Stephanie
Super August 2019

Which would you choose?

Stephanie, on November 29, 2018 at 11:45 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 22
Saved Save
Hey all! I ordered sample rings off the Etsy shop Arosi Jewels. I plan on purchasing ffrom them, not only because they have had impeccable customer service so far, but their shipping was extremely fast, their rings are gorgeous and they are reasonably priced!! I ordered five samples and have narrowing it down to these two favorites. I’d like to buy two of whichever ring I choose to make the ring guard look, and would like to be able to wear the wedding band on its own, should I need or want to. Which of these two would you choose? I love them both!! I can’t wait to show FH when he gets home from work!!

Which would you choose? 1

Which would you choose? 2

Which would you choose? 3

22 Comments

• Gen
    Champion June 2019
    Gen ·
    • Flag

I like the second one better (straight band). I do love the infinity design, but since it's already on your engagement ring, I feel like if you have 3 of those designs in a row (2 bands, and the engagement ring) it may be too much! I think the straight band is a nice addition to the engagement ring, and will also probably look better when worn alone.

• Miranda
    Savvy February 2020
    Miranda ·
    • Flag

I really like the straight one! I think it is beautiful in contrast with the curved engagement ring!

• Jules
    Dedicated January 2019
    Jules ·
    • Flag

Hi! the second picture with the simple band looks just like what I got for myself, and I have a very similar engagement ring. The first one may get a little overwhelming, but that's just my opinion!

They look beautiful!!!

• Angerra
    VIP August 2019
    Angerra ·
    • Flag
    I like the second option! Looks very elegant!
  • MrsV1027
    Master October 2018
    MrsV1027 ·
    • Flag

With the first one if you have two of that band it's going to go pretty high up your finger. The last picture with one of each of the bands already looks like it's getting pretty high up the finger so personally if I was doing 2 bands I'd do the straight one so they both fit comfortably

• C
    VIP January 2019
    Cassidy ·
    • Flag
    Love the straight one!
  • Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam ·
    • Flag

Hi Stephanie! I think all of these are beautiful! Personally, I like the first one the best! I think it really compliments your engagement ring! Smiley diamond

• mrsanda
    VIP March 2017
    mrsanda ·
    • Flag
    I actually love them together!? But if I had to choose one style it would be the second one.
  • Brittany
    Master April 2019
    Brittany ·
    • Flag

Hey ring twin! Agreed with mostly everyone here - the second one! Love it!

• MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD Online ·
    • Flag

I prefer the first band, the intertwined one. It's so beautiful and I love how it matches!

• HayMrsO
    Master October 2018
    HayMrsO ·
    • Flag

I like the straight band. I feel like two of the infinity bands would be too much.

• Mcskipper
    Master July 2018
    Mcskipper ·
    • Flag
    I think the straight will work better as a ring guard. 3 infinity bands would look busy...the one of each look is kinda cool though! Smiley winking
  • Kayley
    Dedicated November 2019
    Kayley ·
    • Flag
    I like the straight band. It fits so nicely with your engagement ring and looks really balanced. I twisted one looks like just a little too much is going on. The straight band highlights the detail of the engagement ring.
  • Nett
    Devoted January 2019
    Nett ·
    • Flag
    I like the first one.
  • D
    Super September 2019
    Dana ·
    • Flag
    Straight band so it breaks the pattern of your engagement ring band
  • Allie
    Master August 2019
    Allie ·
    • Flag

I like the straight band better!

• futurmrslowe
    Super December 2018
    futurmrslowe ·
    • Flag
    Both lol (I chose two to stack / mix&match very similar to yours). I’ll probably wear the twisty band the most!

Which would you choose? 4
  • Jaime
    Dedicated March 2019
    Jaime ·
    • Flag
    I like the first one because it goes really well with your ring:]
  • Jayla
    Champion October 2025
    Jayla ·
    • Flag

Etsy is so amazing, these are gorgeous!! I love your ring and really like the first option! It's a nice compliment to your ring and I love the twisted design!

• Stephanie
    Super August 2019
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I was just looking through these comments to see if anyone did just this! I tried on a different twisting band with FH last night that he actually prefers over the all the others, but I also still really love the straight band. So I’m considering using the twisted band as my official wedding band, and the straight band on the outside like so. What do you think?

Which would you choose? 5

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics