S
Master July 2014

whatcha gon smell like ??? lol

Soon2beMrsLittle, on June 19, 2014 at 9:26 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 40
Saved Save

My job added funds to my dreamfund macy's card so OF COURSE I went and purchased my wedding smell goods and ummmmm does it smell good!!! I was so tempted to wear it today to work but Im gonna save it :-) share your special smell!!did I mention, I love perfume!!!

40 Comments

• Jemma
    VIP July 2014
    Jemma ·
    • Flag

I'm going to be wearing Armani Diamonds. I bought a set a little while ago with the shower gel and the perfume. I love it but am saving it for the wedding. I tested it out for the hen do (when FH wouldn't be around to catch a whiff) and every time I caught a scent of it I just loved it more :-)

• kristenann
    Master October 2014
    kristenann ·
    • Flag

That's awesome of your job! I have yet to find my wedding smell. I usually wear Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture and I always have an extra bottle of Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana.

• K
    Master May 2014
    KT ·
    • Flag

I was going to wear Clinique Happy but with everything going on the day of I totally forgot to even put perfume on!

• AmandaMarie
    Super July 2015
    AmandaMarie ·
    • Flag

I really love Prada Candy eau de toilette, but FH hates it. We'll have to go on a smelling trip so he can help pick one we both like since he'll have to be smelling me the entire night.

• S
    Master July 2014
    Soon2beMrsLittle ·
    • Flag

I started to get viva la juicy, but rihanna won me over :-)

• Alison
    Devoted September 2015
    Alison ·
    • Flag

I'm going to wear Freesia from Bath and Body Works. It's my favorite flower and one of my favorite scents. I also am going to scent my fake freesias with it.

• MnDex
    VIP October 2014
    MnDex ·
    • Flag

I love my Bath and Body Works "Beautiful Day" coupled with my Estee Lauder "Beautiful" perfume...I have received many compliments on how nice I smell, esp by FH so those will be my wedding day scents ;-) Hahaha...just kind of realized how apropos they are!! :-D

• Maltese
    Master June 2015
    Maltese ·
    • Flag

@kristenann, I LOVE Light Blue! Its on my To Buy List, but I have to start using up one of the 20 bottles I have already...my newest favorite is Coaches Poppy perfume! its so light and flowery!

• Crystal
    Super June 2014
    Crystal ·
    • Flag

I'm wearing Oscar de la Renta Something Blue.

• TiffanyShay
    Master October 2014
    TiffanyShay ·
    • Flag

I'm going to wear Princess by Vera Wang... it smells delicious!!!

• S
    Master July 2014
    Soon2beMrsLittle ·
    • Flag

Uh oh, yall gonna get me a perfume shopping mode

• Liana
    VIP November 2014
    Liana ·
    • Flag

Peony and Blush Suede by Jo Malone

• Tiki Bird
    Expert May 2016
    Tiki Bird ·
    • Flag

FH and I are sharing the same scent... DEET.

Outdoor wedding in a tropical climate and we don't want to catch chicamunga.

• Katydid
    VIP May 2014
    Katydid ·
    • Flag

Fantasy by Britney Spears was mine. It is my favorite scent. I didn't want to smell different than I normally do

• Julia Beth
    VIP July 2014
    Julia Beth ·
    • Flag

I'm wearing Givenchy Ange ou Demon le Secret. It's a new purchase especially for the day (and then to take on the honeymoon).

• MRS to be
    Expert March 2015
    MRS to be ·
    • Flag

I love perfume.. so im a little torn on this one. Some of my favorites now would be: Flower Bomb, Marc Jacobs, Pricess/Vera Wang, and Love struck by Vera,

• Shannon S.
    Master March 2011
    Shannon S. ·
    • Flag

I'm a perfume nut. Recently I've gotten into Old Bourbon by West Third Brand. It really does smell amazing. I also love Prada (original), Tresor, Clinique Happy, Estee Lauder White Linen, Molinard Vanille, and a Diptyque that smells like a garden after the rain (the exact name is escaping me right now, and I think it's discontinued anyway).

• Katie
    Super June 2014
    Katie ·
    • Flag

I'm not one to wear perfume normally, so I didn't on my wedding day. I always forget to put it on before I leave the house... I just wore deodorant that I suppose had a " fresh" smell to it.

• FuturemrsH7/29/14
    Savvy July 2014
    FuturemrsH7/29/14 ·
    • Flag

Julia Beth love that perfume! That's all I wear anymore. Good choice!

• Ashleigh
    Master November 2013
    Ashleigh ·
    • Flag

I haven't found a perfume that doesn't give me headaches. I just smelled like deodorant, lotion, and love!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics