Fontana, CA 92336 Map · Phone number

About HMC Event Solutions

Planning a wedding is one of the most exciting times in a couples life. But along with all of the excitement, there are tons of details, stressful situations, contract negotiations, and strict timelines. HMC Event Solutions is the perfect answer to allow you to enjoy the exciting parts of your wedding planning while a professional wedding planner helps to keep you organized, and takes care of details that can sometimes make planning seem overwhelming. HMC Event Solutions comes armed with the knowledge of the industries "in and outs" to help you get the most out of your event budget. You will never have to worry about the professionalism or quality of any vendor HMC refers. Only the most qualified wedding professionals are considered. Your wedding day will move smoothly so you can relax and feel as if you are a guest at your own wedding. Even the smallest details are catered too. Consultations are complimentary. Visit us at www.hmceventsolutions.com

• Winner Circle Events
Outdoor wedding setup
5ae19b2e383549d2 Jenna Kenny

12 Reviews for HMC Event Solutions

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2017

Holly is absolutely amazing!!! I don't even know where to being.. she made our whole wedding journey incredibly easy and stress free. Her professionalism, attention to detail, communication, and sense of urgency far surpassed our expectations. Not to mention her, and her assistant, are two of the sweetest people my husband and I have ever met! I can't thank Holly enough for all she did to make our wedding experience truly special <3<3

Sent on 10/15/2017

Chalon · Married on 03/18/2017

Holly of HMC is absolutely AMAZING!! She is the reason our entire wedding went on without any issues! During our one year planning process Holly made herself available at all hours and days of the week for any questions or concerns. When I would start freaking out about anything, she would say, "don't worry, I got it." Or "it's already handled".

Holly is so friendly, approachable, and hard working that my husband and I plan to hire her again for any large parties or events.

Best decision of our entire wedding (other than marrying each other) ??

Sent on 04/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 12/17/2016

Don't even think twice, you will never regret it. Holly is literally the most amazing person, business woman, and planner I have ever met. She goes above and beyond anything I have ever seen, and I'm a hard sell. She first worked out a price that I was able to afford, and because of who she is, did way more than she was contracted to do, because she can't help herself. And because she will not produce anything but the very best. She is available 24/7, answers emails faster than anyone I have ever worked with, and makes you feel like your wedding is the only one she is planning. I talked to her way more than my husband in the year we were planning the wedding. I almost cried when the wedding was over because I was going to miss her, and I still talk to her because I love her that much. Her energy is inspiring, and she honestly loves what she does. And it shows.

My wedding posed some of the most challenging situations that she has dealt with in the over 16 years she has been planning weddings, and honestly without her, I don't even know if I would be married right now. After much drama and learning that I had to change the date (and almost the location), she had already put all of my vendors on standby for multiple dates, anticipated everything that could go wrong, had multiple back-up plans, and renegotiated everything for me. Construction at my venue was going on until the day before the wedding, and the reason I was able to stay calm was because I had Holly in control. The day of the wedding was the most perfect experience I could have asked for, and she handled every hiccup that arose (I didn't even know they happened). My guests couldn't stop telling me how amazing my wedding was, and all of my friends who had gotten married before told me that they wished they had used Holly.

I NEVER write reviews, but I have to for her. She is the best thing that could have happened to my wedding, maybe only a little less important than my husband proposing =)

Sent on 04/29/2017

HMC Event Solutions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,496.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2994
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7,581.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 201.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Michelle Johnson Photography
    Michelle Johnson Photography Wedding Photographers

Holly is an amazing event planner. She is professional, friendly and cares about her clients. I highly recommend her services.

• Fontana, 92336 See on map