31 Reviews for We've Got the Keys

4.7
31 We've Got the Keys Reviews

We've Got The Keys is the best vendor to use for event planning for a destination wedding! They were very kind, organized, helpful and responsive to our needs as we planned a wedding from afar. Jennifer was extremely helpful in the planning process. We flew down to meet with her in January to discuss events and vendors,as well pick our wedding site. We then flew back one more time in April to meet with our vendors and finalize our menus and events. Jen created detailed itineraries for us and made the process go very smoothly. By the time we arrived for our wedding weekend, everything was practically done! It was very relaxing and assuring to know that everything was planned and completed so that i could have a stress free wedding weekend and enjoy the time with friends and family! The day of the wedding was amazing. Jen and Danielle were there every step of the way to ensure that the day would run without any problems.

I highly recommend We've got the Keys! They made my wedding everything i dreamed about and more!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer delivered all we asked for and more in planning my daughter's Key West wedding. Her selection of vendors for the kind of celebration we wanted couldn't have been better. Everyone we worked with understood what we were looking for and delivered excellent service. We think in large part due to Jennifer's recommendations and communication. Even though our wedding party was small we received outstanding service and attention. We were very pleased we decided to work with We've Got the Keys and would highly recommend their services. .

Profile Picture Margaret, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We found We've Got the Keys online and they did an EXCELLENT job planning our wedding. Our special day was PERFECT! After the first call with Jennifer Levering, I knew we had to hire We've Got The Keys. We really cannot say enough good things about our coordinators Jennifer and Dani. They were always professional, friendly, and prepared.

We started planning about 1 year in advance. Although we visit Key West regularly, we needed help coordinating a wedding for almost 100 guests coming from all over the country and outside the US for our "wedding weekend". Jennifer sent us links to various wedding web site options, site locations, cake vendors, flower vendors, photographers and musicians/DJs. She answered all questions via e-mail or conference call. She helped pull the details and ideas together (such as theme, colors, guest stay, and guest favors) into a cohesive theme. She met with us and our vendors for finalizing selections prior to our wedding day. All the wedding details that you think you may need, including hair salon and nail salon suggestions, they provided. When it appeared that we might have rain on our outdoor beach wedding, Jennifer was calling the weather service to determine if we needed to go to our plan B. Fortunately, we had nothing but sun and fun on our special day.

Jennifer took the stress out of wedding planning and made it easy and fun for us. We would do it all over again exactly as planned. We didn't want the day to end. Our guests had such a good time at our wedding, they started planning our anniversary/guest reunion. We will definitely hire We've Got the Keys for that party too! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Sandra & Ron

Profile Picture sandra, 6/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Without Jennifer from we've got the keys my wedding would not have been the perfect day it was! I originally met with Jennifer in October to discuss vendors and details and throug emails and phone we planned the entire thing! We couldn't say enough on how happy we are!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The best decision we made when it came to planning our wedding was hiring We've Got the Keys (WGTK). Planning a wedding weekend from NYC for 130 guests while working full time would have been a nightmare. WGTK coordinated 4 different hotels at 4 different price points for my guests. They also planned our welcome reception, wedding, including the after party, Sunday's brunch, and Sunday's sunset cruise (and corresponding transportation).
WGTK was very responsive throughout the whole process. All of my inquiries were answered in a timely fashion (trust me there were a lot). All of the vendors WGTK recommended were professional and their personalities worked well with ours. We used WGTK as the main point of contact for our vendors in order to streamline the process.
WGTK also acted as the main point of contact for our guests. This was a huge help as we did not have to field all the questions.
Two weeks before the wedding when my Etsy vendor went out of business before completing my order, WGTK came to the rescue. They handcrafted all of my frames, including the seating chart frame.
Upon our arrival in Key West, we did not have to worry or stress about one thing. WGTK had everything organized and under control. I never thought I could give up control, but I trusted the WGTK completely. Jen & Dani are both extremely professional, creative, and detail orientated.
It's over 3 months later and my guests are still commenting about how it was the best wedding they have ever been to and about how every detail was taken care of from extra white undershirts on hand for the groomsmen to the gift bags in the hotel room not only including a personal map of Key West, but also Coronas w/ a lime and plastic knife.
Jen and Dani truly care about their brides and it shows. We wouldn't have made it through the whole process without them. If you are l looking to hire a wedding planner, I would look no further and hire WGTK.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

First of all I want to say THANK YOU JENNIFER!!!!. Jennifer did such a phenomenal job. I'm so thankful I had you to help plan my special day, I couldn't have done it without you.

Profile Picture Trish, 2/20/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We planned the wedding from abroad so a good wedding coordinator was key. Jennifer from We've got the Keys more than delivered. We were not able to visit the venue ahead of time or meet with any of our vendors, we really relied on Jennifer's recommendations and everything was spot on. She made the whole planning process a breeze. She also did a fantastic job on the day of the wedding, ensuring that everything went smoothly. We couldn't be more pleased with how the day turned out.

Profile Picture Brandi, 6/29/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer was the BEST to work with for our big event! We communicated back and forth for a full year leading up to the big day - and she was awesome! She stuck with us the day of - drenching downpour and all - like a trooper til the end of the reception. She was drenched right along with the wedding party, and she just kept everything rolling and made sure every detail was right, that our venues were ready and our party was good to go! I cannot say how much we appreciated Jennifer and her help to keep us sane. She was awesome!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nadene and Jennifer from We've Got the Keys were awesome! I worked mostly with Jennifer before the wedding and she is great. Very organized and super nice. Even though we only hired her as a "day of" coordinator, if I ever had questions about vendors, places to stay, activities for guests, etc. she was really helpful and gave me lots of great ideas.

Nadene was onsite the day of the wedding. She was great! She made sure everything got setup in time and that everything stayed on track the entire day. I honestly don't know what we would have done with out We've Got the Keys! My day was perfect and I owe much of that to them :)

Profile Picture Barbara, 4/20/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I have no idea how we could have ever planned a wedding without Jen at We’ve Got The Keys! Jen was amazing to work with – patient, understanding, extremely easy to work with, organized and went above and beyond to make sure that everything went smoothly and looked & felt how we wanted it to! I knew we were in good hands when every vendor we worked with told us how great Jen was to work with. She had a true interest to make our wedding as amazing as possible, which was so comforting to us – we knew we didn’t have to worry about anything.

Profile Picture Karen, 2/23/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Jennifer Levering and We’ve Got the Keys throughout the 15 months that we planned our destination wedding in Key West. From the beginning, Jennifer paid attention to what we wanted, recommended vendors with whom we were VERY happy, and coordinated appointments for us with vendors when we visited Key West on planning trips. Jennifer’s expertise really helped us the weekend of our wedding, when guests were in town and we had activities planned. She made it so that we did not have to worry about anything, down to taking items from the reception into our hotel room. She coordinated everything so that none of us had to, and was able to troubleshoot any problems that came up during the days before and of. Jen was also very patient and flexible throughout the process, particularly when we made requests that may have been unusual, and was simply a pleasure to work with. If you are thinking of planning a Key West wedding and would like someone in Key West who can advise and coordinate the planning and make the day of the wedding easier, I would recommend We’ve Got the Keys and Jennifer.

Profile Picture Audrey, 12/2/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was hiring We've Got the Keys for Day of Services. We were so lucky to work with Jennifer who is amazing and incredibly sweet. She was available in the months leading up to the wedding to answer any questions, make recommendations, and was so organized and on top of everything. When we had an issue with our Welcome Party (which she did not plan for us) she stepped in and helped us with contacts and tried to ease the stress as much as possible even when it wasn’t her responsibility. The day of the wedding was stress free, I didn’t worry about anything knowing she was there. She made sure everything was how we wanted and the day was perfect. She even offered to ship items home, including my dress, which was a huge relief. I couldn’t have been happier with her services, I would recommend We’ve Got the Keys to anyone!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/7/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Jennifer at We've Got the Keys to help plan our labor day weekend wedding. We had less than two months to pull the wedding together and Jennifer helped us to accomplish it. My stress level definitely lessened after hiring Jennifer. Planning a destination wedding is tricky, but especially in less than two months. Jennifer helped us to find and coordinate all of the vendors. Everyone she recommended did a great job and the wedding went as smoothly as possible. Jennifer made sure everything went well starting with picking us up from the airport. She took us to get our marriage license and had scheduled time to meet with the officiant and event manager at the hotel. In addition, she came to the welcome reception to make sure everything was set-up and to meet our folks and wedding party. The day of the wedding Jennifer made sure everything was set-up so we had no stress at all. She ensured all the vendors did their job and set up all of the decor for the ceremony and reception. Jennifer did not stop there. She stayed through the entire reception and made sure anything we were keeping got taken to our hotel room after or she shipped it back to us. I highly recommend Jennifer and I highly recommend getting a wedding planner if you are having a destination wedding. It is worth the money not to worry, plus Jennifer helped us to get many discounts on great vendors.

Profile Picture Stacey, 9/2/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I worked with Jennifer at We've Got the Keys for day-of coordination services. She was fantastic. She met with us each time we made the drive down to Key West to take care of wedding business. She was glad to help with any detail we needed taken care of without forcing further services on us. In addition, she always quick to respond when I had any questions throughout the planning process.

The weekend of my wedding, she took care of everything. She coordinated a walk through for us and our other vendors, handled the TON of stuff I had brought for the wedding and made sure all last minute details were taken care of. And she did it with a smile and a calm, friendly attitude which totally helped to soothe all my wedding jitters. Everything was perfect at the wedding too. I can't thank Jennifer enough for all her excellent work. :)

Profile Picture Stella, 5/5/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was nervous planning a destination wedding in Key West. Looking back, I truly say that I could not have done it without "We've Got the Keys". My planner, Jennifer, was absolutely amazing! Before the wedding we were always in touch. She helped me find quality vendors, reviewed my contracts, answered all my questions and even offer suggestions when I got stuck. She coordinated the rehearsal, created a timeline and got all the vendors looped in. We met before the wedding when I got in town to review everything one last time. When I showed up for my wedding, it was all SOOO perfect just like I had dreamed and I didn't have to do a thing. They take your dream and make it a reality. Everything just flowed smoothly thanks to Jennifer and I didn't have to stress about one thing, not one. I can not thank them enough and HIGHLY recommend these services to all brides!!!!!

Profile Picture Morgan, 4/6/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you're looking to have a virtually stress-free wedding of your dreams, Nadene and We've Got the Keys are for you! Nadene and her team were professional, responsible, impressively responsive, and (tactfully) honest. Not only will they work with you and their reliable vendors to create your perfect wedding, on budget, they'll also work around your schedule. I work 80 hours per week, live 1,400 miles away from Key West, and throughout the wedding planning process my fiance, family and I couldn't stop remarking how amazed we were at our low-to-no stress level - and did I mention our wedding was perfect?

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/17/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding day was more perfect than we could ever imagine and we have Jennifer and we've got the keys to thank for it. I wasn't sure going into it if a wedding planner would be worth it (definitely not cheap), but I am SO glad we did. I never visited key west once before our wedding, so I was completely dependent on Jennifer and her recommendations and ever single detail was perfect. There are so many little things to take care of our your wedding day that you never think of and I didn't have to worry about any of them. It was like everything was magically taken care of. Jennifer even got my hotel room at southernmost changed when I was unhappy with it. Really can't say enough good things...thank you!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/26/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Carolyn at We've Got the Keys. They did such an excellent job. We picked "The Day Of" option and had them take care of the event on Saturday. Looking back, their full service option would be totally worth it. On the day of the wedding we had absolutely no worries. Every time I checked in with Carolyn about something it was already taken care of.

We had an event for our guests scheduled on the day after the wedding. Unfortunately, the reservation got messed up. Carolyn was able to organize an alternative and meet our wedding party to make sure everything went smoothly. The event was on the day after, therefore it was not a part of the service. Way to go above and beyond.

Wedding day is very special and as you must have heard flys by in a second. We are glad that We've Got the Keys were able to help us enjoy it and would recommend the same to other couples.

Profile Picture User771198, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was crazy to think I could plan a destination wedding on my own. Allison at We've Got the Keys was fabulous! So patient and so worth every cent. Highly recommend WGTK if you are having a Key West wedding. Fabulous!

Profile Picture M, 11/21/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kristin & Allison were absolutely FANTASTIC! I had to plan my destination wedding via email and phone calls and it far exceeded my expectations! To say it was perfect is an understatement! They go far above and beyond to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams! I would recommend them to any and everyone looking for a high level of service with a personal touch! They are a class act!

Profile Picture April, 8/2/08, 2 Reviews

I worked with Kristin Artz at We've Got the Keys for my June wedding. Kristin was absolutely faboulous and a God-send as I planned the destination wedding. Both my Mother and I are extremely organized and very much used to being the people who pull things together. I was not sure how either one of us would deal with a wedding planner - I can say wholeheartedly that we both were EXTREMELY comfortable working with Kristin and did not lose a minute's sleep worrying about the details of the wedding. She presented options on vendors, gave me the opportunity to check out their websites/talk to them and make my own decisions (I never felt that she was pushing me toward one vendor or another). However, when I asked for her to make a recommendation she did not hesitate and I had THE BEST photographer, florist, music, etc that I can imagine. I had my dreams about what the perfect tropical wedding would be....and kept putting myself in check because I did not want to be let down by reality. I can say that the wedding far surpassed what I had hoped for - it really was a fairy tale day. Kristin showed her knowledge of the lcoal vendors, shared ideas from various weddings she'd done over the years, but in the end my wedding wasn't a cookie cutter of other's she'd done. It was beautiful, unique and reflected my own personality. Do not hestitate to spend the money and hire Kristin to plan your wedding. It will be the best money you spend in the entire wedding process!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/15/08, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

5 stars. Kristin Artz was our wedding planner and she was just great. She has incredible relationships with all the local vendors. She had a collection of ideas from past weddings and was able to give us some great ideas. She became such a big part of my life that I really missed her when the wedding was over. I took her advice and "let go" on my wedding day. I didn't stress over a thing and Kristin had everything taken care of. We had an incredible amount of coordination required on the day of and everything came off perfect. I still can't believe it all came together so well. Kristin also stayed until the end of the reception and made sure everything left was returned to our guests. You should not do a wedding in Key West without Kristin.

Profile Picture Linda, 5/26/08, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kristin Artz was my wedding planner for my recent destination wedding in Key West. I felt that she connected us with all of the best vendors in Key West and was an incredible liason that communicated our needs with all the vendors for my family since we were many miles away. I completely trusted her opinion and judgment in the wedding planning process. She made us feel like we were her only clients', though we knew she had many, many other weddings going on during our planning process. She feels like a close friend by the end of it all and it was sad to say goodbye when it was all over. I could not have imagined a more perfect and beautiful wedding, and it would not have been so easy and wonderful without her!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/24/08, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

One of the hardest parts about having a destination wedding is not being able �see� the progress that is being made. You just have to trust your wedding coordinator. We were referred to We�ve Got the Keys by Fury Water Adventures after deciding to have our wedding aboard one of their catamarans. We worked with Larissa from start to finish. Larissa always responded to my emails within hours. She was able to offer thoughtful and creative suggestions to keep us within our budget. She even helped us compile a wide list of accommodations for our out-of-town guests.

Since we live in Tampa, we were able to take a day trip to Key West a few months prior to the wedding to meet with some of the vendors Larissa suggested to us. Although the office was closed, Larissa gladly made time to meet with us and go over a list of questions I had.

Four days before the wedding Larissa called with the news that the catamaran we were getting married on had broken down. She assured us that we had nothing to worry about. There was another catamaran available, and although it was smaller than the one we had reserved, our guests would still be comfortable with room to spare. Her calm demeanor and reassuring attitude kept me from having a melt down. The boat ended up being perfect.

The day of the wedding, Larissa was at the dock greeting our vendors and helping my friends decorate the boat. She gathered all of our guests at the designated meeting place and had everyone on board right on schedule.

Our friends and family are still talking about our wedding, and how impressed they were with Larissa and the Fury crew. I happily recommend We�ve Got the Keys, and someday I hope to work with them again!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/17/08, 2 Reviews
0.0

We used "We've got the keys" to help us with our wedding planning. Kristin Artz was the person I spoke with moslty over the phone and Larissa was our wedding day planner. We paid for the full-service package which includes finding the vendors, conference calls throughout the months of planning, and day of planning. They were absolutely horrible! Not only were they hard to get ahold of over the telephone during the final months before the wedding, the day of the wedding they virtually were not there.

At 7 pm, the ceremony was to begin. Larissa was no where to be found. I tried calling her on her cell phone and got her voice mail!!! While the men waited outside in the heat, the women had no clue where to go or what to do. Not to mention, I had to track my flowers down myself. During the reception, Larissa came up to me more than once to ask me "what do you want to do now?" This was very stressful, because we hired them to guide us during the ceremony and reception. On top of all the screw ups, we were over charged $5,000 due to a HUGE mistake they made by not giving the restuarant our final head count. In the end we had to pay it b/c we signed the original contract and "We've got the Keys" suddenly had amnesia. Luckliy the restaurant was great, the cake was great, and people had a good time regardless. I just wish I did not have such horrible, stressful memories of my wedding day - thanks to "we've go the keys".

View Vendor Response