Kreestah
Savvy November 2017

Mom Brides?

Kreestah, on July 18, 2017 at 12:09 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 14
Saved Save

Question for anyone who may have this issue...

I had my daughter in October of last year. Breastfed, so long story short... I don't have enough time (or the money for it right now) to get a boob job. So how do I get my boobs to stay in place with my dress? It's a low V, we were thinking the sticky boobs? But I'm not sure. Picture on left is most recent, I've lost weight between pictures but right picture gives a better idea of how the V is.

14 Comments

• FutureMrs.L
    Master September 2018
    FutureMrs.L ·
    • Flag

Adhesive bra. Works wonders.

• FutureMrs.L
    Master September 2018
    FutureMrs.L ·
    • Flag

Https://bridalguide.com/blogs/fashion-beauty/what-to-wear-under-wedding-gown

• MTMA9917
    VIP September 2017
    MTMA9917 ·
    • Flag

Adhesive bra or TAPE!

I shit you not, I've used tape on multiple occasions. My poor boobs after breast feeding just don't sit where they should lol.

• loreen
    Devoted October 2017
    loreen ·
    • Flag

Your dress is beautiful!!! there are these sticky thingie bras that go over the breast but there is a drawstring in the front that pulls in and pushes the girls up.. im not sure of the name- but there was a thread on here about it yesterday...

• Kreestah
    Savvy November 2017
    Kreestah ·
    • Flag

MTMA... I feel you girl lol.

Will check both out

• Sheri
    Super April 2020
    Sheri ·
    • Flag

Gorgeous dress for the most part I could never personally be comfortable with a dress showing that much cleavage but that is just me congratulations

• mzj
    Super July 2017
    mzj ·
    • Flag

What about just sewing in cups? I had that done with mine. If not that, you can try that stick on drawstring bra thing that's all over Facebook. It's pretty cheap too.

• OGJessieJV
    Master July 1867
    OGJessieJV ·
    • Flag

Have a seamstress build a bra into the dress. Unless you're an A or B cup, those adhesive bras don't do shit.

• The Trap Selena
    Master March 2016
    The Trap Selena ·
    • Flag

@Sheri nobody cares.

• FKF1018
    Devoted October 2018
    FKF1018 ·
    • Flag

Cups work best if you have bigger breasts.. the adhesive never seem to work quiet right fir bigger cups.. dont know about the drawstring thing?

• svg
    Expert October 2017
    svg ·
    • Flag

I don't really have any advice aside from bringing your concerns to your seamstress' attention to see what they suggest. I just want to say you're stunning in that dress.

• Brittani
    Dedicated November 2021
    Brittani ·
    • Flag

Fashion tape and plenty of it. Can be found at any Walmart, target etc.

side note: you look stunning as is please don't feel you need a breast augmentation to look your best! I love your dress too!

• R
    Devoted August 2017
    Renee ·
    • Flag

Congrats momma! I had my son November of 2016 so I feel your pain! I had my cups sewn in my dress and I had to end up sizing down a cup size for them to stay in place! Your dress is stunning!

• R
    Devoted August 2017
    Renee ·
    • Flag

Oh! Ps I also breastfed so I get the whole boob thing! Damn son I love you but you reeked some havok on the hair boobs and hipsSmiley smile))

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics