Anaheim, CA 92801 Map · Phone number

About Mathieu Photography

I was raised with the mantra, "Figure out what you love to do and figure out a way to make some money doing it." Well, consider it done. My amazing husband Matt and I are living the ultimate dream life! We get to hang out with people who love each other and preserve their memories through our trusty cameras. We consider it a blessing and an honor. Please visit our blog, and our site and say hi! We are always excited to make new friends.

Have a fantastic day!

Toodles,
Matt & Molly

Follow Mathieu Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Allo Photography
RK0367copy
MattMolly006

16 Reviews for Mathieu Photography

Kathrina · Married on 01/25/2014

There are not enough words to express how wonderful these two people are. Matt and Molly are such a talented, fun and professional couple to work with. They make you feel like family right away and make you feel so special. We used them for our engagement photos and our for our wedding, and now I can't wait to start a family so we can hire them again to do pregnancy and family photos. The moments they capture are truly magnificent and express all the emotions, magic and wonder of that day. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well Matt and Molly's photos are worth a million words. If capturing your special day in photos is as important to you as it was to me at my wedding, hire Matt and Molly, it will be the best experience of your life.

Sent on 03/08/2014

Mollye · Married on 06/22/2013

Mathieu Photography was phenomenal. I found them from a post that highlighted some of their work that I recognized from an episode of David Tutera’s My Fair Wedding. Not only did I love their style, I loved that we were hiring a husband and wife team and essentially a small family business. (Also we knew who we were hiring! - most photography companies in the price range we were looking at only offered associate photographers to send for the day and not the main photographer whose name was usually on the business and photos on the site. How were we to know what the style of the photos would look like in the end?!?) Matt and Molly were awesome communicators, on time for our engagement photo shoot and the wedding day, got us our photos super quick (no horror stories of waiting a year plus for wedding photos with these two!), and also just good people! They were detail oriented, streamlined, and (most important to me) easy to work with! Their beautiful photos help us define such a special time in our lives, I’m grateful for their hard work and awesomeness!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Sara · Married on 06/21/2013

Matt and Molly are amazing people with this incredible ability to find and capture the happiness in every moment of your wedding!

I had a lot of interviews lined up to meet with several photographers before our wedding. After I met Molly in a darling little coffee shop, I cancelled the rest of my appointments. I knew Mathieu Photo was the one for my husband and I! Their photos were STUNNING and FUN! You can truly feel the emotions pouring through the photos.

Molly and Matt took the time to get to know us as a couple and why we wanted to get married. For Christmas, we got a gift in the mail from them with two deer in love (because we mentioned how we are both a little redneck-y and my hubby is a hunter). So thoughtful!! They are honestly role models of a healthy marriage and a loving family!

On the day of our wedding, they were professional, but so friendly that I felt like they were just a part of the bridal party! Also, they didn't take up a huge chunk of the day by taking portraits. I wanted to enjoy the day with the guests of my wedding! We got exactly what we wanted and needed to capture the fun, the emotions, the party, and the lifelong memories.

I HIGHLY recommend Mathieu Photography to any couple that is looking for getting some timeless photos that capture all the small moments of a great day!

Sent on 12/26/2013

Mathieu Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs

• Anaheim, 92801 See on map
    Location of (Mathieu Photography)