Blush Bridal Couture Reviews

93 Reviews for Blush Bridal Couture

• Rachel

Rachel R. · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Say YES at Blush!

LOVE this place. Came all the way from San Diego to Blush and they found my DREAM dress almost instantly. Jolie was an absolute treat to work with- she pulled so many beautiful dresses in my style, read my reactions to each dress and gave me such knowledgeable advice that guided my final decision! Not to mention, Blush knew I was having a hard time deciding between two so they were amazingly accommodating and allowed me extra time to sleep on it! 10/10 recommend to any brides out there!

Sent on 12/26/2020
  • Emily

Emily O. · Married on 07/31/2020

Incredible Bridal Shop

I loved my experience with Blush Bridal! They made us feel so special with champagne and truly picked out the best dresses for me to try. I found my DREAM dress!

Sent on 05/02/2021

Molly O. · Married on 12/06/2019

Jolie is a superstar!

Wonderful experience at Blush. Jolie went above and beyond for me from the moment we met, until my wedding day. So extremely impressed and happy.

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria E. · Married on 12/06/2019

My dream dress

Blush was my first stop in shopping for my wedding dress, and I can’t believe how quickly I found the dress of my dreams. I showed the consultant pictures of dresses I liked, and she instantly pulled the most beautiful dresses. I knew I found my dress the instant I put it on. I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 10/20/2019

Fairy Bridemother

Lisa at Blush was my consultant twice. The first appointment was my first ever bridal appointment and she was spot on with the choices she pulled for me. The second appointment was my 3rd bridal appointment and Lisa once again worked her magic and I ended up finding the dress of my dreams, with a way to do a ceremony and reception look. I can’t thank them enough.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Christy · Married on 09/06/2019

This salon is hands down my favorite salon. From the time that you walk in and notice all the beautiful dresses and decor. This place made me feel like a princess. They offer champagne and donuts, and have the best staff to help you find your dream dress. I have told all up coming brides about Blush. Not only do they have amazing dresses, but they have amazing veils and jewelry too. My friends and family have commented on their experience with me at Blush. They were blown away by the service and staff at blush. I hope to visit blush again with a upcoming bride. Thank you Blush!

Sent on 09/26/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing everything!

Shopping in general is stressful for me but everyone at Blush was amazing and took the time to figure out my personality and style to fit me in my perfect dress. They were super accommodating with my group and making a return trip to try on the last 2 dresses. They were so patient when it took me an hour (maybe more) of trying on the dresses back to back before deciding on the one. They are amazing and I am so excited to pick up my dress next week! Highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/15/2018

What's a wonderful place

Blush Bridal made the whole experience so fun and relaxing. I was listened too by the staff and found the most beautiful dress and a great price. Would highly recommend! They had me looking and feeling fabulous

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon C. · Married on 11/03/2018

I Said Yes at Blush

I said “YES” to the dress of my dreams at Blush Bridal Couture! After a quick google search of the bridal salons in the Orange County area, I narrowed my list to two. One was a boutique that made their own dresses, and the other was for Blush that carried all the top wedding dress designers. I scheduled an appointment at each boutique on the same day (it made for a more tiring day than expected, who knew trying on dresses could be so tiring!). I started my day at the other boutique and found a dress that I like that I thought might be the one, but decided to keep my appointment at Blush anyways...and boy am I glad that I did! My consultant for the appointment was Kayla, who did a great job of listening to things that I wanted in a dress, and bringing me different options to try on. While all of the dresses that I tried were beautiful, they just didn’t catch my eye and I was starting to give up. Then, my Maid of Honor reminded me that I had been looking at dresses with sleeves on them before my appointment, and up until that point hadn’t tried anything on with sleeves. Kayla knew the perfect dress that had all of the aspects of the other dresses I had tried on, but with sleeves. As soon as I put on D2038 by Essense of Australia I knew it was the dress for me, and apparently my mom and Maid of Honor did too because they instantly started crying! After finding THE dress, Kayla helped me find THE veil, and then we worked on finding the right size to order and finally payment (50% due that day, and the rest due when the dress arrived at the store). Between purchasing and pickup, Blush was great at communicating and keeping me in the loop. There were no issues getting my dress in plenty of time for the wedding, and scheduling a pick up appointment was a breeze - they even referred me to a great seamstress of alterations! My experience with Blush Bridal Couture was 5 star all the way, and I would recommend their boutique for any bride looking to say YES to the perfect dress!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Magdalena L. · Married on 09/07/2018

Most Unique Styles!!!

Blush provides the best of the best! The amount of different styles of dresses is incredible... all unique and beautiful in their way. The quality of these dresses is incredible and so if the service you get when shopping at Blush. We recently used a few styles in our styled photo shoot and the amount of positive comments we get from brides to be regarding the dresses would not be possible without Blush. We will continue to send our clients to Blush Bridal.

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Angeline

Angeline · Married on 09/01/2018

Perfect Lace Wedding Dress

I had visited a few wedding dress boutiques on my own, and was leaning towards a dress from another store. I sent Blush a picture of that dress before my Blush appointment, and added comments on what else I was looking for in a dress. From my email, Lisa was able to pick the perfect Essence of Australia dress with a dramatic lace back. It had all the elements I was looking for, it was the perfect dress for me, thank you for your help Lisa! Nazzi is the most talented tailor I’ve worked with. My dress didn’t fit perfect when it arrived, but she made it fit perfect after 3 fittings. She also made sure she sewed enough bustles to hold my train so I could dance full out during our routine. Thank you Nazzi for making my wedding dress fit perfect!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Amber · Married on 12/01/2017

ALL of the girls at the shop were friendly. They made my experience of buying a wedding dress a breeze! The seamstress, Nazzi, was fantastic too!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Krista · Married on 09/09/2017

I love how the dress fits me. I know I picked the right dress when my now husband really loved how it looks. It’s elegant with a bit of sexy.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 07/22/2017

I found my wedding dress, headpiece, and veil at Blush Bridal. My first appointment they were so welcoming and sweet! They were also so accommodating when I asked to come back the next day with all my bridesmaids. They treated us so nicely and I absolutely LOVED everything I got there! I HIGHLY recommend it to to everyone!

Sent on 08/09/2017
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/06/2017

This bridal shop is right next to my work so when it came time to go dress shopping I figured to schedule an appointment at this location. I made a total for three appointments to try on dressed and three different shops. It just so happens this shop had the first appointment available so it was by default my first stop which at the time I wasn't happy about as the dress I loved online was not at this location but instead at my second appointment. I walked into Blush with only a general idea as to what I was looking for and showed my lady the dress I really loved. The lady who helped me (her name was also Erin but no longer works at Blush) was wonderful. She started to pull dresses that were similar to the one to the picture of the dress I showed her. All together eight dresses were pulled. I had never tried on a wedding dress so I didn't know if my "omg I'm in a wedding dress" feelings and thoughts along with the tears of happiness were normal to have when trying on your very first wedding dress (found it that reaction wasn't normal at least for me with every dress). I tried on only six of the eight dresses we pulled and ended up getting the first dress I tried on. It was a Robert Bullock custom dress. The reason it was custom is because the shape of the dress didn't have the lace I loved as much as another Robert Bullock dress I had tried on. The store manager, Carey, said she would call the designer to ask about swapping out the lace. In the end the designer agreed to change the lace and only charged $300 for doing it. I never ended up going to my other two appointments and the dress I thought I loved and wanted didn't compare to the one I got.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Bernie · Married on 03/25/2017

This was the greatest bridal dress shopping experience! I had gone to about 6 other bridal shops before finding Blush, most in the Bay Area. Blush was professional, had a clean shop, and a huge variety of dresses in different price points. They gave a recommendation for alterations, Nazzi, who was a pro at wedding dresses, too!. 100% recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/03/2017
  • Pirate & 60s Bride

Catherine · Married on 03/20/2017

Bridal Boutique Dresses & Experience

What a lovely, unpretentious boutique and Carly is awesome! Easy-going, non-salesy. I bought and customized a Martina Liana bodysuit (Blake) here. When the designer was more than a month late on delivery and didn’t finish the customizations I paid for, Carly had the designer rush extra fabric and Blush paid for the customizations. Class act! Blush’s recommended seamstress, Nazzi, is an artist. Loved the sweetheart neckline she created.

3 stars for the designer, 5 stars for Carly’s “fixes” and Nazzi’s designer alterations.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Tracy · Married on 03/04/2017

Shopping for my wedding dress was a day that I always dreamt about. I imagined finding the perfect dress in a cute store, with fun and supportive staff, while sipping champagne with my family and friends. Blush Bridal had EXACTLY what I was looking for!! Upon arrival, they greeted us with bubbly and had a nice lounge area for my girls to sit at while I tried dresses on. It is the cutest boutique with beautiful mirrors, great lighting, and super clean furniture. I had been to a couple other stores and they absolutely did not compare to the experience I had a Blush. Karly helped me find the perfect dress and honestly could not have made the day more fun or easy. Since I didn’t really know what style I wanted yet, Karly picked lots of different styles and was really patient with me while we narrowed down on what felt right. As soon as we narrowed it down, she pulled lots of gorgeous dresses IN MY BUDGET and I immediately fell in love with one of the Martina Liana ones she pulled. I have already recommended my sister and closest friends to go to Blush as they are too looking for their perfect wedding gown. I didn’t feel any pressure to buy a dress that day, and it was clear that their goal was to find something that made me feel special and beautiful. I easily give Blush Bridal 10/10 stars!

It was also great that Blush recommends a seamstress to do the alterations. Nazzi was absolutely fabulous and very easy to work with!! I had 4-5 fittings at her house, which very clean and organized. With so many dresses that she was working on, I was always impressed with her ability to keep them all separate and altered on time. I felt like she was a perfectionist when it came to making the dress fit my body, and in the end I really felt like I was truly wearing the dress, rather than the dress wearing me. She is definitely a professional when it comes to altering wedding gowns and I am so lucky that Blush led me to her, thank you for everything Nazzi!!!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Kimberly · Married on 01/28/2017

I cannot say enough nice things about Blush Bridal. A friend of mine recommended Blush and they were the first wedding dress store I went to. When I arrived, my bridal consultant brought out champagne for my guests and I (before I even bough anything!) and then asked me about my venue and what I was looking for in a wedding dress. After I told her, she said “I know the perfect dress for you”. I thought that was just a sales pitch, but she made me try that dress on first and I fell in love. I tried on about 7 other dresses and ended up buying the first dress I tried on. Plus, it was wayyyyy within my budget!
    They had so many pretty dresses and were all so kind and welcoming. Do yourself a favor and check out Blush Bridal. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 04/22/2017

Jillian · Married on 10/29/2016

I said yes to the dress here! I can't wait to wear my dress on my wedding day! The girls at Blush are great! They all help so much! Also, you get offered pink champagne right when you enter the store for you and all of your guests! I went to 5 other dress shops in the hunt for my perfect dress and I didn't have nearly as good of am experience as I had at Blush! They also have a lot of trunk shows for dresses and accessories. I would highly recommend Blush to all of the future brides that I know!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Allie · Married on 10/08/2016

I worked with Carly to find my wedding dress. She was really great with providing plenty of options especially since I wasn't even really sure what I was looking for. I brought my mom and three bridesmaids and everyone had a great time in their beautiful shop! I was pretty much out of there in two hours with the most beautiful dress and accessories! I recommend this place to everyone I know looking for a wedding dress!

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • Becoming A Mrs!

Samantha · Married on 08/20/2016

I purchased the first dress I tried on at this salon! They made the experience for me and my family so wonderful. I would recommend this salon to anyone who is looking for a dress, veil, or any other bridal accessories. They have it all! I can't wait to go back and pick up my dress

Sent on 04/27/2015

Lauren · Married on 07/02/2016

Blush was one of 4 places I visited to find my dress and it was BY FAR the best! I went there once and didn't have any luck, but decided to go back again because they treated me so well. I had Missy as my bridal consultant both times. She was incredible! She made me feel very at ease with the process and really listened to what I said. She was funny and so helpful! She took things that I said, feelings I expressed, and faces I made and translated those things into insightful dress recommendations. Also, she is great at working those clamps! All the girls at Blush were so helpful and sweet. The staff at Blush made the process fun, something I cannot say about the other places I went. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Blush and their staff!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Alyssa · Married on 03/12/2016

Buying my wedding dress at Blush was a great experience thanks in part to their great customer service and knowledgeable staff. Karly played the biggest role in what made Blush so great for me. I felt that she really listened to what I wanted out of a dress and respected my budget. She helped me to remember that I need to feel like the best version of myself in whatever dress I pick. Once I found "the dress" she beautifully styled it right away from the veil to the accessories and she totally captured my look and personality. They recommended and great tailor at an affordable piece as well and Karly worked with the designer to get any extra pieces of fabric I needed. Overall a great experience and a must visit if you are in Orange County.

Sent on 02/11/2016

Such a great experience here! I can't say enough good things about Carlie! Always a warm welcoming and really cares about what you want in a dress! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2015