Bloomers Floral Design

Profile Picture
Christina
1 Review
02/16/2014

Cindy at Bloomers made a beautiful bouquet for me on my wedding day and for my maid of honor. I wanted succulents and sent her a picture with some succulent bouquets I liked and the bouquet she made blew me away! It was beyond what I even imagined! Perfect! She also made table centerpieces that matched and the moms were fighting over who got to take them. I even took the bouquet home and replanted the succulents. Thank you Cindy! You made an awesome day even better with your gorgeous arrangements. :)

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
5066 Rosario Avenue, Atascadero, CA 93422

Personal, Affordable & Unique

Personal, Affordable and Unique designs made especially for you.

Bloomers Floral Design will create one of a kind wedding flowers for you and yours on that very special day!

I understand each arrangement you choose represents you and your style. That's why I will focus on quality craftsmanship and you to make your event ... read more

Personal, Affordable and Unique designs made especially for you.

I understand each arrangement you choose represents you and your style. That's why I will focus on quality craftsmanship and you to make your event beautiful.

Very Affordable Wedding Packages

Everyone deserves beautiful flowers on their special day!

Call Today for a Complimentary Consultation with me.

(805) 305-9212

+/- read less
Details
Services offered: Delivery, Set Up
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Cindy is a pro at floral artistry. She can take a bride's vision and make it happen....with stunning results that won't break your budget! Not only is she very good at what she does, but in person she is extremely likeable and easy to work with. I highly recommend Cindy from Bloomers Floral Design. Jenny Perello/Cake Cathedral.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)