Siti

Iso: Looking for Jenny Yoo bridesmaid dress

Siti, on February 15, 2019 at 1:21 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 5
Saved Save

I'm looking for a Jenny Yoo Madelyn bridesmaid dress/gown in liquid charmeuse fabric, size 12 or 14. Preferably in latte color. I would love to have this dress for my wedding, but the designer has discontinued it in the liquid charmeuse fabric.

Jenny Yoo MadelynIso: Looking for Jenny Yoo bridesmaid dress 1

5 Comments

• Alyssa
    Master December 2019
    Alyssa ·
    • Flag
    Have you tried the used sites? They are mentioned regularly on ww as a place for discounted options but I imagine that is a source for discontinued items as well

good luck
  • Siti
    Siti ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thanks for the suggestions! I have tried Poshmark, Tradesy and Ebay. They do have this dress, but the sizes are too small for me (size 10 or smaller), so I'm trying my luck here.

• Alyssa
    Master December 2019
    Alyssa ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I don’t think people sell anything here

in fact it’s against the guidelines i think

i would check very regularly because sites like that will always have new items listed

• Jayla
    Champion October 2025
    Jayla ·
    • Flag

Hey Siti!! Welcome to the community! I love this fabric, Jenny Yoo dresses are gorgeous! I would also take a look at PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com, Depop, and Amazon. Some bridal shops may still have this style in the store, you can also try calling them and seeing if you're able to buy it off rack!

• Siti
    Siti ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Hi Jayla, thanks for the suggestions! I'll call some bridal shops to check with them.

Comment on this discussion