Pink Paper Design

Placentia, CA View map

We are a full service couture invitation boutique! We offer our creative services to make your wedding or special event the experience you always dreamt it to be! Whether you require our full assistance in harmonizing your invitations, programs, menus, place cards, announcements, Save The Dates, etc., or a combination of the above, we are here to offer our couture services to create 'one of a kind' products.

Sarah Married on 01/08/2010
    I can't even begin to tell you how much positive feedback I got from our wedding invitations. People just loved them, and that is so important because an invitation or save-the-date is often a guests first impression of your event/wedding. Meghann isn't afraid of any task or goal, she's ready & willing to try anything. She was so fun to collaborate with, and honestly doing our invitations was the most fun I had during my entire wedding planning process. They were so much more than what I expected and I just LOVED them so much. We also got our wedding programs from Pink Paper Design and they were fabulous. People were picking them up and keeping them because they were just so gorgeous.
    Laura Married on 10/24/2009
    I was very happy with my wedding invitations. They came out perfect and everyone said they were some of the best invitations they have ever received!!
    Patricia Married on 08/23/2009
    Pink paper design is a creative company that makes every brides dream and vision come to life. In addition, they are responsive and pay attention to all the little details. I had a very last minute order (the week of my wedding) that was fulfilled without hassle. I would recommend this company to any bride who is looking for someone to capture their wedding dreams in a chic, elegant design that is reasonably priced. Best money I spent for my wedding! Service and design is OUTSTANDING!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Carrie Goff Carrie Goff Wedding Planners

I love referring my clients to Meghann at Pink Paper designs for all their custom printed items. She is super sweet and loves to work with any budget. She will take your concept and mold it into something you will absolutley love. You cannot go wrong with hiring her.

Agape Planning and Design Agape Planning and Design Wedding Planners

Truly impressed by such exquisite attention to details. Love their designs!

The Dresser The Dresser Wedding Dresses

Meghann has a great eye for bringing your vision of the perfect event invitation to life. Her enthusiasum and professional guidance has been immensly helpful on more than one occasion for us. We would would highly recommend Pink Paper to anyone needing invitaions and stationary.

Placentia, 92870

email me at pinkpaperdesign@gmail.com
Location of (Pink Paper Design)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding