Weddings by Monica Reviews

13 | Corona, CA

13 Reviews for Weddings by Monica

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2013

We loved Monica! Right away we felt comfortable and knew everything would go well. I hired her just as day of coordinator. She met with us a couple times, was very thorough in her questions and is very organized! The day went off without a hitch! Well at least what I saw... She put out any and all fires before I even saw them! She blended into the crowd but as soon as you needed her its like she appeared before you! I would HIGHLY recommend her services!!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Kimberly · Married on 08/30/2013

Monica made it possible for me to enjoy my daughters wedding and not worry about all the vendors and things that needed to be done the day of. She is Fabulous and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Lindsay · Married on 04/13/2013

I loved working with Monica!! I used her "Day Of" services, which was more than just that day. She contacted all my vendors before the wedding day. I meet with her several times discuss my vision and to keep her updated on new vendors. She helped make my wedding run so smoothly. The few problems that did arise on the day of she took care of right away and I never had to worry about anything just enjoy my day. I will be recommending her to all of my friends and family that will be getting married in the so cal area.

Sent on 05/05/2013

Weddings by Monica's reply:

Thank you Lindsay. It was my pleasure working with you.
  • Y

Yadira · Married on 08/18/2012

My husband and I were so impressed with Monica on the day of our wedding. We hired her to help us stay organized and on budget leading up to the wedding day. She really shined and came to the rescue on the day of our wedding. There were problems with the cake, but it never came to my attention because Monica handled it right away. She noticed the cake was falling apart when it was delivered and got the bakery to come back and fix the problem. Awesome! The last thing you want on your big day is to worry about cake issues. We had a tight schedule to adhere to and Monica kept us right on point with everything we needed to cross off the list so that we could enjoy the rest of our evening. Big plus was that she was familiar with the venue and her husband, Ross, owns a dj business. We needed a bilingual dj and they definitely came through. They also came equipped with lighting for our outdoor venue and a beautiful monogrammed light that shined at night with our initials and wedding date. I highly recommend hiring Monica as your day-of-event coordinator or if you need her for extra help along the way.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Weddings by Monica's reply:

Yadira and Gilbert - Ross Creations Dj and Weddigs by Monica are so thankful for your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to rate our services.

Matt · Married on 07/06/2012

This Vendor made our wedding an easy flowing day.

Sent on 05/02/2013

Anastacia · Married on 10/23/2010

I knew I wanted to work with Monica when I first met her at a bridal show. She was very on top of her game and took care of every detail on the day of our wedding. We had a pretty stressful week before the wedding with a death in the family, but I didn’t have to worry about anything with Monica. She made sure all my vendors were called and ready for the big day. When we didn’t have all the final details ready the day before for pickup, she was very flexible and made sure nothing was left out. She was there when we walked into the venue and made sure we had everything we asked for. We had a pretty wild and crazy bunch at our reception, but that didn't stop Monica. She made sure everything was put away and put in the right persons hands at the end of the night. Thank you Monica!

Sent on 11/04/2010

Estella · Married on 10/16/2010

Monica is extremely organized and thoroughly professional. She whipped my rowdy wedding party into shape during our rehearsal and took care of EVERYTHING on my wedding day! I would recommend Weddings by Monica to any bride-to-be.

Sent on 11/04/2010

Linda · Married on 08/21/2010

Monica you were great and I counld not have done the "Day of" without you! You were great and handled all the loose ends and then some. You were great with all the brides wishes which made for a beautiful wedding and reception. THANK YOU!

PS had several inquiries about you and everyone was soooo pleased with your service and attentiveness to everything! Thanks again and if we have any future events you will be my first call! Good luck to you, we wish you all the best, The Pansky Family

Sent on 11/06/2010

Jilliene · Married on 04/17/2010

I can't say enough about Monica and her staff, I truely don't know what I would of done without her! I've told so many people already that hiring her was the best decision I made. Our daughters wedding day was effortless and stress free for me knowing Monica was there! If there's ever another wedding in our future Monica will be my first phone call.

Sent on 05/05/2010

Alexandra · Married on 12/19/2009

All I can say is WOW! Monica saved my life on my wedding day. She was everywhere at all times. She was soooo attentive to details, and made my life so easy. I only had the day of service, but throughout my whole wedding planning process, she would email me asking if I needed any help. She accommodated her schedule to fit my needs, and she always came to me, which I appreciated so much since she comes from Corona! Everyone at my wedding was commenting on what a great coordinator she was! And she has an awesome personality!!!

Sent on 01/05/2010

Alex,
    What a nice surprise this was to be notified of your wonderful review of my services. I am so glad that I exceeded your expectations; this is what I love about being a wedding coordinator. It is my goal to treat each event as if it is my own, so I truly enjoy it when it all comes together. I know how busy life is; planning a wedding takes a lot of time and dedication, so I really try to accommodate the needs of my couples. Thank you again for choosing Weddings by Monica.

STACEY · Married on 11/07/2009

She did a wonderful job. She gave special attention to all the special people, including my Mother who was diabetic, and not feeling well. She made sure she had food and drink ahead of time. I'll always appreciate that, as my Mother passed away right after our wedding. I would also recommend her husband for your DJ, Ross Creations. They are great as a team effort!

I just wish she had kept the guest book out longer, as not many guests signed it, only 30. Even one of my friends said she went to go sign it after the line was gone, and it was already put away. I'm sure that's what happened to others.

Sent on 01/14/2010

Weddings by Monica's reply:

Thank you Stacy & Matt for the opportunity to assist you on your wedding day. Ross & I truly enjoyed your event. To accommodate traffic flow issues at the facility the guest book was moved after all the guests were seated. It was displayed with your wish tree until well after all the events were completed. Ross even made several announcements requesting participation so I am sorry that you got fewer signatures then you expected. Thank you so much for the nice reviews and we wish you both a long, happy marriage.

Mike · Married on 10/24/2009

My wife and I couldn't be happier with Monica as our day of coordinator. She was very professional, very cost effective, and couldn't be more flexible with all the things we asked of her. She was always available for phone calls when we needed them as well as emails. Her top notch services alleviated SO MUCH stress from us the day of our wedding. My wife and I highly recommend Monica for all of your wedding coordination/planning needs. Thanks Monica!!!

We'd also like to add that her husband (Ross Creations) was the best DJ ever! People still tel us how great the music was all night. Thanks Ross!!!

Mike and Elaina

Sent on 02/01/2010

aileen · Married on 03/28/2009

monica knows what she is doing . she arrives early on the event and prepares for the things she needs to do and make sure everything is going well according to the plan ! she helped me out so much that i did not feel any stress at all ...
    trust me , you need a personal planner like monica to be your " right hand " on the wedding day to help everything goes smoothly . she did so much for me that all i did just enjoy my wedding !!

by the way if you can , have her husband ( ross ) as your DJ / MC for the wedding day too. they work together as a perfect team and will make wedding day the happiest day ever !!!

Sent on 01/14/2010

Aileen & John,
    Thank you for choosing us for your Coordinating and D.J. services at the Indian Wells Country Club. It was our pleasure working with you and your gracious family. Everything came together so nicely, the colors and flowers were gorgeous as were you in each attire and I am so glad that we were able to be part of your event.