Placentia, CA 92870 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About All Smiles PhotoBooths

All Smiles Photo Booths is a southern California based company that has been in the event production business for over a decade.  We pride ourselves on our attention to detail as well as always being on the cutting edge of technology. All of our booths and photo strips can be customized to fit your wedding needs: themes, colors, etc.
Our booths are built like classic photo booths, fitting 3-4 people comfortably, though we have seen up to 9 people cram in!  Your photos will print out in two identical 2x6 photo strips, each with four pictures with a custom graphic on the bottom to remember your day by.

Other couples have also viewed

• Grab A Prop | Photo Booth Rentals
Photos 7 Photos
Videos 1 Video

2 Reviews for All Smiles PhotoBooths

Mary · Married on 11/05/2010

The photobooth was a very fun addition to my wedding and the people at All Smiles made it pretty easy. They brought it before my reception and stayed to make sure everything went ok. Which it did.
    Also, I wanted a real Photobooth, not pvc pipe with curtains and a cheap camera and All Smiles provided one for the same price as what the other companies wanted for the lower quality "booth".
    I was very impressed by their service.

Sent on 06/29/2011

Erin · Married on 02/19/2011

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

All smiles was just what i wanted for my wedding! They were super helpful and were very kind even when I asked them so many questions. Where we had the booth delivered was close by and to my surprise the delivery was FREE!
    They booth showed up on time which is great on a day as of this one!
    I would recommend All Smiles to anyone who was looking to add some fun to their memories for almost any occasion.

Sent on 04/04/2011

All Smiles PhotoBooths's reply:

Thank you so much Erin! We had a great time and your wedding was beautiful.

• Blush Bridal Couture Wedding Dresses

All Smiles Photo Booth is such a fun, unique added bonus to have on your Wedding day! They have an extremely friendly team and are very hands on making sure your guests are well taken care of! What a great idea for your special day and a distinctive favor for your guests to remember your day as well!

• Placentia, 92870 See on map
    7147920108 (Phone number)
    7146165433 (Fax Number)
    10 a.m.-6 p.m. M-F
    Location of (All Smiles PhotoBooths)