112-A W.Commonwealth Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832 Map · Phone number

About The Dresser

The Dresser is a wedding dress store in Fullerton, California. This small boutique bridal shop is located in historic downtown Fullerton, offering a warm, inviting, and comfortable atmosphere for brides for over 30 years. They are a one-stop shop for all of your wedding-day needs, ranging from gowns to shoes to accessories. No matter your style, the team at The Dresser will help you achieve the complete wedding-day look that you envision.

The Dresser offers all of the services necessary to bring together the full wedding look for the bride, bridesmaids, and mother of the bride. You can get alterations, customizations, cleaning, and preservation services all in this one boutique shop. They get new inventory monthly, and even have exciting trunk shows, as well. Their wide selection of items includes:

• Bridal belts

photo3

139 Reviews for The Dresser

• Lindsay

Lindsay Sorenson · Getting married on 03/19/2021

I said ‘Yes’ at The Dresser!

I had the absolute best experience saying yes to the dress at The Dresser Bridal! I made my appointment early January for an appointment in late February. It was an easy process and they had great time options. When I went to my appointment, I was immediately greeted when I walked in with my girls. Note* you are only allowed 3 guests with you due to seating purposes, which is plenty when trying of wedding dresses. My stylist, Elitza, was super sweet and brought me into my fitting room area and immediately asked if we wanted champagne. While we sat sipping, she asked my likes and dislikes of wedding dresses I had seen or previously tried on. Since this was my first time, I showed her some pictures of dresses I liked and described dresses I had seen while looking around the shop. She was super patient with me while I tried on my dresses. When I walked out in the dress I ended up saying yes to, she also smiled with me because she knew how much I loved it. While I was in front of the mirrors, I also had other stylists walking by complimenting me the whole time, which makes you feel like a million bucks.

Overall, it was a wonderful experience. All the girls are super helpful and are there to help you feel and look great! Can’t wait to pick up my dress and do my fitting. Highly recommended this Dress shop to any bride!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Dennise

Dennise Banuelos · Married on 06/26/2020

1st time trying on dresses

The dresser was the first store I visited to look for a wedding dress. I had no idea what to expect, but I knew that I wanted a mermaid style dress. Meagan was my bridal consult she pulled dresses that I really like it really gave me a better idea of what I was looking for. I’m so happy she pulled the essence of Australia dresses because of her I fell in love with this designer. There was a dress she had me try on that I absolutely loved but I did want to visit at least 1 more store before I said yes. The designer was having a trunk show so I really wanted to go. Although I didn’t end up buying my dress at the dresser I did end up buying the same dress that Meagan pulled for me except that I bought it at the trunk show because of the discounts I received. The dresser is a beautiful store and I loved my bridal consultant and because of her I knew exactly what dress I wanted. I wish I could have bought here since the dresser is much closer to where I live, but I just couldn’t pass up the deal at the trunk show. I do definitely recommend this store ask for Meagan if possible.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Lois

Lois Kuo · Married on 10/06/2019

Purchased my gorgeous wedding dress here

They have an amazing sample sale in which you can get a great deal on a designer price for up to half of the cost. I went to check it out without bringing others to help, and their staff was on hand to help me in and out of the dresses. They were so friendly and efficient. Would definitely recommend checking them out!

Sent on 01/23/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Dresser FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Studio EMP Wedding Photographers

The Dresser has a huge selection of dresses and accessories and the girls are super nice and fun to work with!

• Agape Planning and Design Wedding Planners

Beautiful bridal salon... great selections!

• Pink Paper Design Wedding Invitations

The Dresser truly is a Bridal Boutique Oasis in Southern California. We have not been to a bridal boutique that we loved more! The experience and atmosphere alone are enough to entice us to forever refer brides. The staff at The Dresser is unparalleled; with their years of experience in the business and as past brides themselves, they know how to provide the bridal experience you always dreamt of. Your wedding planning journey would not be complete without a visit to The Dresser.

• 112-A W.Commonwealth Ave Fullerton, California, 92832 See on map
    714-870-7101 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Dresser)