Bloomers Floral Design

Profile Picture
Kristen
1 Review
05/30/2015

Cindy was great! She accommodated every change I came up with. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and lasted forever and I felt her services were such a good value! She even surprised me with the peonies that we had discussed but were not likely going to be in season. They looked great in my bouquet. I would recommend her a million times over!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
5066 Rosario Avenue, Atascadero, CA 93422

Personal, Affordable & Unique

Personal, Affordable and Unique designs made especially for you.

Bloomers Floral Design will create one of a kind wedding flowers for you and yours on that very special day!

I understand each arrangement you choose represents you and your style. That's why I will focus on quality craftsmanship and you to make your event ... read more

Personal, Affordable and Unique designs made especially for you.

I understand each arrangement you choose represents you and your style. That's why I will focus on quality craftsmanship and you to make your event beautiful.

Very Affordable Wedding Packages

Everyone deserves beautiful flowers on their special day!

Call Today for a Complimentary Consultation with me.

(805) 305-9212

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Cindy is a pro at floral artistry. She can take a bride's vision and make it happen....with stunning results that won't break your budget! Not only is she very good at what she does, but in person she is extremely likeable and easy to work with. I highly recommend Cindy from Bloomers Floral Design. Jenny Perello/Cake Cathedral.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)