xcitephoto Reviews

5 Reviews for xcitephoto

1 User photo

• Sheenamarie'

Sheena · Married on 09/06/2019

Cant wait to see my pics

Andrew and his team did an awesome job. I believe we got a lot of great shots and video footage. My guest was really impressed with their professionalism and the photo booth set up.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle R. · Married on 05/26/2019

What an amazing photographer!

Andrew with Xcite Photography is an amazing photographer. You will not be disappointed! When we started planning the wedding, the photographer was one of my most stressful decisions. I generally hate how I look in all pictures, and I knew I would need to hire an incredible photographer to capture the beauty of the day in a way that I wouldn’t hate. Even leading up to the wedding, I was filled with anxiety over how my wedding photos would turn out. I was afraid I would hate them. But I didn’t need to worry - Andrew had it all under control! We chose the package that included engagement photos and a photobooth, and we were incredibly happy with our decision! Our engagement photos turned out fabulous and we were able to use them for our save the dates. Andrew is fun and he has a great personality that makes him enjoyable to work with. The photobooth at the wedding was one of our favorite decisions. We are so thrilled with the photobooth! We upgraded to the picture guestbook, and we now have a book filled with photo strips from our friends. Seriously - what a great add-on for the reception! We highly recommend you opt into the photobooth. And now that we’ve gotten our pictures back, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Andrew is truly a remarkable photographer. All of our photos are perfect. He found a way to bring out the beauty of the day while hiding any imperfections. I can’t stop smiling - he provided us with thousands of images from our wedding that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. He didn’t miss a moment, everything was perfectly documented. From our guests to surprises on the dance floor to intimate moments between husband and wife and parents, Andrew captured it all beautifully. Do not think twice about hiring Andrew. You will not be disappointed!

Andrew - thank you so much for your patience through endless emails and my anxiety. Thank you for working with us to make our day special, and for giving us beautiful memories that we’ll look back on for the rest of our lives and even into the future. I am so grateful to you and for everything that you did for us. You are truly a wonderful human and we thank you so much for your service!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Ebggoblue

Ebggoblue · Married on 05/18/2019

Beyond excellent!

I can honestly say that Andrew and his team were amazing. From start to finish, they worked their butts off. We first met Andrew and agreed on a package where he was our lead photographer and 2 assistants. They worked a 12 hour day, from doing pre-wedding shots at my hotel with my girlfriends, to all the family shots, capturing the ceremony, candid shots all night, video of toasts, dances - truly everything was captured. Our guests enjoyed Andrew and the team, but more importantly, they were such a source of calm and peace on a hectic super fun day. It has been less than 2 weeks and we already have our pictures to go through. All in all, we loved them and I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 08/17/2018

Definitely worth it!

We highly recommend Andrew and his team. We hired Andrew for photography and videography. We could not be more please with the results. Andrew was communicative during the entire process. He was extremely accommodating when I went back and forth about the idea of a photo booth. He was able to get the photo booth we wanted. He listened to the type of pictures we wanted. He has a variety of packages and they're affordable in comparison to other vendors we looked at. Him and his team are professional and we cannot say anything bad about our experience.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Klaudia · Married on 06/30/2018

I don't even know where to start with this review because I cannot say enough great things about Andrew. We were very happy with our engagement session and received so many compliments on them. Before the wedding, Andrew took the time to review my timeline with me and everything I wanted for the big day. On the day of our 6/30/18 wedding, Andrew and his team were AMAZING! Andrew is very easy to get along with and does such a great job directing everyone for the perfect shots. All our guests were talking about how great the team was and how they were constantly capturing moments throughout the day. When we got our pictures back, we loved every single one. We had an extremely hard time finding our top favorite for our album, because we love all of them! If you are looking for a photographer or photography/video combo, absolutely reach out to Andrew, you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 08/02/2018