K
Dedicated November 2017

Anybody else have a special perfume for their big day?

Kally, on April 2, 2017 at 9:22 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 31
Saved Save

Anybody have a special perfume their wearing the day of their wedding?? Suggestions?

31 Comments

• Amanda
    Super September 2017
    Amanda ·
    • Flag

I'll be wearing Miss Dior "Absolutely Blooming".

• Beecham2Barrows
    VIP November 2019
    Beecham2Barrows ·
    • Flag

I wore Victoria Secret "Heavenly" when first dating FH so I'll probably get a bottle of that!

• Grecoin321
    Expert May 2017
    Grecoin321 ·
    • Flag

Clinque Happy

• MrsLabrec
    VIP October 2017
    MrsLabrec ·
    • Flag

Best smelling perfume ever. Parents got it for me for my birthday yesterday. So happy Smiley smile

• Spiff
    VIP August 2017
    Spiff ·
    • Flag

I'm using Dolce & Gabana Light Blue because it's the last perfume my mom gave me for Christmas before she passed away

• D
    Just Said Yes September 2017
    Daylynn ·
    • Flag

In my honest opinion I would wear a mist not anything heavy. You will be being hugged by many people you don't want to be overwhelmed by fragrance nor have them overwhelmed by yours. I'll most likely wear my normal body mist, good luck. So exciting!!

• EM
    Master April 2017
    EM ·
    • Flag

I just bought "Peony and Blush Suede" by Jo Malone. It is fabulous and super bridal, especially for my spring wedding!

• Kaitlan
    Savvy May 2019
    Kaitlan ·
    • Flag

Go to a fragrance store, find a couple you like, and spray two or three on different wrists/parts of your arms. I could name off beautiful fragrances all day but they will mix with your body chemistry differently than anyone else's so you have to find something that works for you.

• Laine
    VIP September 2017
    Laine ·
    • Flag

My FH bought me a bottle of Chanel Eau Tendre for Christmas because he loved the smell of it. Every time I wear it I get at least three compliments asking what it is because it smells so good. I will definitely be wearing this on the big day!

• Celia Milton
    November 2019
    Celia Milton ·
    • Flag

EM, I love anything by Jo Malone, and that's a beauty. My every day is Wood Sage and Sea Salt.

For people who like something a bit more long lasting and richer, any of the "Jardin" series from Hermes are fab.

• Jenna
    Expert June 2018
    Jenna ·
    • Flag

I'm thinking of buying Acqua di Gioia by Giorgio Armani to wear. It smells amazing

• DoggoMom
    VIP August 2016
    DoggoMom ·
    • Flag

I wore Versace Bright Crystal. One of my friends suggested a new fragrance for the day of to create a scent memory. I love that every time I wear it I think of our wedding.

• Jayquellin
    Super October 2017
    Jayquellin ·
    • Flag

I'll probably wear Calvin Klein Euphoria because FH always comments when I wear it. I may start wearing my Stella McCartney (Stella) again and see if he seems to have a preference- it smells like roses, so I feel like it would be a great wedding perfume!

• KisstheKochs
    Super September 2017
    KisstheKochs ·
    • Flag

I don't have one yet but I'm going to be getting one!!

• Sarah H.
    Master September 2016
    Sarah H. ·
    • Flag

I wore Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana. I don't usually go for floral perfumes but it was unique.

• Laura
    WeddingWire Administrator June 2010
    Laura ·
    • Flag

I'm sensitive to a lot of fragrances, so I don't wear perfume very often. I usually wear something light like Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue when I do.

Off subject, but when you get a chance, it would be great if you would change your avatar (profile picture). Right now we're just seeing the default double rings picture, and that makes it hard for us to tell you apart from everyone else and start getting to know you. You can choose a picture of yourself or just about anything that you like...it's up to you! I'm posting instructions below, but if you have any trouble, just email a picture to community@weddingwire.com, and we'll be happy to update it for you!

• FutureRios
    Super April 2017
    FutureRios ·
    • Flag

I used to wear Daisy by Marc Jacobs when FH and I started dating, and now I only wear it on special occasions so that's what I will be wearing.

• MrsMitch
    Master August 2017
    MrsMitch ·
    • Flag

Issey Miyake has been a favorite of mine for several years

• earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·
    • Flag

La Vie est Belle (life is beautiful) by Lancome.

• Mrs.Lim
    Super September 2017
    Mrs.Lim ·
    • Flag

I'll be using light blue dolce and gabana. My fh loves the scent on me.

Comment on this discussion