FutureMrsW
Expert December 2016

Gray bridesmaid's dresses

FutureMrsW, on September 16, 2016 at 9:58 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 6
Saved Save

Hello lovelies! Smiley smile

Just hoping some of you have found beautiful tea length dresses in gray that you wouldn't mind sharing? Any variation of gray is fine!

Thank you kindly for any tips!

6 Comments

• Flying
    Master May 2017
    Flying ·
    • Flag

DB has a TON! We looked there before deciding to have all the girls in petal. I'm still a little bummed about it but with the guys in grey it was just too much grey.

• Ivette&Trevor
    Super November 2017
    Ivette&Trevor ·
    • Flag

Macy's has some really cute ones. Check out their website.

• Veep
    VIP May 2017
    Veep ·
    • Flag

Take a look at azazie.com

• LindseyK17
    Expert June 2017
    LindseyK17 ·
    • Flag

@Vee - have you used Azazie? I was searching the forum on it earlier tonight, and it seems like most of the posts are from 2015ish when it first was launched. I've seen a lot of people suggesting it, but I'd love more info from people that have actually used it recently.

• thallium
    Dedicated September 2017
    thallium ·
    • Flag

I used Azazie last year to get my BM dress for my friends wedding! It was absolutely perfect, I love how you can put your measurements and get a custom dress for the same price as a standard size! They also send swatches first so you don't have to worry about colors.

I recommend silver for a light gray or steel gray for a dark charcoal gray. The frost comes off more taupe than gray in person.

I'm doing gray BM dresses too from Azazie for my wedding now Smiley smile I'm doing long but there are tea length there too!

• K
    Just Said Yes June 2017
    Kelsey ·
    • Flag

@thallium, this is a long shot, but I am in desperate need of a frost colored dress from Azazie. I ordered a dress and they claimed it shipped and delivered, but I never received it. As I'm sure you know, since it's all custom ordered, it takes quite awhile to receive the dress! I thought ordering a dress on Feb 1 for a June 3 wedding would be enough time Smiley winking Since I didn't receive it, they won't be able to get me a new one in time for the wedding. Any chance you're willing to sell yours? I'm a bridesmaid in the wedding and the bride just wants us all in frost colored floor length dresses from Azazie Smiley smile Thank you so much for considering!!! Sorry to even have to ask!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics