Ashley
Dedicated March 2018

Tattoos

Ashley, on September 8, 2016 at 10:34 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 78
Saved Save

Are my tattoo lovers covering theirs up for the wedding? I have 10 total; 3 on my back and 2 near each of my collar bones. I have one on each of my wrist, and the rest won't be seen. I love each of them. One is a lock and key, hearts with the words: live, love, laugh, and learn in each with music notes around it, a dophin, the Infinity symbol with love life and a calla lily. They are tasteful; I normally don't worry about them showing, but the dress I really want is strapless and the back is low.

78 Comments

• JoRocka
    Master September 2016
    JoRocka ·
    • Flag

I have one- and I am rocking the hell out of it. #noshame

I love my tattoo- I didn't care if it was covered or not- but my only requirement was either it was completely covered- or completely exposed- no half covered. that bothered me- so all or nothing.

• Soontobeallieyoung
    Devoted March 2017
    Soontobeallieyoung ·
    • Flag

I have 2 but both are on my legs so they will be covered by my dress.

• DarasoontobeLatham
    Super October 2016
    DarasoontobeLatham ·
    • Flag

I have around 23 tattoos. Nope not covering them.

• S&P
    Master January 2017
    S&P ·
    • Flag

I have 5. 3 will be covered. One might peak out of my dress a little and one is on my finger so it won't be covered, but my hand has to be in certain positions for it to be visible. I've had the one on my finger for over 5 years and my parents still don't even know it's there...

ETA: the three that are covered are only because my dress covers them

• kbb
    VIP October 2016
    kbb ·
    • Flag

Definitely not covering mine Smiley smile It's a part of me, and something I want to show off.

• B
    Devoted September 2016
    BlueSkies ·
    • Flag

Dermablend. I'm doing it.

• Jordan B
    Super October 2016
    Jordan B ·
    • Flag

I have 5 tattoos. I'm not covering any of mine (only 3 will be visible though the other 2 are going to be hidden due to my dress), I love each and every one of them.

• Christina
    VIP September 2017
    Christina ·
    • Flag

I'm finding the dress for me and if it shows my tattoos then everyone else will see why I love them so much because I am not covering them up.

• futuremrsP
    Super April 2017
    futuremrsP ·
    • Flag

Only one of four will show in my dress but nope not covering it up, I'm don't mind when people do but I wouldn't feel right covering mine personally.

• the Grooms
    Master May 2018
    the Grooms ·
    • Flag

I say if you got'em, rock'em.

• Yasmin
    Dedicated August 2017
    Yasmin ·
    • Flag

I have 3 - one on each front shoulder (by my collarbones) and one on my wrist. They will be covered because I'm not going strapless. FH has full sleeves. He may show them off as the evening goes by.

• Jamiee
    Devoted November 2017
    Jamiee ·
    • Flag

I am getting one as a memorial for my mom and great grandma who passed away on my right shoulder, and I don't plan on covering it.

• Jessica
    Expert September 2017
    Jessica ·
    • Flag

Def not covering!! I'll have my half sleeve finished too!! Can't wait !

• Rennyrenrennerson
    Super November 2016
    Rennyrenrennerson ·
    • Flag

I have 4! Here is my first on my wrist. I have 1pn the back of my neck, and 2 on my back. 1 of those on 1 right shoulder and the other on the left upper shoulder and back. I plan on getting a fifth too!

• FinallyFreeberg
    Expert August 2017
    FinallyFreeberg ·
    • Flag

I have 2 and yes I will be covering it up at least for the actual ceremony..

• Megan P.
    Dedicated November 2017
    Megan P. ·
    • Flag

Nope!

• Pszab
    Super May 2017
    Pszab ·
    • Flag

Honestly I don't see why you would hide them

You love them

They're a party of you

You got them in the first place, that's a big commitment

• ChocolatierKT
    VIP September 2016
    ChocolatierKT ·
    • Flag

I have one and it will be visible that day

• Robyn
    Super October 2017
    Robyn ·
    • Flag

I HATE my tattoo. It was horribly done and I had to get it covered with a rose. It looks good now but it's not the tattoo that I wanted.. It's behind my right ear so my hair will cover it.

Yes I went to a professional. I saw his work in person on many different people. He was mad I wanted a Harley Davidson tattoo and he hated Harleys... I did not know this until after he started...

• Carly
    Super September 2017
    Carly ·
    • Flag

Why get them if you're going to hide them .. unless the man makes you do it for professional reasons..

I love all 6 of mine, and am especially wearing the one down my spine on the big day!

Comment on this discussion