Matt Warren Photography

Crystal Lake, IL View map
$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

Hey! I'm Matt! I am Chicago land creator with an immense ambition and passion for what I do. I am able to bring the love of what I do to your big day, and have the natural ability to be fun and creative because it comes from a place of passion and genuine enjoyment. I am located in Hoffman Estates, Illinois and I a provide services to couples in the Chicago, Rockford, and South Bend regions--I am the owner of a professional photography company that specializes in wedding and engagement photography and cinemetography. I am also willing to travel anywhere upon request. In my free time I enjoy working out, spending time with family, playing soccer and guitar, and volunteering his time at his church, visiting with prisoners, and with high school students. I am also in graduate school to become a licensed Marriage and Family Counselor and currently in training as a mental health counselor at a practice in Wheaton.

Matt Warren Photography offers wedding photography packages to help couples save time, money, and planning. His most popular package includes various offerings, including the use of a second photographer, additional hours, an engagement shoot, high-resolution images, multiple locations, toning, wedding albums, digital files, and prints. Matt Warren Photography also offers the following additional services:

• Destination/travel photography
  • Liability insurance
  • Slideshows
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,400.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,400

2nd Shooter
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• I
    Isabela L. Married on 07/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

most talented photographer & videographer!!

I found Matt through one of my best friends over two years ago! It was an easy decision to choose Matt for what would've been Sept 2020 wedding. Matt was so flexible and accommodating during COVID postponements. Finally July 2021 we were able to get married the way we wanted to and it was unbelievable and our photos and videos are AMAZING. I cannot stop sharing and watching our video and photos. Truly the best money spent for our wedding was having Matt & his team capture our day.
    Matt also captured my best friends wedding two weeks prior to my wedding day and he captured her day beautifully as well!! He is so talented!!
  • WW
    Ww Married on 03/27/2021

Awesome experience and photos

Matt was absolutely amazing to work with. He is extremely accommodating, professional and creative. He taught us how to pose and had a lot of great ideas to make the photos interesting. He cared about the vision we had for photos and did the best he could to realize it. The outcome was fantastic, everybody loved the photos and complimented on the unique aesthetic of his work. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a photographer.
    Greg K. Married on 10/15/2020

So easy & fun

Matt is a gifted photographer that has such an easy way about him that comes through in his pics. He gets everyone to relax and enjoy themselves and then he captures wonderful moments and memories. Though his style is relaxed, he's very professional and clearly knows what he doing. He shot our twins graduation pics and they are amazing! He's brilliant! I would strongly recommend Matt Warren for any of your photographic needs.

Matt Warren Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Greg!! I had a wonderful time capturing their photos and appreciate the kind words! :)
  • illustration stars

• Emily & Matt
    149 photos 路 04/27/2019

Crystal Lake Crystal Lake, IL, 60014
(815) 814-8871
Location of (Matt Warren Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding