Kari Martinez Photography

Escondido, CA View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Kari Martinez Photography is a wedding photographer located in Escondido, California, that documents life’s most important moments. Photographer Kari will capture your wedding day using a natural and photojournalistic style. In order to capture the best moments, Kari loves to meet with couples to discuss your vision for your wedding day.

Kari Martinez Photography is willing to travel to your location for a boudoir or engagement shoot, wedding photographs, and for a trash-the-dress shoot. Wedding portraits, save the dates, thank you cards, and a slideshow are offered by this photographer. Kari Martinez Photography offers the following services:

• One event per day
  • Multiple locations
  • Additional hours
  • Digital files
  • High-resolution images

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500.00

Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Digital Files
Prints
Save the Date

Vivian D. Married on 08/25/2019

We are so in love with our engagement photos!

Kari is an amazing photographer and her work has definitely grown over time. Her style is unique and I love that she was able to capture what I had envisioned for mine and my fiancé’s engagement photo shoot and bring it to life. I’ve been following her on Instagram for a while and she is very flexible and adaptive to whatever environment she is in, whether it is at the beach, desert, or even the mountains.

From step one, Kari was very involved and very responsive to my questions and concerns. She went the extra mile by including inspiration photos and making sure that we were most importantly comfortable. She even went the another extra mile to provide teaser photos almost immediately after our photo session! I couldn’t be happier with my photos! I’m looking forward to having Kari shoot our wedding.
    Kayla Married on 03/30/2019
    I hired Kari to be my photographer for my engagement photos! We decided on a beach location and Kari directed us with very fun poses. Immediately my fiancé and I felt very comfortable with her! She even had us get in the water and the photos turned out amazing! She sent us all the photos back quickly (she edited them as well). With past photographers I’ve found they cant take an extremely long time to edit and send back. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a professional, creative, fun, and all around incredible photographer.
  • Brooke
    Brooke C. Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing elopement photographer!

Kari is an amazing photographer! She came all the way to Big Bear for my elopement. She made us all feel so comfortable, and I never felt like I was doing any forced or unnatural poses. Everything was so natural and her suggestions were so helpful. I had a hard time picking my favorite out of hundreds of photos, that’s how great she is. I will definitely want her to do any of my future photos!

Deals

Kari Martinez Photography 1
Exclusive

Escondido Escondido, CA, 92026
7609751921
Location of (Kari Martinez Photography)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding