112-A W.Commonwealth Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832 Map · Phone number

About The Dresser

The Dresser is a wedding dress store in Fullerton, California. This small boutique bridal shop is located in historic downtown Fullerton, offering a warm, inviting, and comfortable atmosphere for brides for over 30 years. They are a one-stop shop for all of your wedding-day needs, ranging from gowns to shoes to accessories. No matter your style, the team at The Dresser will help you achieve the complete wedding-day look that you envision.

The Dresser offers all of the services necessary to bring together the full wedding look for the bride, bridesmaids, and mother of the bride. You can get alterations, customizations, cleaning, and preservation services all in this one boutique shop. They get new inventory monthly, and even have exciting trunk shows, as well. Their wide selection of items includes:

• Bridal belts

The Dresser 5
The Dresser 6
The Dresser 7

Erica · Married on 03/23/2019

We were going to a few dress shops on the day of my appointment and ended up arriving an hour early to The Dresser. They told me they were a little short staffed but that they would try to squeeze me in early and that we could look around in the mean time. We started looking around and within 10 mins someone was avaliable to help me. I dont remember her name and I feel horrible but she was amazing!!!! I described that i was having a vintage wedding so she helped me grab dresses that I liked and that we thought would fit my theme. The whole reason I wanted to go to this dress shop was because their claim is that nothing on their floor costs more than $2k. It was awesome!!! I wanted the perfect dress but couldnt imagine spending thousands of dollars on my perfect dress. I tried on a few and wasnt happy with any of them. The Sales Lady then asked if she could pick some out that she thought would be better. She grabbed 2 dresses and I loved both of them!!! I tried them each on 3 times and had the hardest time picking my favorite. I finally decided and love my dress sooooo much!! Every time i put it on for a fitting or anything I dont want to take it off. They gave me a 3 month lead time, but then called me a month after i ordered it to say it came in early because the manufacture had it in stock. Part of me was thinking she may have picked the most expensive dress in the store, but I was wrong. My perfect wedding dress that the Sales Lady picked out for me cost $950 including tax!!!!! I found out later that the Reps dont work on commission which i think makes all the difference. Since then I have recommended everyone i know to at least go try on dresses there, because if you dont find your dress you will at least get to experience real customer service. I live in San Diego but gladly made the trip out to get my dress at the Dresser!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2012
  • Giovanny

Giovanny · Married on 03/03/2019

Thank you providing such a beautiful dress for my wife

My now wife purchased her dress from here and I love it so much much that I am dropping by to leave this review. She looked beautiful and the dress complimented her every feature. I thank you for your great work.

Sent on 03/09/2019
    The Dresser 8

Lacy · Married on 09/08/2018

Worth every penny! I went other places to look for dresses but when I came to The Dresser, I KNEW I was buying a dress that day! Service was amazing and I received so many compliments on my dress.

Sent on 10/06/2018
    The Dresser 9
    The Dresser 10

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Dresser FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Studio EMP
    Studio EMP Wedding Photographers

The Dresser has a huge selection of dresses and accessories and the girls are super nice and fun to work with!

• Agape Planning and Design
    Agape Planning and Design Wedding Planners

Beautiful bridal salon... great selections!

• Pink Paper Design
    Pink Paper Design Wedding Invitations

The Dresser truly is a Bridal Boutique Oasis in Southern California. We have not been to a bridal boutique that we loved more! The experience and atmosphere alone are enough to entice us to forever refer brides. The staff at The Dresser is unparalleled; with their years of experience in the business and as past brides themselves, they know how to provide the bridal experience you always dreamt of. Your wedding planning journey would not be complete without a visit to The Dresser.

• 112-A W.Commonwealth Ave Fullerton, California, 92832 See on map