Agnes
Savvy September 2014

What kind of shoes will you wear on your wedding?

Agnes, on January 15, 2013 at 5:15 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 94
Saved Save

I imagines in my weddings, I will wear a pair of pink high-heeled shoes. There would be a lots of white pearls and beads on them. They are shining and pure, the shoes are also shining and pure. I will be shining and pure too. That will be amazing!

94 Comments

• Jalissa
    Devoted October 2013
    Jalissa ·
    • Flag

I love all things shoes and all things that shine! I had mine made to match my bodice. They are Swarovski crystals with A/B shine.

• tiedaknot™
    Master March 2013
    tiedaknot™ ·
    • Flag

These are mine =)

• Marie S. (aka Princess Leia)
    Master October 2012
    Marie S. (aka Princess Leia) ·
    • Flag

I had two - the pic is what I wore most of the day and then I changed out to a pair of Silver Mary Jane High Heels

• TheNewMrsT
    VIP October 2013
    TheNewMrsT ·
    • Flag

I plan to wear foot jewelry of some kind for the DW wedding and then I believe I will be wearing the heels in the second pic for our reception back home!

• Married
    Super June 2013
    Married ·
    • Flag

I love a good pair of heels, but I want to be comfortable, so I chose these fun blinged out sandals Smiley smile

• TaroLovesMe
    VIP November 2013
    TaroLovesMe ·
    • Flag

These are the shoes I'm wearing to our reception. But was looking for foot jewelry, since we changed it to Cancun. Future Mrs T and tiedaknot where did you ladies get your foot jewelry from? I love them both.

• Tiffany
    VIP July 2013
    Tiffany ·
    • Flag

There are mine but they are cream. I love these shoes!

• TheNewMrsT
    VIP October 2013
    TheNewMrsT ·
    • Flag

@Ronica, I havent gotten mine yet, that is just an inspiration picture I found off of pinterest, but I am wondering too, Tiedaknot, where did you get yours??

• We'llAlwaysHaveParis
    Master November 2013
    We'llAlwaysHaveParis ·
    • Flag

I want something closed toe for a PA wedding in November. I found these recently, but I doubt they're what I'll end up buying. I want something a little more gold. How cute is the little red heart though.

I'm 5'7" and FH is about 6ft and I like to be shorter than him so it really limits me for heels :-)

• Mrs. C
    VIP September 2013
    Mrs. C ·
    • Flag

Love them all!

Tiffany-I love those! I was looking at those in blush as well!

Here are mine. I have to be careful of the height on mine, FI is only about 5 inches taller than I am (or else I would wear super tall shoes!)

• TaroLovesMe
    VIP November 2013
    TaroLovesMe ·
    • Flag

Future Mrs T I found lots of styles on Etsy and ebay. I'm having a hard time choosing. Lol! Going to buy two pairs once I decide which style I like best. Just in case one breaks.

• Bad Wolf ..
    Super May 2013
    Bad Wolf .. ·
    • Flag

I'm wearing chucks under my dress! It's kind of an inside joke, it goes with our wedding theme and hell, it's vegas!

• EdieKristen
    Master March 2013
    EdieKristen ·
    • Flag

I love showing my shoes Smiley smile Our colors are green and purple, and I love all things zombie so.. .these were just perfect. And they are way more comfortable than you would think. Luckily, I am about 5'9" and DH is 6'4" so I can still wear 4.5" heels and have no problem.

• Linda E: Fairy Godmother
    Master September 2012
    Linda E: Fairy Godmother ·
    • Flag

Beautiful shoes ladies! Since my wedding was pale pink and white other than the MOH dress, I wanted my shoes to be a surprising pop of color - and they were! So many peoople commented on them and they were super comfy and did not break the bank.

• Valerie
    VIP September 2013
    Valerie ·
    • Flag

I want to go barefoot, but I dont think I'll get away with that one. I'll probably end up wearing flats. I'm only 2" shorter than my fiance, and I really just want to not have my feet hurt, so no heels!

• Jingles202
    Super May 2013
    Jingles202 ·
    • Flag

My fiance is already about an inch shorter than me so I have selected blinged out sandals.

• WWLeeor
    VIP June 2020
    WWLeeor ·
    • Flag

Oooh I love the sparkles!

• Mary
    Savvy December 2013
    Mary ·
    • Flag

My shoes are one of my favorite things about our wedding! We're getting married in a barn in December in NY so boots were the perfect choice for me... when I saw these I knew they were perfect!

• Robin A.
    Master July 2012
    Robin A. ·
    • Flag

I wore gold flats with flowers on them. They were so comfortable day of and I still wear them all the time! I don't mind that I dropped quite a bit of money (for me) on some really nice shoes since I now still wear them constantly!

• Married MyTrue Love©
    Master May 2012
    Married MyTrue Love© ·
    • Flag

SO JEALOUS Ronica. I LOVE those. I sooooo wanted those louboutins. For my wedding but it just wasn't in the budget. Smiley sad . Oh well, I still LOVED my shoes. Here's what I wore

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics