Lilypad Wedding & Events

East Amherst, NY View map
$2,950 Package Price

$2,950 Package Price

Lilypad Wedding & Events is a custom wedding and event planning, consultation and design company focusing on weddings in the Western New York area. Couples can expect the utmost professionalism and skill as all planners at Lilypad are certified by LWPI. This consulting and design firm listens to clients to design the perfect event, whether you need day-of coordination or want a team behind you to help execute your big day.

Packages at Lilypad are customizable to every couples' needs. In addition to wedding planning and design services, Lilypad offers officiant services and virtual consultation to reach couples planning Western New York weddings from across the country. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Floral Design
  • Invitations
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,950

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,950

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,950

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Adrianne S. Married on 10/12/2019

Pleasure to work with

Bethany was really great in helping me plan my wedding from afar. She was very flexible and creative in finding vendors and items that were in my slim budget. She kept me on track with timing and really helped with my piece of mind.
    Mark M. Married on 08/17/2019

Very happy with my invitations

I contracted Lilypad to design and print invitations for a surprise 50th wedding anniversary party I'm throwing for my parents. Brent was very professional to work with and did a fantastic job with the design. I've received so many compliments on how nice the invitations came out. I would definitely recommend them, and use Lilypad in the future.

Lilypad Wedding & Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your feedback! I really enjoyed working on these and seeing the end result! Congrats to your parents!
    Laurien Married on 06/22/2019

Pretty in Pinks Barn Wedding

Team Lilypad was ESSENTIAL in making my wedding day come to life. From the custom flower arrangements, centerpieces and favors to the hanging of lights, drapes and other decor, they really pulled out all the steps while guiding my fiancé and I so we kept within a comfortable budget. They also did all our stationery, escort cards and other printed items. We are so happy we hired them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Lilypad Wedding & Events 1
Exclusive
Lilypad Wedding & Events 2
Discount

Contact us for a FREE floral design consultation. We specialize in unique arrangments using fresh and silk (or a combo) flowers. We will work with you and your budget to create beautiful and memorable arrangements for your special day!

Lilypad Wedding & Events 3
Gift
Many newly engaged couples find themselves asking the very same question, "where do we begin?!" We will point you in the right direction! Having a wedding and event coordinator can save you $$$$! We have quality vendors and an in-house design staff for all of your personalized wedding stationery! There is nothing else around like Lilypad. So, congratulations! We encourage you to "take the leap, and land on the Lilypad," with this free 30-minute consultation in our studio!

Kimberlily Creek Kimberlily Creek Wedding Officiants

Very creative and great people to work with!

DJB Entertainment DJB Entertainment Wedding DJs

Bethany was great to work with. She made sure every detail was taken care of for the bride and groom. If you are looking for an event planner contact them today.

The Divine Bride The Divine Bride Wedding Dresses

I am very excited to recommend this business! I have known one of the owners for quite some time now-and can personally vouch for the professionalism, and the organization levels of this business. I am MORE than happy to send any of my brides living in the Western New York area to Lilypad for help organizing their event!

3969 Main St. East Amherst, NY, 14226

Monday-Friday: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Location of (Lilypad Wedding & Events)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding