OnCloudRawls
VIP June 2019

Dress Shopping Appointments

OnCloudRawls, on January 10, 2019 at 1:18 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 31
Saved Save

To the brides that haven't found THE dress, when is your dress shopping appointment?

After you said yes to the dress, has anyone experienced DRESS REGRET???

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c378a99426242312e

If you found your dress and love your dress, feel free to share a pic at

Bridal Dresses

31 Comments

• Victoria
    Dedicated March 2019
    Victoria ·
    • Flag

DressesDress Shopping Appointments 1

Don't mind the fact that my dress is too big in this picture but i have loved my dress and my MOH's dress since the day we got them. Sometimes i overthink having a big skirt but you only get to dress like a princess once, right? LOL

• Kenisha
    Champion June 2019
    Kenisha ·
    • Flag
    I’m going dress shopping for my dream dress on Saturday. As you know, I had dress regret so I’m exchanging the gown.
  • Devoted November 2019
    ·
    • Flag
    I’m going Saturday as well. Hopefully it will be my only trip 😊
  • Jessica
    VIP June 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag

I got mine last summer and am not getting married until June next year. I love my dress! Still havent had any dress regret.

back of dressDress Shopping Appointments 2

Front of dressDress Shopping Appointments 3

I dont have a good pic of the front head on

top front of dressDress Shopping Appointments 4

• Maricarmen
    Expert September 2019
    Maricarmen ·
    • Flag
    I am going to look for my dress on the 26th and I’ve definitely been putting it off because of that! I’m so scared of regretting my decision. I change my mind a lot and it’s horrible. Hopefully I can stick to one!
  • Yoice
    VIP March 2019
    Yoice ·
    • Flag
    I found THE ONE on my second bridal store on my first day shopping. I went just with mom and aunt to try on dresses before taking everyone else since I wanted to experience it with a small group first and see what I like or didn’t like before hearing everyone’s opinion. I didn’t think I’ll fall in love with a dress. Because not everyone was there I left without purchasing the dress. Afterwards I made an appoitment with mom, aunt and FMIL and only tried dresses in that style I liked. This boutique was supposed to have the dress I had liked but they didn’t. Well trying a bunch of dresses in the same style confuse me even more. It was so overwhelming. I finally went back to that one boutique only with mom and aunt again and tried it on and had all the feelings over again. I bought my dress that day and my dress is a surprise to everyone in my wedding since no one got to see it just mom and aunt.
  • Tammy
    Super October 2018
    Tammy ·
    • Flag

YESSS!!! I found the one ordered it and didn't stop looking at dresses. When you find the one stop looking at dresses immediately!!! I hadn't really looked at any and just wanted to see what was out there WRONG!!! HAHAHA!!!

But when my dress came back in and I put it on I instantly fell back in love with it and all my fears washed away and I remembered why I picked my dress!!!!

I feel like it's such an expensive dress that it's probably a little normal to have a little (I'm not sure if regret it the right word) indecisiveness?

So best tip is when you find the one you say yes to stop looking.

• E
    Devoted October 2019
    emjo ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I love love love your dress! Do you know who made it?
  • Jessica
    VIP June 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thanks! Yes i do it is Rebecca Ingram.

• E
    Devoted October 2019
    emjo ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I've been looking at her gowns. The bridal shop I'm going to this weekend has them! I'm even more excited now seeing it not on a model!
  • Jessica
    VIP June 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yay! She makes some beautiful dresses! Good Luck!

• OnCloudRawls
    VIP June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yeah, you're right about that Tammy! Have you checked out the other post where other brides said yes to their dress? We would love to see your dress!

WW Bridal Fashion Show

• OnCloudRawls
    VIP June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

*Fingers crossed! Good luck to you and we can't wait to see your dress on WW Bridal Fashion Show!

• OnCloudRawls
    VIP June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Those dresses are so pretty!!! What jewelry are you wearing?

• Victoria
    Dedicated March 2019
    Victoria ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I have all this to wear with it!!

Dress Shopping Appointments 5
  • Chandra
    Master May 2019
    Chandra ·
    • Flag
    This is my beauty!!! My only regret is gaining 10lbs since ordering and it not fitting right. Haha.
    Working on losing that weight (and then some!) before I hit alteration time in a couple of month so that I dint have to have them let it out any.

Dress Shopping Appointments 6

Dress Shopping Appointments 7
  • OnCloudRawls
    VIP June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

The jewelry is so pretty!

• OnCloudRawls
    VIP June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Either way, you will look beautiful! You definitely have time! Are you following an app to lose the weight?

• Chandra
    Master May 2019
    Chandra ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    No app for me. It's all a matter of getting my eating in check. I've been really bad about making good choices since Thanksgiving lol
  • OnCloudRawls
    VIP June 2019
    OnCloudRawls ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh okay. That's the most important part of the goal, get the eating habits corrected. I need to tone up so I'm in the same boat lol

Comment on this discussion