MrsR314
Devoted September 2018

Wedding Jewelry Suggestions

MrsR314, on Jun 14, 2018 at 12:05 AM Posted in Wedding Attire

Hello all!

Whats the best place to get not too expensive day of earrings specifically that isn't etsy or amazon?

Thanks in advance!

Share:

15 Comments

• plangalCG
    VIP May 2018
    plangalCG ·
    I’ve heard of people going to that mall store Icing? Or charming Charlie?
  • muriel
    Master June 2018
    muriel ·

Macy's, Dillards, Nordstrom, Francescas, even H&M all have nice costume jewlery.

• Tamika
    Savvy August 2018
    Tamika ·
    Actual stores that you can walk into? Surprisingly Walmart I was in the jewelry section and seen a really pretty sparkly set (earrings and necklace) for $9.88. There's also Burlington.
  • C
    Super August 2019
    Caytlyn ·

I know you said not Etsy, but you truly can find things on there in any budget and they're all unique! I've also seen nice sets at Kohl's for fairly cheap, Target's jewelry is hit or miss, sometimes it's really good and sometimes it's eh, Charming Charlie usually has good options if you have one near you.

• Amanda
    Master October 2018
    Amanda ·
    I used amazon .. and found perfect pieces and etsy for hair piece . But the rack , swarovski , like another poster wrote walmart .. i dont know what you consider expensive and cheap
  • MrsPreach2018
    VIP August 2018
    MrsPreach2018 ·
    I found my jewelry at Macy's over 4th of July weekend, they were 75% off. I found my mom's jewlery at Nordstrom at 50% off.
  • A
    Dedicated August 2018
    Ashley ·
    Overstock.com has pretty high quality jewlery in all price ranges
  • S
    Dedicated June 2018
    Sara ·
    I got mine at Kohls. Online look up swarovski jewelry
  • Susan
    Expert November 2018
    Susan ·
    I bought mine at Charming Charlie!
  • M
    Devoted May 2018
    Monica ·
    I got mine from dillards!!
  • Robyn
    Devoted November 2019
    Robyn ·
    I got mine from JCPenny's. Pretty much any department store will have a jewelry counter and then it's just a matter of what you like and are willing to spend.
  • Janel
    Super September 2018
    Janel ·
    I got mine from saks off 5th
  • K
    Just Said Yes July 2018
    Kimberly ·
    JC Penney!
  • Maren
    Devoted October 2021
    Maren ·

Hi MrsR314!

I agree with the others, those are all great options for affordable wedding-day jewelry!

I personally love Charming Charlies-- the entire store is organized by color and has tons of options for great prices! They even have more "formal" pieces that would definitely be perfect for wedding-wear.

Is there a specific style you're looking for? Sparkles, pearls, or particular colors in mind?

• MrsR314
    Devoted September 2018
    MrsR314 ·

I think I'm looking for pearls mixed with sparkle as I have a vintagey kind of dress that is all lace. Thanks for all the suggestions!!!

Comment on this discussion