Blush Bridal Couture

13011 Newport Ave Suite 111, Tustin, CA 92780 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Blush Bridal Couture

Your Wedding Dress Is Waiting For You.

Blush Bridal Couture is an Orange County bridal store like no other. We’re experts at creating a luxurious experience for our brides without any of the intimidation and stress you’ll find at other bridal stores. At Blush, we believe finding your dream dress should be a fun, relaxed, and memorable experience. Enjoy a glass of complimentary champagne while our consultants guide you through our many choices. Your friends and family will love the plush seating in our semi-private viewing areas and you’re sure to enjoy our cozy fitting rooms, our engaging consultants, and our thoughtfully curated wedding dress selections. Not sure what you’re looking for yet? No worries! We feature a wide range of current styles and sizes to suit any bride’s vision and our top notch bridal stylists to help you navigate the process. A luxury experience you’ll never forget with down-to-earth service you won’t regret.

WE TRULY CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR WEDDING DAY.

From your initial phone call or email to set up an appointment, to your final pickup; we’re here for YOU. Our #1 goal is to make your wedding dress shopping experience the absolute best. Let us handle everything; you sit back, sip some champs and enjoy.

OUR BRIDAL STYLISTS ARE THE BEST.

All of our stylists have had hours of intensive training and have helped literally hundreds and hundreds of brides find their perfect wedding dresses here at Blush. They are incredibly knowledgeable in every facet of the process, from fabrics and silhouettes to helping you pick out the perfect accessories to go with your dress. And – the most importantly – they’re super fun and easygoing.

OUR DRESSES AND DESIGNERS ARE THE CREAM OF THE CROP.

Here at Blush we seek out the highest quality, most beautiful, and unique wedding dresses in a variety of prices and looks so that you have a diverse selection to choose from. We are all about offering styles that aren’t found everywhere else in SoCal, meaning – your look will be one of a kind, just like you.

WE ARE FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED.

Our business values are everything to us, and it shows in everything we do. With that comes a genuine passion and integrity that is evident in the products, service, and experience we offer.

WE ARE AN INCLUSIVE BUSINESS.

We strongly believe in serving all women and all couples. We are an LGBTQ+ friendly business, and we are all people who support and stand up for marriage equality for all couples.

BEAUTIFUL IS NOT A SIZE.

Size inclusivity is of the utmost importance to us. A bride is not defined by her wedding dress size and every bride, regardless of her stature, deserves to have a magical experience while shopping for “the one”.

Follow Blush Bridal Couture on

91 Reviews for Blush Bridal Couture

• Victoria

Victoria Esparza · Married on 12/06/2019

My dream dress

Blush was my first stop in shopping for my wedding dress, and I can’t believe how quickly I found the dress of my dreams. I showed the consultant pictures of dresses I liked, and she instantly pulled the most beautiful dresses. I knew I found my dress the instant I put it on. I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 10/20/2019

Fairy Bridemother

Lisa at Blush was my consultant twice. The first appointment was my first ever bridal appointment and she was spot on with the choices she pulled for me. The second appointment was my 3rd bridal appointment and Lisa once again worked her magic and I ended up finding the dress of my dreams, with a way to do a ceremony and reception look. I can’t thank them enough.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Blush Bridal Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Blush Bridal Couture to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• All Smiles PhotoBooths Photo Booths

Beautiful store with lots to choose from & great customer service! Absolutely wonderful.

• Christine Bentley Photography Wedding Photographers

WOW....not only is this Bridal Salon totally amazing in appearance but it has the most wonderful sales team in the world. Not only knowledgeable but super sweet! You truly wont find better customer service! We don't need to be one of many, or part of a bridal cattle call, in fact, who would, you want one on one attention, people who remember your name and are not constantly looking at the clock, you want dedicated people fitting you with your dream dress and this is the place to find it!!!

• 13011 Newport Ave Suite 111 Tustin, California, 92780 See on map
    714-573-8000 (Phone number)
    Mondays: Closed Tuesday-Sunday: 9:30-5:00 *appointment required*
    Location of (Blush Bridal Couture)