Weddings By The Falls Reviews

33 | Niagara Falls, NY

33 Reviews for Weddings By The Falls

33 Weddings By The Falls Reviews

nancy · Married on 08/21/2017

Our day was perfect. No, I mean it - it was PERFECT! What we wanted was something beautiful, simple and stress-free and Lani delivered on all fronts. She was super-responsive to all my questions, and after sending her photos of my dress and my husband's tie color she did the most BEAUTIFUL flowers for me! The cake was delicious and she did an amazing job with our photos. Pastor Peter did a very cool, personal & meaningful ceremony for us (after having never met us!) and he was an absolute joy to share our special day with. Lani and her staff made us feel at ease, took great care of both us and our parents throughout the walk around the park and the Falls. Our day was EXACTLY what we wanted and we have Lani to thank for it. I enthusiastically recommend her service for anyone who's looking to have a wonderful, easy and stress-free wedding experience!

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2017

We are so happy we decided to go with Weddings By the Falls...our wedding was perfect. Everything was so low stress for us as Lani took care of it all for us! The pictures came to us in the mail only two days after our wedding and I was very impressed with the quality of the photos and the number of them! The flowers were also gorgeous and I am so glad I decided to go with silk flowers to have a nice momento of our day. I would highly recommend this company if you want a low-stress, affordable wedding in Niagara Falls!

Crystal · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband is American and I am Canadian, so our decision to get married also involved an immigration process and coordinating my move to another country. With all that piled up, we wanted to keep the wedding simple yet elegant, and meet our timelines and budget.

When I scoped out this vendor I was initially interested in her services and the prices were very reasonable.

Lani always responded to my e-mails within a few hours and always answered any questions I had. The phone call to sort out the details was efficient and I felt great about the decision.

The day of the wedding was hectic - and came only 2 weeks after I arrived in the US. It was a beautiful day, and the park was busy, especially at the site we originally planned. Lani suggested a garden area and it was the perfect last minute adjustment.

The minister was very professional, and the ceremony was quite lovely and traditional. The pictures captured our special moment in a great way, and there were so many.

We took Lani's recommendation for dinner at the Red Coach Inn and were not disappointed with that either.

All in all, it was a fantastic day and I couldn't have been happier with Lani's services. The little personal touches from the champagne to the cake were exactly what I wanted.

THANK YOU Lani for your expertise and for giving me and Kevin a wonderful wedding we won't soon forget.

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2016

My Fiance and I are from Ohio. I found Weddings by the Falls online. Not sure of the company I research the reviews and found that this company was excellent! We booked with Lani and so glad we did. She answered all our questions by email promptly and efficiently. We were married on "the Brink" 10-8-16. Lani and her crew we FABULOUS!! Reverend Peter's ceremony was perfect!! It was as if he knew us personally. We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Wedding by the Falls and tell everyone if you are planning a Niagara Falls wedding PLEASE look them up. You will not be sorry. Worth every penny... Thank You Lani for everything, and please pass that on to the Reverend and your helper. You made this a very special event for our families and ourselves. Truly memorable..

Chantel · Married on 05/23/2016

My husband and I got married on May, 23. We chose this company because we wanted a vendor that had everything in one. We wanted an intimate ceremony with just family and friends and it was perfect. The minister was great and Lani was very sweet. She took care of all of our needs without hesitation. Our pictures were gorgeous, Lani did a great job with the photos. Included in the photo package we got a wedding cake. We also received a small bottle of champagne. Everything was perfect and I would recommend anyone getting married with this company.

Katie · Married on 05/21/2016

Being from Maine and never having never been married before, and booking our wedding online and telephone I was edgy. Lani is an exceptional wedding planner. My wedding day was exactly as I dreamt. We got married in the garden at Niagara Falls. It was just beautiful and perfect. Also very affordable. We showed up, Lani was exactly where she told us she'd be and just handled everything so perfect from there. I felt like a queen. She has definitely done this before. Everything was so organized. She directed our guest to the location of the ceremony and I walked a paved pathway to the minister and groom. We got the gold photo package which was also very affordable. My flowers were absolutely perfect. Still alive 8 days later! Our cake was cute and came from a historic bakery in NY. Very lovely. Photos were great. I would highly recommend Lani and wedding by the falls. Also side note... Lani is very very responsive to emails. Answered any and every question we had!!!!

April · Married on 02/07/2016

Our wedding was more wonderful than I could have hoped for. Thank you Weddings By The Falls so much for making a tremendous amount of work look so easy and I am especially grateful for Lani and her endless patience.

Queen · Married on 09/27/2015

Lani thank you so much for everything! I (the bride from NJ) was on time for my wedding ceremony, however, my mom was almost an hour late and she had our wedding rings with her. I was afraid that Lani would reschedule the wedding or get frustrated with me but she was really calm and patient. I would have regretted walking down the aisle without my mother present but Lani was understanding and said "Dont worry, we'll wait!". Thanks for keeping me calm, for your patience, professionalism, and for your guidance through it all. With no rehearsal and meeting for the first time the hour of the wedding, everything was just as I had imagined. Thanks again!

Carol · Married on 05/30/2015

I cannot thank Lani  enough for all her help etc throughout planning our wedding. The extra photos put the topping on the cake (the free cake was wonderful!!!). I don't know what I would have done without you! I would recommend Weddings By The Falls to everyone.

Keith · Married on 05/23/2015

Our Weddings coordinator, Lani, was an absolute delight. She was friendly and warm. Everyone still talks about the memories made during our wedding weekend. Thank you Weddings By The Falls for offering and delivering perfection!

Kerry · Married on 03/02/2015

We recently had our wedding at Niagara Falls NY. The wedding was beautiful. Lani who coordinated everything went above and beyond for us. We would thoroughly recommend Weddings By The Falls.

Brenda · Married on 12/13/2014

We got married at Niagara falls, USA on 12/13/14. I found the venue by researching online. When I came across their website I thought the venue looked beautiful, the prices were reasonable and in our budget. The wedding coordinator, Lani was there to answer all my emails and returned all my calls with answers to all my crazy bride questions. I found her so helpful and kind. The ceremony was great. Our family and frends loved the service, (even that cold!). Thank you Weddings By The Falls (the wedding cake tast great too!) for making our day a memorable experience.

Brittany · Married on 10/27/2014

I wanted a destination wedding and investigated sites in and around Niagara falls. We booked our wedding and made wedding arrangements, Lani was so helpful and nice to work with. She understood we were looking for something very simple. It was absolutely perfect, just what we wanted. The ceremony was beautiful and the pictures were amazing. The flowers were beautiful, Lani picked them out for me, when I told her the color of my dress. It was a perfect wedding. Thank you Weddings By The Falls.

Lani handled everything, was very professional, and always responded quickly when I had questions about our ceremony. The ceremony itself was beautiful and most of our guests were tearing up during our vows. She seemed very flexible and accommodating to what we wanted for our ceremony. Overall I'm happy that we went with weddings by the falls!

Helen · Married on 07/26/2014

Just got married last Saturday with 6 guests! Lani was really great at answering emails and answering all the questions I had. It was just simple but everything that I ever wanted and it was a dream come true. Really don't need to do a lot of other stuff...simple wedding like this is just so pure and simple but insanely perfect. It was really the best day of my life, I couldn't stop smiling the whole time.
    Also love the bouquet Lani gave me. Exactly like the picture I sent her!

Beth · Married on 06/17/2014

I was not going to write a review, but I feel I just had to. I want to let everyone know how happy I was with our whole wedding! I was super nervous (what bride isn't). Everything was perfect from wedding coordinator, the photographer and minister! They made us feel very special and The Falls was wonderful! I was anxious to see it since we only saw it online, but I think it was even prettier in person! My photos were so gorgeous and all my guests keep saying how it was the nicest wedding they've been to! Thank you so much Always and Forever for making my wedding awesome!

Tim · Married on 05/18/2013

THANK YOU! Weddings By the Falls!! Lani, you did a fantastic job with our wedding! We loved everything! The minister, yourself, and the videographer have wonderful personalities and made everything so personal and nice. The flowers were gorgeous....they are on my counter still looking beautiful. So for everything and making the day so easy, thank you!

Bachman · Married on 01/12/2013

Our Garden weddings was just a dream. The staff of Weddings By The Falls took care of everything. It was a destination wedding and we knew no one. From where to stay to where to eat was cared for. The information was given quickly and everything could not have been better! Thank you Weddings By The Falls for making our day unforgettable!

Nicole · Married on 07/15/2012

My husband and I was married this past weekend. Lani was always a phone call or email away if I had any questions or concerns. While working with her she always kept my nerves at ease. Our day was even better then we expected, THe flowers were beautiful, the cake was great. Everything was perfect. We had asked if they included our kids into the cermony and they did , the family vows was amazing and the kids felt included. I couldn't have asked for a better day or service. Would recommend Lani and wedding by the falls to anyone wanting to get married at Niagara FAlls

j · Married on 06/04/2012

My wife is from Venezuela so I (the groom) needed to plan the whole wediing. Lani took care of everything. I would highly recommend. The weather on the day of our wedding was horrible as we were to wed by the falls. Lani and reverend Del Rio were in no rush and patitnetly waited past our scheduled time until we were able to get the wedding my wife dreamed of. Thanks again

joanne · Married on 02/18/2012

I found Lani very accommodating and professional, always responsive and sensitive to our desires. Reverend Del Rio's service was enjoyable, edifying, and everything we could have hoped for.

Angela · Married on 12/17/2011

Thank you Weddings By the Falls so much for everything! You made my day flawless. Everything was perfect. The Minister's service and the staff was so helpful. The flowers, and photos and the cake was just perfecet. I’m so glad I got to spend our most memorable moments with all of you.

Dorothy · Married on 11/11/2011

We could not be more pleased. Weddings By The Falls made our day so special. The cake was delicious and the Bible your minister gave us is in the bedside table drawer so it will be always close by. It will definitely be used nightly. It was our special day – Lani and the minister made it wonderful!

Amber · Married on 06/18/2011

We would like to thank Weddings By The Falls so much for making our wedding day so special. The service greatly exceeded our expectations and completely justified our decision to wed at the falls. Lani, thank you so much for all your assistance through this process. Without your sift responses and assuring words we would not have been able to sit back and enjoy the build-up as much as we did. Rev. Peter, you completely moved us with your service. Your words will stick with us through out our marriage. We cannot thank you both enough for making our day wonderful and memorable.
    Micheal and Amber

Sally · Married on 09/13/2010

Our ceremony was incredible! The flowers, location, all together it was breathtakingly beautiful. I really can't think of a more beautiful place to get married than Niagara Falls, NY . The minister's service was very personal and very special. Everyone cried.
    I loved their website and the packages they offered. Even after they had the deposit, the communication was always prompted and welcoming. Lani always responded quickly and gave me great feedback and ideas!
    They were FANTASTIC! They went above and beyond my expectations and the day was perfect! Thank you Weddings By The Falls!!