Alyssa Deanne Events

San Marcos, CA View map Visit website
5.0 out of 5 rating

26 Year old mother and wife based out of San Diego. Willing to travel for weddings as well! I have been lucky to help plan many weddings personally and professionally, along with several bridal showers, baby showers, and birthday parties. I Like to get to know my brides and help customize a package to perfectly fit their needs when it comes to their big day. From helping you find vendors and invitations to assembling Charcuterie boards - I am happy to help any time I'm needed!

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 09/03/2022

Above and beyond!

I loved Alyssa! I needed something between a full planner and a day-of coordinator, and Alyssa was fantastically flexible and accommodating. Every other coordinator quoted me a limited number of hours and emails - Alyssa doesn't work that way. She's responsive and helpful, and even came up with extra tasks for herself (like going to Michael's the night before to pick up a book for our photo booth). I'm happy I found her, and would book her again!
  • Samantha
    Samantha P. Married on 06/26/2022

Above and Beyond - A True Partner

Where do I even begin with Alyssa.

First, I knew that I would need a planner to help me execute my wedding. I booked Alyssa early on in the process because she understood my and my husband's desire to have a fun, go with the flow day that didn't break the bank.

We threw an instant curve ball at her by deciding to have a destination wedding. But she came through and was able to secure great local vendors with whom she had no prior contact with and she traveled to the destination without question. We even changed some things last minute and she was able to execute on those changes with grace and ease.

Throughout the planning process, she was flexible and entertained my myriad of half-baked, whimsical ideas. I think I changed my vision for the wedding at least a dozen times, but she accepted every change with a smile and a get-it-done attitude.

The week of the wedding, her flights were cancelled and her travel was a mess, but she still arrived with a smile on her face. She even went to local flower shops to get some extra florals for the wedding.

She went so far above and beyond what we hired her for -- truly the day would not have happened without her amazing support and professionalism.

I am so sad that my wedding is over and our professional relationship has come to an end. If you are in the planning process of your wedding, I hope this review will help you in your decision to book Alyssa as your planner. There are many things I'd change about my wedding day, but hiring Alyssa was not one of those things.

Alyssa, thank you a million times for your incredible work ethic, your kindness, and your smiling face.
    Sarah M. Married on 09/18/2021

So Helpful!

Alyssa was so helpful and attentive to every detail when it came to our wedding day! She made sure everything was set up perfectly, down to every last detail, she was able to play our videos and slideshows on our projector and worked seamlessly with our other vendors. She stayed from the before any vendors arrived until we had everything packed up and ready to go - she even made sure our dog was taken care of during our ceremony when he was getting antsy! Thank you so much for everything!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Las Posas Ave San Marcos, CA, 92078
Location of (Alyssa Deanne Events)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding