17675 Harvard Ave, Irvine, CA 92614 Map Β· Phone number Β· Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About A Royal Moment

We believe every bride deserves to feel like royalty. Don't choose between high quality and affordability. Choose both.

To see more reviews, please visit our website or Facebook page. You can also do a virtual "walk" through our store by visiting our website and clicking on the "3D Virtual Tour" tab.

𝗔𝗕𝗒𝗨𝗧 𝗨𝗦

A Royal Moment is a bridal boutique located in Irvine, CA. We offer beautifully designed wedding dresses at a range of prices that can accommodate all budgets, and with the highest quality of service. Over 250+ dresses in stock, with a wide variety of sizes, styles, and colors.

No limit on the number of dresses you can try on, and your guests are welcome to join us in our beautiful, spacious and comfortable showroom. We also have dresses for Bridesmaids, Mother-of-the-Bride and Evening Gowns.

Book your bridal appointment today: aroyalmoment.com/appointment

πŸ—£ Se habla espaΓ±ol.

πŸ“² Text us at (949) 750-0028

π—¦π—˜π—₯π—©π—œπ—–π—˜π—¦ π—’π—™π—™π—˜π—₯π—˜π——

A Royal Moment provides couples and their entourage with high-quality attire that will have them standing at the altar in confidence. They have an array of dresses in their boutique, from lovely lace to princess ball gowns, to flowy beach looks for the boho bride. The team of experienced consultants will give soon-to-be-weds their undivided attention throughout their appointment to ensure they receive all the assistance they need. Along with their breathtaking gowns, A Royal Moment also carries jewelry, veils, faux flower bouquets, and many other items to complete your ideal look.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
Exclusive. Elusive. Unique.
Make your mark.
Make your mark.
Shop Modern Wedding Dresses
You're royalty. Remember it.
You're royalty. Remember it.
Alteration Services
β™‘  β™‘  β™‘
β™‘ β™‘ β™‘
It's your royal moment.
It's your royal moment.
The beginning of forever.
The beginning of forever.
250+ styles of wedding dresses
250+ styles of wedding dresses
Lost in a tulle daydream.
Lost in a tulle daydream.
wedding wire 51 1996869 161728233111954

4 Reviews for A Royal Moment

Kelsey S. Β· Getting married on 01/02/2022

Great quality for the price

The ladies here are very attentive and are willing to take as much time as needed to help you find your dress and accessories. The dresses are not made to order so you can get your dress pretty quickly if needed. Their prices are quite affordable. My dress, including alterations and accessories, was less than 2k. I'm very pleased!

Sent on 04/13/2021

A Royal Moment's reply:

Kelsey, thank you for visiting our boutique and for your kind words. We loved helping you say "yes" to the dress!

Lindsay H. Β· Getting married on 12/11/2021

Amazing experience!!!

When I started looking for dresses, it was difficult to find exactly the type of dress for my wedding. When I found A Royal Moment, I immediately saw multiple dresses that I liked and would have liked to try on. The different styles of dresses definitely made me book an appointment. Booking an appointment was very easy. All I did was enter in the type of dress (ballgown for me) that I was looking for and a size range.

Then came the day of the appointment! When I came in with my mom and future mother in law, we were the only customers in the store. I was taken into the dressing area where they had already pulled no less than 6 dresses for me just based on me saying I wanted a ballgown! They helped me get tied into the gowns and showed them off to my family. Before I knew it 2 or more hours had passed. Throughout that entire time I never felt rushed or pressured into something. They were all very understanding when something didn't work for my body type and also highlighted the dresses that looked the best.

Towards the end of the appointment, we hadn't found "the one", but they came out with a dress that was similar to one I had tried on. The unfortunate thing was it wasn't in my size. This wasn't a problem for them as they told me they could order in the dress for me within a few days and I could come back to try it on as well as some other dresses that they didn't have at the time.

The next week I came back, having not slept well the night before due to the excitement! We went in and saw the dresses that I was going to try on for the day. I tried on the dress that they ordered and it fit very well! Thinking, this can't possibly be "the one" we continued to try on other dresses for a few hours, but something kept me going back to that first dress.

I tried on the dress again and we spoke about some alterations that would be possible to make the dress work perfectly. We then tried on vails and I started to cry. It was such a special moment and to find "the one" after only going to one store was a dream come true.

Thank you to Darlyn and the rest of the team for being so patient with us and so accommodating. Everyone was so nice and it really felt like a family :)

Also, I had my say yes to the dress moment and it was great! :D

Sent on 04/02/2021

A Royal Moment's reply:

Lindsay, wow! Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so excited for you and all that's to come on your special day. You make a gorgeous bride. We had so much fun helping you find the perfect dress. Thank you for choosing A Royal Moment :)

A Royal Moment FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Team of A Royal Moment

Darlyn M

Darlyn M

Owner

Meet Darlyn!

Native to Chile, Darlyn settled in Southern California with her husband, four children and two Maltipoms. With over two happy years in the area, Darlyn and her family call the Golden State their home.

With a passion for retail and fashion, Darlyn has always had the lifelong dream of opening her own store. That dream came true in October 2020 when A Royal Moment opened its first storefront in Irvine, California.

Darlyn feels incredibly lucky and blessed to work each day doing something she truly loves: helping her clients find the perfect dress for their wedding day.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 17675 Harvard Ave Irvine, CA, 92614 See on map
    (949) 418-9082 (Phone number)
    Tuesday - Saturday 11am - 7pm Early Mornings and Late Evenings by Appointment Sunday & Monday Closed
    Location of (A Royal Moment)