Leesha
VIP August 2015

Show me your bridesmaids dresses!

Leesha, on March 23, 2015 at 12:18 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 79
Saved Save

Show me your bridesmaid dresses, and tell me where you got them!! Please!!!

I am having such a hard time finding a dress that will work for both of my BM's. My MOH is a skinny little thing, and my other BM is a plus size girl. I love them both dearly, and want them both to feel comfortable. One of my BM's live out of town, so we cannot all go dress shopping together.

I found one dress on jjshouse.com and have a friend who bought her wedding dress from their, and did the custom size, and it came out wonderfully... but then i googled reviews to that site and their were a bunch of mixed reviews. I dont want my BM's to have to spend around $200.oo for a dress that wont even fit when it arrives.

Please help! Show me your BM dresses, esp. if you have a variety of different sized BM's!

Thank you!!

79 Comments

• FuturemrsDickinson
    VIP July 2015
    FuturemrsDickinson ·

These are mine, just black.

• L&G
    VIP August 2015
    L&G ·

Just an FYI - I made a huge mistake ordering dresses online from Tidebuy. I had to eat the cost because they were the wrong color but they wouldn't take them back.

We ended up with an off the rack dress at le Chateau.

• OriginalLaura
    Master March 2017
    OriginalLaura ·

These are what I'm thinking at this point, only in eggplant

• Jenn B
    Master September 2015
    Jenn B ·

Let them both have different coordinating dresses? There isn't much size variance with my girls- but I let them all choose something they felt comfortable in.

• SoontobeJB
    VIP October 2015
    SoontobeJB ·

Why don't you have them go to David's Bridal or another store to try on dresses and they can send you pics of the dresses they like? I have 2 MOH and 2 BM I told them they can choose whatever style they want as long as it's long, plum and not satin. Two of the girls live out of state so that's what i'm doing.

• alyshadanielle
    Master April 2015
    alyshadanielle ·

This is my MOH's dress.

• Leesha
    VIP August 2015
    Leesha ·

Because i do not like the look of mismatched dresses. But that is just my opinion. It may come down to it if i cannot find something that will fit both of them. & I debated having them wear long dresses, but it is in August which is our hot season, and i wouldnt want them to be toooo hot?

• FinallyMrsSloan
    VIP April 2015
    FinallyMrsSloan ·

These are the dresses my girls picked out. They all came from David's Bridal. We went with mismatched dresses because not everyone feels comfortable in the same dress. Good luck with dress shopping!

• Chelsea
    VIP March 2015
    Chelsea ·

They are long.

• Alyssa
    Master April 2015
    Alyssa ·

@Laura I love those!

We are renting ours from www.littleborroweddress.com for $50. After shipping and taxes for each girl it came to about $70. The first dress is my MOH and she will be in a plum, and the other 2 are my BM's they will be in lilac.

• Chelsea
    VIP March 2015
    Chelsea ·

Thanks Tania!

• OG Kristen
    Master October 2015
    OG Kristen ·

First one of my bridesmaids, second is my junior bridesmaid. Both are in plum.

• BringOnMay!
    Super May 2015
    BringOnMay! ·

I've got girls ranging from a size 10 to a size 20, and they ALL love this dress. I totally lucked out.

ETA: They're alfred angelo. Pricing isn't bad.

• kristenann
    Master October 2014
    kristenann ·

I chose these.

• Kathryn
    Master September 2015
    Kathryn ·

@ Kristenann, I get giddy when I see your bm's, you have the same look I am going for.

This is mine, it will be black. My mom is my MOH and she is modeling it here. FMIL is in the background holding it closed haha.

They are Allure gowns from House of Brides. Got them for $150

• Brigit
    Master October 2015
    Brigit ·

Just picked this one yesterday with my sister

• OG FMP
    Master August 2015
    OG FMP ·

They have be hemmed of course...

• Lara
    Master July 2015
    Lara ·

I let them pick out whatever they wanted with no parameters and they ended up with the same dress in two different colors. Under $100 each.

• Promike
    Master September 2015
    Promike ·

Here is mine, in different colors

• Terri
    Expert July 2015
    Terri ·

This is my bridesmaids dresses there will be 3 malibu and 3 plum but the 3rd dress is different style since she's my Matron of honor

Comment on this discussion