earias
Champion December 2017

Show off your veil!

earias, on January 21, 2019 at 1:31 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 16
Saved Save
What type of veil are you wearing or did you wear? What decisions went into picking your veil - dress detail, train length, something else? Where did you get your veil?

I had my veil custom made. I chose a cathedral length veil and edged it with lace. I tried on different lengths and liked how the cathedral veil framed my silhouette and dress. I also liked how adding lace to the edge framed the simple chiffon skirt.

Let's see your veil!

Show off your veil! 1

Show off your veil! 2

Show off your veil! 3

16 Comments

• MrsV1027
    Master October 2018
    MrsV1027 ·

I was dead set against a veil...until I came across this one. It was on clearance and I could not stop thinking about it. I'm SO glad I got it!

Show off your veil! 4

• Chandra
    Master May 2019
    Chandra ·
    This was my mom's veil! Weve taken it off the floppy sun hat and will put it on a come (she was totally fine with that idea btw)

Show off your veil! 5

Show off your veil! 6
  • Kenisha
    Champion June 2019
    Kenisha ·
    I won’t be wearing a veil but I love looking at them!
  • Megan
    VIP January 2019
    Megan ·
    I went cathedral! This is the only photo I have so far that shows it, worth it though!

Show off your veil! 7
  • Nora
    Expert July 2019
    Nora ·
    I don’t have a great pic of it but mine is fingertip length with lace at the ends! It goes with the lace at the bottom of my dress 😊 I wanted cathedral but it took away from my dress and didn’t want that
  • Alicia
    VIP August 2019
    Alicia ·

I am so torn on whether or not I want to wear a veil. I'm thinking about ordering a couple different styles and trying them all on with the dress and then deciding whether or not I want to wear one. Such a tough decision!

• Angerra
    VIP August 2019
    Angerra ·
    View Quoted Comment
    That's so special that you're using your mom's veil!
    Is that your dad striking a pose? Loll
  • Chandra
    Master May 2019
    Chandra ·
    View Quoted Comment
    It sure is! And my sister is the one modeling it Haha. She was so embarrassed! The Joy's of being 14
  • Angerra
    VIP August 2019
    Angerra ·
    View Quoted Comment
    They are adorable! Lol love it
  • Gonnabeaburch
    Super July 2019
    Gonnabeaburch ·
    Mine matches the beading on my dress. I think it's an elbow length? I'm not sure what it's called, but it's the perfect accent to the dress for the ceremony.

Show off your veil! 8

Show off your veil! 9
  • Angerra
    VIP August 2019
    Angerra ·
    Keeping my veil simple!

Show off your veil! 10
  • Kristen
    Dedicated November 2019
    Kristen ·
    I plan on wearing my moms veil!! It is is super long and so pretty! Wish I had a picture of it!!
  • Sue E
    Dedicated November 2019
    Sue E ·
    I’m only wearing mine for the ceremony so I didn’t want to spend a ton. I got this from JJs House during a sale for $15. Its pretty! The comb is a cheap plastic but I can always switch that out.

Show off your veil! 11
  • Caitlin
    Beginner June 2019
    Caitlin ·
    Bought this last weekend. I LOVE it.

Show off your veil! 12
  • Cadence
    Dedicated August 2019
    Cadence ·

I don't have a great picture yet, but I'm going to be wearing my sister's veil. It was actually the one that they were trying to sell me with my dress. I love it when things come together.

• Nina
    Devoted June 2019
    Nina ·
    It looks extra cute in my bathroom with my pajama top haha only $13 on Amazon and it's very soft

Show off your veil! 13

Comment on this discussion