Bloomers Floral Design

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Delivery, Setup
About Us

Personal, Affordable and Unique designs made especially for you.

Bloomers Floral Design will create one of a kind wedding flowers for you and yours on that very special day!

I understand each arrangement you choose represents you and your style. That's why I will focus on quality craftsmanship and you to make your event beautiful.

Very Affordable Wedding Packages

Everyone deserves beautiful flowers on their special day!

Call Today for a Complimentary Consultation with me.

(805) 305-9212

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cindy at Bloomers made a beautiful bouquet for me on my wedding day and for my maid of honor. I wanted succulents and sent her a picture with some succulent bouquets I liked and the bouquet she made blew me away! It was beyond what I even imagined! Perfect! She also made table centerpieces that matched and the moms were fighting over who got to take them. I even took the bouquet home and replanted the succulents. Thank you Cindy! You made an awesome day even better with your gorgeous arrangements. :)

• Wedding: 02/16/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Christina
1 Review
Endorsements
Cindy is a pro at floral artistry. She can take a bride's vision and make it happen....with stunning results that won't break your budget! Not only is she very good at what she does, but in person she is extremely likeable and easy to work with. I highly recommend Cindy from Bloomers Floral Design. Jenny Perello/Cake Cathedral.
Associations I Belong to
805-305-9212
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards