A Royal Moment

Irvine, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

A Royal Moment is a wedding dress boutique located in Irvine, California. This team has had the pleasure of helping hundreds of clients find the dress of their dreams. They offer high-quality and beautiful designs that suit a range of budgets.

A Royal Moment offers exceptional service and a stunning collection of over 400 dresses, available off-the-rack. Their highly experienced seamstresses will ensure your dress fits like a glove and can add sleeves and adjustments to necklines. So bring your loved ones, get cozy in your own private space, and get ready to say yes to the dress. Along with their breathtaking gowns, A Royal Moment also carries jewelry, veils, faux flower bouquets, and many other items to complete your ideal look. They welcome same-day appointments and will work with your busy schedule.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Andrea
    Andrea A. Married on 06/11/2022

I couldn't be happier!

Darlyn and her sister made the experience amazing, special, comfortable, and fun.
    For starters booking an appointment was incredibly easy online!
    Once we arrived at the store, my mom and I noticed how beautiful, clean, inviting, and gorgeous the boutique was laid out. Everything was spotless and sparkly which I loved! Darlyn immediately welcomed us and offered us something to drink.
    We then proceeded to the dressing room where Darlyn had a few dresses ready for me to try on, based on the questionnaire I filled out online. Once I showed her a picture of dress styles I liked, she pulled several other dresses. I tried on so many dresses and Darlyn was incredibly patient and friendly! She never made me feel rushed. In fact, I actually ended up buying the first dress I tried on that she recommend. It's like she knew exactly what I was looking for in my wedding dress.
    I am happy to say I found the one! Best of all, under budget! I loved the prices in the store. The gowns were so beautiful and the prices fit everyone's budget. We paired my dress up with a beautiful veil and for the first time I felt like a bride. I live out of town and the dress we ordered ended up being a little tight on the back. Darlyn went above and beyond in shipping me a larger corset to complete the back. She was amazing!
    I 100% recommend Darlyn and her sister. They made the whole experience enjoyable and special. I loved how transparent Darlyn was throughout the process, from the prices, timing of alterations, etc. We were so happy with the process, my mom will be returning in a few weeks to get her mother of the bride dress as well.

A Royal Moment's reply:

Andrea, thank you for your review! We loved helping you find your dream wedding dress. You'll make a beautiful bride! We're excited to see you again soon when you shop for your mom's mother-of-the-bride dress :)
    Kelsey S. Married on 01/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great quality for the price

The ladies here are very attentive and are willing to take as much time as needed to help you find your dress and accessories. The dresses are not made to order so you can get your dress pretty quickly if needed. Their prices are quite affordable. My dress, including alterations and accessories, was less than 2k. I'm very pleased!

A Royal Moment's reply:

Kelsey, thank you for visiting our boutique and for your kind words. We loved helping you say "yes" to the dress!
  • illustration stars

Darlyn M
Darlyn M
Owner

Meet Darlyn!

Native to Chile, Darlyn settled in Southern California with her husband, four children and two Maltipoms. With over two happy years in the area, Darlyn and her family call the Golden State their home.

With a passion for retail and fashion, Darlyn has always had the lifelong dream of opening her own store. That dream came true in October 2020 when A Royal Moment opened its first storefront in Irvine, California.

Darlyn feels incredibly lucky and blessed to work each day doing something she truly loves: helping her clients find the perfect dress for their wedding day.

17675 Harvard Ave Irvine, CA, 92614
(949) 418-9082

Tuesday - Sunday 11am - 7pm Early Mornings and Late Evenings by Appointment Sunday & Monday Closed
Location of (A Royal Moment)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding