Blush Bridal Couture

Tustin, California View map Visit website

Your Wedding Dress Is Waiting For You.

Blush Bridal Couture is an Orange County bridal store like no other. We’re experts at creating a luxurious experience for our brides without any of the intimidation and stress you’ll find at other bridal stores. At Blush, we believe finding your dream dress should be a fun, relaxed, and memorable experience. Enjoy a glass of complimentary champagne while our consultants guide you through our many choices. Your friends and family will love the plush seating in our semi-private viewing areas and you’re sure to enjoy our cozy fitting rooms, our engaging consultants, and our thoughtfully curated wedding dress selections. Not sure what you’re looking for yet? No worries! We feature a wide range of current styles and sizes to suit any bride’s vision and our top notch bridal stylists to help you navigate the process. A luxury experience you’ll never forget with down-to-earth service you won’t regret.

WE TRULY CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR WEDDING DAY.

From your initial phone call or email to set up an appointment, to your final pickup; we’re here for YOU. Our #1 goal is to make your wedding dress shopping experience the absolute best. Let us handle everything; you sit back, sip some champs and enjoy.

OUR BRIDAL STYLISTS ARE THE BEST.

All of our stylists have had hours of intensive training and have helped literally hundreds and hundreds of brides find their perfect wedding dresses here at Blush. They are incredibly knowledgeable in every facet of the process, from fabrics and silhouettes to helping you pick out the perfect accessories to go with your dress. And – the most importantly – they’re super fun and easygoing.

OUR DRESSES AND DESIGNERS ARE THE CREAM OF THE CROP.

Here at Blush we seek out the highest quality, most beautiful, and unique wedding dresses in a variety of prices and looks so that you have a diverse selection to choose from. We are all about offering styles that aren’t found everywhere else in SoCal, meaning – your look will be one of a kind, just like you.

WE ARE FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED.

Our business values are everything to us, and it shows in everything we do. With that comes a genuine passion and integrity that is evident in the products, service, and experience we offer.

WE ARE AN INCLUSIVE BUSINESS.

We strongly believe in serving all women and all couples. We are an LGBTQ+ friendly business, and we are all people who support and stand up for marriage equality for all couples.

BEAUTIFUL IS NOT A SIZE.

Size inclusivity is of the utmost importance to us. A bride is not defined by her wedding dress size and every bride, regardless of her stature, deserves to have a magical experience while shopping for “the one”.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 06/18/2022

Beautiful Dress and Service

I loved everything about my dress and experience shopping at Blush!
    Sarah H. Married on 03/11/2022

Making my wedding dress dreams come true

Making my wedding dress dreams come true!!! I said "YES" to the dress with Lisa-Marie on 6/4/2021!!! Blush was my second dress shop experience, and I am so thrilled I booked it on a whim. I instantly felt an amazing feeling working with my stylist, Lisa, and just had an overall fantastic wedding dress experience in general. I came in confused as heck because I had pinned A-line Ball Gowns on my dream wedding Pinterest board, and I ended up not falling in love with that style. Lisa was truly the best stylist. Lisa and I share a detailed and decisive personality and she completely understood that I wanted comfort and not be self-conscious of what I see as my flawed areas. She had great advice, and we tried on several different shapes/colors/etc. Once I narrowed it down to my final choice, I tried on two more Ball Gowns again so that I could for sure know I was no longer wanting that. Lisa asked all the right questions, and I am so thankful for her expertise. I ended up coming back that next week with my family to say "YES!" Thank you, Lisa, for your guidance and for making the process so easy and fun.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer B. Married on 03/04/2022

Floral, Flowy, and Feminine Dresses

I bought my wedding dress from Blush well over a year ago, but I communicated with the store frequently about the dress shipping, extra fabric, pick up, etc. The store is located in a cute shopping center as well. I had a good feeling about Blush after discovering it on Instagram. It was the third bridal store I went to, so three really is the charm.

Paige was a fantastic stylist, and I felt comfortable around her immediately. I appreciate how she did not overwhelm me with trying on dozens of dresses, but instead we made the most of our time with the variety she picked out for me by analyzing what I liked and didn't like about each dress. I had an idea of what I wanted, but she encouraged me to go out of my comfort zone with some dresses. The dress I chose actually happened to be one I found online as I did research, but I appreciate how knowledgeable and friendly Paige was.

Whenever I had to call the store, the women on the other line were always so accommodating and friendly as well. I think their names were Karly and Amy. They (along with Paige) helped this process be much smoother and stress free.

In short, I am honored to be a Blush bride. At the time I bought my dress, they had 400 options in stock, so there is plenty of opportunity to find your dress. The vibe is definitely floral, flowy, and feminine.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

163 photos · 03/23/2019
  • Cody & Tianna
    36 photos · 10/18/2016

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Blush Bridal Couture to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Calligrapher 214 957 2155

All Smiles PhotoBooths All Smiles PhotoBooths Photo Booths

Beautiful store with lots to choose from & great customer service! Absolutely wonderful.

Christine Bentley Photography Christine Bentley Photography Wedding Photographers

WOW....not only is this Bridal Salon totally amazing in appearance but it has the most wonderful sales team in the world. Not only knowledgeable but super sweet! You truly wont find better customer service! We don't need to be one of many, or part of a bridal cattle call, in fact, who would, you want one on one attention, people who remember your name and are not constantly looking at the clock, you want dedicated people fitting you with your dream dress and this is the place to find it!!!

13011 Newport Ave Suite 111 Tustin, California, 92780
714-573-8000

Mondays: Closed Tuesday-Sunday: 9:30-5:00 *appointment required*
Location of (Blush Bridal Couture)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding