The Double Knot Twins Reviews

12 | Chino, CA

12 Reviews for The Double Knot Twins

Edith · Married on 07/01/2018

Linsey and Leah were great. My husband and I decided to go with the Double Knot because Linsey was so organized and energetic. Upon meeting her, we knew we would be in good hands. She followed through with everything and made sure we stay on task throughout the entire process. On the day of, we had so much fun, and we didn’t have to worry about a single thing. I now joke with my husband that we should get married again. Go with the Double Knot!!! Linsey will make sure you have your perfect day.

Sent on 07/17/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 12/30/2017

We couldn't be happier with The Double Knot!!!

The Double Knot thought of every detail for our wedding! They didn't leave anything unplanned, which led to an absolutely perfect and seamless event! Both of our families couldn't stop talking about how professional and on top of the planning and design they were. I wasn't worried about anything going wrong and if something did, I trusted them to figure it out and allow us to enjoy our company with each other and our families that day, which is exactly what happened. We couldn't be any happier with our choice to hire The Double Knot and you'll regret it if you don't hire them too! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being a part of our journey!

Sent on 12/13/2020

The Double Knot Twins's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We enjoyed every bit of your gorgeous day! It was an honor to be trusted and chosen to help! :)

Doreatha · Married on 11/04/2017

Excellent wedding planners don't look any further until you have met these amazing ladies . They are like angels when it comes to pleasing the bride's to be and there future husband. Always there for y ou

Sent on 11/17/2017

Malorie · Married on 07/15/2017

Linsey and Leah are amazing! We would not have had the wedding that we had without their help and support. I have very high standards for everything I do, and they far surpassed them. They helped keep everything enjoyable, easy, fun, and on track through the entire process. The two of them provided a relationship unlike any other. It felt like they were family rather than just our wedding coordinators! I was not worried about a single thing throughout the planning process or on the big day. I wish that I could do the whole thing over again because it was just so perfect!!! Thank you ladies so much!!!
    - Mr. & Mrs. Claes

Sent on 08/01/2017

Christien · Married on 02/11/2017

We loved every step of the way with Double Knot. Linsey helped us create a plan that worked with both of us and our time frame. She was able to make sure both of our preferences were heard and included. We enjoyed the monthly checkins, suggestions, tips, the detailed planning and schedules that were created. Our wedding was so perfect and ran smoothly. We loved the way Linsey and Leah executed on the wedding day. They were great keeping us on time while enjoying our day. It was better than we dreamed and are so happy with the outcome. Our guests had nothing bad to say. We received so many comments: "This is the best wedding we've attended in the last 30 years." "Such a fun wedding." "Such a beautiful wedding." "Those twins were amazing! They did a great job moving the wedding along." :) We are grateful for all the help and helping us execute our dream wedding.

Sent on 04/24/2017
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 04/16/2016

As our two year engagement began to come to a close and our wedding began to approach I began to feel overwhelmed with everything because after all I was planning and graduating all at the same time but Linsey was there for me every step of the way and helped me get back on track while also calming my nerves and insuring me everything was going to be ok. She even answered my ridiculous questions even ones I knew she would laugh at. She gave me ideas on how to organize myself and how to put together the ideas I had in my head. She could see my vision and helped me turn it into a reality. All while keeping my nerves at a minimum.
    When our big day finally arrived they worked tirelessly to keep everyone on schedule and even stayed with me and the girls as we got ready and helped me prepare for the day. Their assistant Jessica was just as amazing and was truly helpful in every way. The weather was not on our side that day and the wind became too much for some of our decorations and they had to make last minute decisions. Instead of stressing about them they made sure they handled everything and even if there were any problems I never knew anything about it and they took care of it for us. They made sure the day went as planned and tried to keep us on time with the schedule as much as possible. Everyone who attended our wedding could not stop complementing how perfect it was and how much fun they had throughout the whole night. Our mothers were most grateful for all of their help and could not stop praising them and their amazing work.
    They are definitely worth every penny and will make your day everything it is meant to be and more. They pay as much attention to detail as you do if not more. Hiring them was the best decision we could have made about our wedding and highly recommend them to anyone who is planning a wedding or even a party!
    Thank you for everything.

Sent on 05/21/2016

The Double Knot Twins's reply:

Thank you Victoria! It was an honor to be of assistance! We love you guys! It was a gorgeous day for a beautiful family!

Hailey · Married on 03/14/2014

From the very beginning, Linsey and Leah were quick to give me ideas and were eager to help. The Double Knot offered impeccable organization and a level of expertise and advice that I would have been utterly lost without. Looking to stick to a tight budget, but wanting to find the middle ground between affordable and elegant for my wedding was stressful. But these wonderful ladies were there every step of the way to suggest cost-effective alternatives and solutions. They also understand that, for a lot of us, it's our first go-around and we won't think of some details at all, or over-think other details. When it came down to the final few weeks before the wedding, and everything went into overdrive, they had my back 100% and were on top of everything. They helped me make sure that I had all the final details worked out with every vendor, that all the "i's" were dotted, and every "t" was crossed. I felt 200% more prepared than I ever would have on my own. There were quite a few last minute changes and additions, and a few events that could have led to disaster, but between Linsey, Leah, and Jessica, they helped me navigate through the storm and did whatever they could to pull strings and solve the problems. Having done all my decorations myself and not hiring vendors to do them, I was asking a lot for the setup of the ceremony and reception. We did hire a few people to help them setup within the last few weeks, but not once did these ladies ever complain about the amount of work my wedding entailed. On the day of the wedding, they set everything up perfectly - it was more beautiful than I could ever have imagined. They were so attentive to me, my groom, and our wedding party. They started on pertinent tasks without ever having been asked to do so. They had an amazing emergency kit on board and mitigated every potential disaster that came our way. They kept our outlook positive and calm and took so much stress off of our big day. They were absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Alisa · Married on 09/07/2013

The Double Knot, Leah and Linsey, L&L, fit our full wedding planning needs perfectly. The Double Knot price and packages worked into our budget, too. From the start The Double Knot was organized and detailed down to the very last minute. The Double Knot ladies were resourceful, professional, and very experienced. L&L were very responsive to e-mails, text, phone calls, and in person meetings. We felt that as much as we, the couple, were engaged in our wedding planning, they were, too. The Double Knot was with us every step of the wedding planning from coordinating meetings, contracts and attending our meetings with vendors, ceremony rehearsal, monthly “to-do” lists and execution of our wedding day.The day of our Wedding, Leah and Linsey were up bright and early with the Bridal Party at hotel. Leah stayed at the hotel and Linsey went to our Venue to coordinate our vendors. It was great having Leah with me at in the Bridal Party suite; she helped tie me into my corset dress and gave recommendations to my hair and make-up. (She even quickly made a bustled for my wedding dress at the reception.) What helped make my day flawless was that Leah and Linsey took care of little details without even being asked. For example, my Bridal Party had taken a picture that said “Wait to you see her” and Leah took the camera took it my Fiancée to show him the picture and she was never asked to. The ceremony and reception execution was perfect. The Double Knot kept us on time throughout the day and night and made sure that our guests were well taken care of. I highly recommend The Double Knot.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Monique · Married on 04/20/2013

What would I have done without Leah and Linsey?! I never thought I needed, yet able to afford a wedding planner. The Double Knot came into my life a year before my wedding. They are very professional, attentive and so creative. They took my vision for my wedding and executed it beautifully beyond my dreams! I had a small backyard wedding in our home, but with The Double Knot's help it felt like we were at any other venue! Our family and friends still rave about how wonderful and smooth our wedding was. They all LOVED Leah and Linsey and were so grateful that they were a part of my dream team. I did not worry about ONE SINGLE THING! Leah and Linsey had EVERYTHING covered. Your peace of mind on your very special day is worth every cent. I was honestly, so calm for my entire wedding!

If you are on the fence about needing or not needing a wedding planner, DO IT! And hire The Double Knot. There slogan is true "tie the knot without doing a lot"

Also, they have very reputable vendors on their preferred vendors list. All my vendors came from The Double Knot recommending them.

Sent on 07/30/2013
  • User2091032 · 2+ years ago

I LOVED the Double Knot twins. We actually weren't even planning on having a coordinator, but after our initial meeting with Linsey, we realized how much stress would be taken off of my shoulders as the bride, allowing someone else to know every detail of the day. I can't emphasize how great of an experience we had with their coordinating services, even for just the day-of the wedding. They also have packages for the entire planning process and working to find vendors or just the month of that are very worth every phone call, email, and meeting that could be passed off of the bride's stress list.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Shannon · Married on 09/17/2011

Leah and Linsey of the Double Knot are fabulous! Hiring them to take care of our wedding was the best decision we made regarding the wedding. They took care of even the smallest details and I am sure took care of many issues that I never even found out about. They made would could have been a very stressful and hectic day for myself worryfree and seamless. From organizing all our vendors to pinning my hair into an impromptu updo when I got overheated from dancing, they were a true blessing to have on our special day!

Sent on 10/09/2011

Doreatha · Married on 11/04/2017

The doubleknot assistant me with the day of wedding coordination on November 4,2017 at the la Mirada golf course. These young ladies are so awesome they made us feel so special they did a great job the day of and also was there for me the bride to be even before our wedding day. I was a first time bride who was doing my wedding planning myself had no idea what was to come. When I met the doubleknot I said wow I wished I had met them in the beginning because they was such a great help they went over and beyond their job to make our wedding day that much special and stress free. I would recommend the doubleknot to any bride to be. They are very professional and friendly all of our guest and family enjoyed them as well as we did. Love the doubleknot ☺. Words can't express how much we appreciate the work they did.

Sent on 11/17/2017