Tine and Thread

Fullerton, CA View map

My passion for hand lettering and all things paper started at an early age. I used to write instead of playing with dolls as a child. I used to sit, completely engrossed in the form of letters, practicing my handwriting for hours at a time.

I'm also a fourth generation quilter / embroider originally from an area close to the Great Smoky Mountains in Tennessee. I have many fond childhood memories of my grandmother quilting and teaching me what she knew.

It's my passion for paper, ink and thread that has inspired me to open my shop. I love custom work, collaboration and just sharing in general.

Please feel free to connect with me - hello {at} tineandthread dot com

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Embossed
Engraving
Letterpress
Printing
    Ashley Married on 06/22/2014
    I would definitely recommend Tine and Thread! I got vintage stamps from them that I absolutely LOVED!! The stamps were in perfect condition and the owner matched my color scheme exactly. They truly made my invitations! Not to mention, the owner was so nice and helpful and got the order to me super quick on a shorts notice from me!
    Lindsey Married on 08/16/2013
    We absolutely loved how awesome our Save the Date cards turned out! As a designer, I can be a little particular about this sort of thing but every detail of the design was just perfect! We've had so many compliments regarding how unique and special they felt from our guests.

Tara's creativity speaks for itself but in addition to her professionalism and style, her kindess and patience made our experience even better. I highly recommend her services!

Guadalupe Married on 04/19/2013
    Tara did a wonderful job in being personable and professional at the same time. She in gave me a product that I asked for in detail and she was really good at getting back to me through email. And of course, she is quite talented and her creations are simply beautiful.

Deals

Tine and Thread 1
Discount
Have you worked with me in the past? Submit a WeddingWire review and receive 10% your next purchase! The process is simple... Submit a review and contact me via email. I'll then send a promo code for 10% off your next purchase.

202 East Commonwealth Avenue, #892 Fullerton, 92836
Location of (Tine and Thread)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding