Award

• Oh So Classy Events Wedding Planners

Darlene and her team at Tents & Stuff are super easy to work with and very friendly! They are able to set up before the rest of your vendors arrive and are very knowledgeable about their business. Don't hesitate to book them! :)

• PO Box 3152 Brandon, 33509 See on map
    Location of (Tents and Stuff, Inc.)