We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Hannah
Dedicated August 2019

Jewelry

Hannah, on May 9, 2019 at 7:49 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 19
Saved Save
How many of you are letting your bridesmaids wear whatever jewelry they want?
Or are you buying your bridesmaids matching jewelry?

19 Comments

• Jessie
    Devoted September 2021
    Jessie ·
    • Flag
    I'm giving my girls silver necklaces with pearls and the first letter of their firstnames, pearl stud earrings, and ordering rings. The rings will have 2 birth stones. One for my stone and one for theirs.
  • Kelly
    Champion October 2018
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    I let my girls wear whatever they want. No one notices jewelry. I’ve been given jewelry a lot as a bridesmaid and I’ve never reworn it so it feels like a waste.
  • Mandi
    Master October 2020
    Mandi ·
    • Flag

I'm considering buying superhero earrings for each bridesmaids.
    Or if I can find champagne bottles and glasses.
    Or dark gray pearls.
    I've got a while to figure it out.
    I thought about necklaces, but I don't wear necklaces, so it just seems odd to me to do.

• LaLa
    Devoted October 2019
    LaLa ·
    • Flag

I'm letting them wear what jewelry they want. They are picky with their taste, knowing them they wouldn't like what I got them lol. I think I'm going to get some gifts other than jewelry.

• Maggie
    Super April 2020
    Maggie ·
    • Flag
    I’m getting them bracelets but they get to pick their own necklaces and earrings if they wish to wear one
  • earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Exactly this. I didn't even notice what my bridesmaids wore for jewelry.

• CourtneyBrittain
    Master August 2019
    CourtneyBrittain ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Agreed. I told mine that as long as they’re comfortable and feel pretty I’m good with basically whatever
  • Jessica
    VIP October 2019
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    I honestly haven't even thought about it yet haha..
  • Hannah
    Dedicated August 2019
    Hannah ·
    • Flag
    Thank you ladies for you input!! (: I think I will let them where whatever they want!
    Thank you all so much! (:
  • VIP September 2019
    ·
    • Flag
    I told my girls they can wear whatever they want.
  • Mrs.
    Super May 2019
    Mrs. ·
    • Flag

I'm letting them wear whatever. I purchased each of them a rose gold ring as a gift, but they don't have to wear it if they don't want to. I didn't want to mess with things like earrings because I knew I couldn't afford the best quality earrings and people have metal sensitivities.

• M
    Expert November 2019
    Mrs! ·
    • Flag
    I don’t care about earrings or rings. I was thinking of getting them matching necklaces and bracelets however. I might get them a matching ring too but for instance if they have a piece of jewelry they always wear im not gonna tell them to take it off.
  • Rebecca
    Rockstar August 2019
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag
    I've told my party to wear whatever they like.
    I'm contemplating gifting them personalized pieces as their BP gifts, and they could always choose to wear that, but I wouldn't dream of dictating someone else's jewelry choices. Too many of my friends have allergy/sensory issues.

• Stephanie
    Expert September 2019
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag

I may buy something (necklace, bracelet or earrings) and the rest is up to them, whatever they would like.

• Heather
    Devoted August 2020
    Heather ·
    • Flag
    I was planning on buying jewelry as part of their gift bag; nothing crazy, but a necklace and earring set that is in one of the wedding colors with something a little personalized for each of them.
  • OnCloudRawls
    VIP June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    • Flag

I just bought my ladies earrings and a bracelet.

• MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

I told the girls to wear whatever they want!

• Alyssa
    Super September 2019
    Alyssa ·
    • Flag

I will be buying mine matching jewlery! They all have different necklines so none of them are wearing a necklace I am getting them a matching earring and bracelet set!

• eyelette
    Devoted August 2019
    eyelette ·
    • Flag

I'm letting my MOH/sister handle the jewelry for the bridesmaid like she is handling the dresses. I am providing them with their robes, sock/flat.

Comment on this discussion