$1,129
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Double Knot

Tie the knot without doing a lot!
Don't play host like you would at a dinner party! This is your wedding day! You only get married once, so let us help you enjoy the celebration with your guests. Be a guest at your own wedding! Here's what we can do for you. Our wedding services are completely customizable.  They can include anything and everything from negotiating contracts with vendors, to helping you tear down your reception site after the party is over. If a vendor has misunderstood the plan or needs their payment, we're there to handle it. There is no need for the vendors to distract the bride from the party when you have us!  With over a dozen different vendors working in one small space, for 5 short hours, a manager is essential! We're like the conductor of an orchestra, the director of a film, the insurance for your wedded bliss!

Categories: Wedding Planner

To-Do Lists (2)
Referrals (2)
Event Design (1)
Cultural (1)

The doubleknot assistant me with the day of wedding coordination on November 4,2017 at the la Mirada golf course. These young ladies are so awesome they made us feel so special they did a great job the day of and also was there for me the bride to be even before our wedding day. I was a first time bride who was doing my wedding planning myself had no idea what was to come. When I met the doubleknot I said wow I wished I had met them in the beginning because they was such a great help they went over and beyond their job to make our wedding day that much special and stress free. I would recommend the doubleknot to any bride to be. They are very professional and friendly all of our guest and family enjoyed them as well as we did. Love the doubleknot ☺. Words can't express how much we appreciate the work they did.

Profile Picture Doreatha, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Excellent wedding planners don't look any further until you have met these amazing ladies . They are like angels when it comes to pleasing the bride's to be and there future husband. Always there for y ou

Profile Picture Doreatha, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Cultural

Linsey and Leah are amazing! We would not have had the wedding that we had without their help and support. I have very high standards for everything I do, and they far surpassed them. They helped keep everything enjoyable, easy, fun, and on track through the entire process. The two of them provided a relationship unlike any other. It felt like they were family rather than just our wedding coordinators! I was not worried about a single thing throughout the planning process or on the big day. I wish that I could do the whole thing over again because it was just so perfect!!! Thank you ladies so much!!!
- Mr. & Mrs. Claes

Profile Picture Malorie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

The Double Knot Pricing

Elopement
Number of Planners
1 AWARD

8 ENDORSEMENTS
I'm writing about my experience with Linsey and Lea of The Double Knot as I was a vendor (DJ entertainment) for a mutual client's wedding in Anaheim. If you are planning a wedding, corporate function or any event that requires any type of planning, I would absolutely recommend The Double Knot. Not only are they amazing to their clients, we also worked well with them as vendors. They advocated for us and are very detailed in logistics. Correspondence weeks/months prior to actually meeting them on event day was a breeze, and they are such wonderful personalities to work with day of. Such a pleasure working with you Linsey and Lea! I hope we get a chance to collaborate again.

Love these two! Great coordinators!

These girls really know how to plan your wedding to a T. Fun to work with, very professional, and on top of everything. If you want a perfect wedding hire the double knot.

As soon as you meet the twins, you'll immediately feel the experience that Linsey and Leah project in every wedding they work at. They are very professional and well organized from the Pre to the Post. They make everything run so smooth, they make us feel that we are not working at all. All you have to do is sit back, relax and pick your package:) They are very hands-on, which I really appreciate and I recommend these two to my clients every time!

Two for one what a deal. Leah and Lindsey are terrific to work with. Very personable, very detailed and they have wonderful fun ideas. Summit Events catered Leah's wedding and we still share with our brides all the fun details of her wedding.

59 PROS I KNOW