We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Mrs. Bauer-*$
Super May 2015

Let's see what those handsome men are wearing.

Mrs. Bauer-*$, on August 3, 2014 at 11:21 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 35
Saved Save

Alright ladies, I know here on WW it is usually all about what we are wearing (which is awesome by the way) but lets change things up on the beautiful Sunday and take a peek at what those amazing men in your life will be wearing. Anyone have anything fun planned for those handsome fellas? Let's see it. I will show you mine if you show me yours. we haven't decided on shoe color yet

35 Comments

• Nicoletta
    Super January 2015
    Nicoletta ·
    • Flag

My FH is wearing a vintage tux from the 1920's along with a skimmer hat, very Great Gatsby! We are having a 1920's/Edwardian wedding.

• KM
    Master March 2015
    KM ·
    • Flag

Navy blue suits (same as the one in the pic, but suit version), ivory shirts, and pink seersucker bow ties. Still trying to decide on whether I want to do a matching pocket square or a boutonniere.

• Rachey
    VIP June 2014
    Rachey ·
    • Flag

My guys wore Tommy Bahama. Since we had a June beach wedding in Florida, and my hubby is very hotblooded, we decided to go casual to keep everyone comfortable and it worked perfectly because we are laid back, beach people. Had it been a winter month, he would have probably worn a khaki suit. All the guys loved the outfits and I'm sure they'll be able to wear them a lot.

• serenity523
    Super June 2014
    serenity523 ·
    • Flag

Our guys just wore black suits from Banana Republic. I got the GM purple ties that exactly matched the swatches to the BM dresses. DH got a light pink tie in the same style as the GM to match my flowers.

• CallMeMrsCaldwell;)
    Expert March 2014
    CallMeMrsCaldwell;) ·
    • Flag

My husband will kill me for this.. but oh well!

They did Vera Wang black tuxs, white shirts, and ivory vests with ties (hubby in bow tie).

My dress was ivory and Champagne so I didn't want them in crisp white for picture purposes.

I attached a picture of us so you could see my dress, with his tux. I think it turned out fine.

• NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Master August 2015
    NotAllWhoWanderAreLost ·
    • Flag

This is an awesome thread! FH and I haven't decided yet on what our guys will be wearing, but we still have lots of time to decide, we are leaning towards a grey suits though, and probably black vests.

• alyshadanielle
    Master April 2015
    alyshadanielle ·
    • Flag

Something similar to this.Nothing fun for him, he is boring! lol. His guys will wear a coral tie.

• Rachey
    VIP June 2014
    Rachey ·
    • Flag

@Mrs. Caldwell, they looked SHARP!! Love the ivory vests. Those suits just look nice and something they'll wear again for sure. And you look so pretty too!!

• Kathleen
    Devoted March 2015
    Kathleen ·
    • Flag

He said YES to the suit! We'll probably change his bow tie to blush, and the groomsmen will wear the navy one. I cannot wait to marry this handsome man!

@KirstenMichelle, looks like we have the same color scheme! Edited: Omg, and we're date twins! Smiley smile

• Becky
    Expert October 2014
    Becky ·
    • Flag

This has been my main project this weekend so I am happy to show off! We decided to do suits and found these Kenneth Cole Reaction at Burlington Coat Factory for a good price. I am just hoping the groomsmen all go out and buy them quickly, so worried they won't stay in stock or something.

• Mrs. Bauer-*$
    Super May 2015
    Mrs. Bauer-*$ ·
    • Flag

Ladies your fellas look amazing. we were planning on doing suits as well but decided to do the grey Vera tux instead. My FH already has two suits sitting in his closet that he doesn't wear. I am so excited to see him in the tux. I love it when men clean up nice.

• Chrissy
    VIP July 2015
    Chrissy ·
    • Flag

The fellas are looking good. I wish I could show mine. FH doesn't have his yet

• KM
    Master March 2015
    KM ·
    • Flag

Kathleen! Ah we do! Now there are three of us on here with the same date and color scheme!

• Brittaney
    Expert May 2015
    Brittaney ·
    • Flag

Those are the same colors as my wedding party and we were thinking the same thing all the way down to the shoes! Except me may not have the jacket and my fiance is wearing his dress blues. Plus you also share the same date as me!

• Kim
    Master June 2014
    Kim ·
    • Flag

H and the groomsmen wore Vera Wang from MW. The dark grey one (obviously) He even had a paisley print on the vest, which I loved!

• M
    Super September 2014
    mrs_in_september14 ·
    • Flag

He wanted white but my dress is ivory so he was happy with ivory, Smiley smile

• A
    Super November 2014
    annie ·
    • Flag

We chose the grey Vera from MW as well. FH will wear a champagne bow tie and my son's aka groomsmen will wear champagne regular ties. They will all wear classic black and white Vans... the dad's are wearing the same minus the vans.

• N
    Master September 2014
    Now I'm Mrs_M ·
    • Flag

Here's my FHs headless top half. =)

He's wearing stone colored khaki pants with what is pictured.

• C
    Master July 2014
    csquid ·
    • Flag

Ours had black tuxes and black bow ties. DH wore a white bow tie and white vest.

• KimS
    Master September 2014
    KimS ·
    • Flag

This is it. :-) Still trying to think of what to do for my sons - suits vs. tuxes.

Comment on this discussion

Related articles