Angeline Jordan

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I knew I wanted to get a bird cage veil, but couldn't seem to find one that didn't look like a bunch of fake flower from Michael's. Angeline Jordan's veil had beautiful roses that were made of silk. It was accented with ostrich feathers and rhinestones, which made the veil dance and sparkle. I was really impressed with the turnaround time because I was expecting 3-4 weeks, but actually received it in less than 2 weeks. At my wedding, I was surprised when I got more compliments on my bird cage veil than on my wedding dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
Laguna Beach, CA

Wedding Veils  ♦  Garters  ♦  Blog
We realize that wed
dings don't cater to the modern bride. You work hard, play hard, and love to the fullest. And when it comes to your wedding, you deserve only the best. We can be custom-ordered at the finest retailers nationwide, but we know that you demand the convenience of ultra luxury at your fingertips as well. This is why Angeline Jordan also strives to offer the finest selection of wedding accessories online. We have a produced a distinctive line of meticulously hand-made veils, garters, and accessories to make you shine on your special day. Our collections are characterized by beautiful tailoring, luxurious fabrics, and feminine designs.

Walking down the aisle in a fabulous wedding veil is a tradition that hasn't faded. Wedding veils are unique accessories meant to complete your look and provide an element of style and sophistication. Indulge in the luxury of a custom-made wedding veil. Angeline Jordan is designed for you, and we know you will feel like never before in our exclusive couture.

No bridal ensemble is complete without the addition of a wedding garter. The tradition of throwing the garter arose out of a 15th century custom where it was considered luck to leave the wedding with a piece of the bride's clothing. In modern times, it is common for brides to get two garters: One to keep as a keepsake, and one to throw!

Details