Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date

About Jovanni Photography

Jovanni Photography is a creative wedding photography company based in Orange County, California. The wedding photography couple pride themselves not only on capturing your most precious moments on film, but building a lifelong friendship with you after your special day. Their photos are crisp, refreshing and very high quality.

Starting packages from Jovanni Photography include:

• Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • One event per day
  • Wedding portraits
  • Ability to travel to other destinations
  • Multiple locations
Follow Jovanni Photography on
 father daughter dance backyard riverside wed
 bride groom sunset portraits maui sugar beac
 rathika prem indian pre wedding ceremony
Jovanni Photography
 bride groom diamond bar golf course wedding
jp40989
jp37596
jp41207
Jovanni Photography
 mom and bride riverside backyard wedding pho
Jovanni Photography
 bride groom doubltree hilton commerce weddin
jp25094
jp40580
jp37849
Jovanni Photography
 st paul catholi church chino hills wedding p
jp49248
jp18096
Jovanni Photography
 vietnamese ceremony long beach wedding photo
jp37808
 diy bridal bouquet
Jovanni Photography
 bride groom disneyland wedding photos
Jovanni Photography
 bride groom toast summit house fullerton wed
jp39735
Jovanni Photography
 first dance long beach hotel maya wedding ph
jp24820
Jovanni Photography
 bride groom portraits maui sugar beach event
Jovanni Photography
 bride groom dance riverside backyard wedding
Jovanni Photography
 first look commerce doubletree hilton weddin
jp37694
Jovanni Photography
 bride reflection riverside wedding photos
Jovanni Photography
 long beach hotel maya wedding photos
 father daughter dance backyard riverside wed
 bride groom sunset portraits maui sugar beac
 rathika prem indian pre wedding ceremony

35 Reviews for Jovanni Photography

• Q

quan · Married on 06/30/2018

Simple, stress-free, and excellent photography quality. These are the top three qualities that stood out to me throughout the long process of wedding planning and execution. Jove and his wife annie came highly recommended to me by another photographer pal of mine, and they did not dissapoint in the least.

From the beginning, things flowed smoothly. They answered all of my questions and were quite flexible in terms of different options and packages. They were easy-going, laid back, and just overall friendly people. We knew instantly that photography would be something we did not have to worry about.

Out of all the different things that we had to keep track of for the wedding (cake, venue, flowers, photobooth, etc), the photography was something that we rarely thought about it. Jove and his wife were in communication throughout the entire planning phase, and was very clear on the overall timeline of the actual wedding day such that there were no hiccups on the day of. Jove and his wife were always on point and made the wedding day flow smoothly.

Besides the fact that Jove and Annie are standout people, they are top-notch photographers. They captured all the important moments and all of my family and friends were blown away when they saw the photos.

Jove and Annie are the best and I highly recommend them!

Christopher · Married on 06/15/2018

Overall amazing and wonderful photographers. They both captured the amazing and wonderful moment were I said I do to my wife Kelsey. There prices, responsiveness, professionalism are without a doubt the best I seen. I will recommend them to all my friends and I look forward to see what they can do for us in the future.

Jovanni Photography 3
    Jovanni Photography 4

Jovanni Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• The Double Knot
    The Double Knot Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Jove and Annie again recently for a wedding we planned and coordinated. What an amazing team they are! No wonder they are on our preferred list! I just reviewed the photos they captured and WOW did they capture the day perfectly! I found myself grinning from ear to ear as I was scrolling through because I felt the emotion, the happiness, the humor, the excitement, and of course the beauty of the day all over again! And of course they were on time, professional, and followed our timeline perfectly! We didn't have to babysit them to make sure they got all the photos that were needed. Keep it up! We will see you again soon! :)

• Anaheim, CA 92801 See on map
    657-900-5132 (Phone number)
    9099966309 (Other Phone Number)