Victoria Shoopman Photography Reviews

Victoria Shoopman Photography 6
Victoria Shoopman Photography 7

Katie Sheets · Married on 10/11/2018

My boudoir session

I contacted Victoria late summer about doing a boudoir session for my husband. I wanted to do something special for our anniversary and seeing her work it was a no brainer. Victoria encouraged me to take advantage of the session by bringing really fun outfits. I did just that!
    Through out the whole shoot she made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. The environment she had created allowed me to let my guard down and really get into the shoot. Which is really what boudoir is about exposing that inner goddess. Not only did she make my anniversary unforgettable, I left the studio feeling on fire. It’s more than just taking pictures with Victoria, it’s about self exploration and self expression!

Dani Bechel · Married on 09/29/2018

AMAZING Photographer

Victoria did and AMZING job! We couldn't of asked for any better for our wedding. She captured everything we could of asked for and MORE! The photo turn around was in a timely matter. Once we got the photos it was like attending our own wedding all over again. We will recommend her to everyone we know.

miranda · Married on 09/01/2018

OMgoodness!!!! Victoria went above and beyond, captured more special moments than we could have imagined. We are so blessed to be able to have what she captured in pictures to share with our children and one day theirs!! You are simply amazing! Thank you so much!!!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

Beautiful photographs, professional experience

Victoria photographed my wedding this summer. She was so kind and professional. I was stressed about many aspects of wedding planning, but the photographs we're one thing I felt comfortable with because of how reassuring and confident Victoria was. I think her prices were very reasonable and the pictures turned out great.

Victoria Shoopman Photography 8
    Victoria Shoopman Photography 9

Katie Williams · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing experience!!!

I was so pleased with Victoria. She gave my husband and I guidance through planning our wedding timeline, and worked to create the best photos!! I am just in love with our wedding photos, she did an amazing job capturing our wedding. Her personality is just amazing and we are so happy we shared our day with her.

Tony · Married on 05/19/2018

My Wife and I Decided on Victoria to join us on our special day and she did not disappoint. She not only took absolutely amazing photographs but she was very pleasant to work with and made us feel extremely comfortable. Being more or less forced to be in front of the camera and act natural is a very hard thing to do, but Victoria made this very easy and fluid. She also never skipped a beat when it came to the craziness that undoubtedly happens during a wedding and we are truly thankful to her for that.
    If you are looking for fun, upbeat, personable, and wonderful Photographer then she is the person for the job.
    When it comes to deciding on a Photographer she in our opinion is hard to beat!
    We would recommend her to anyone! Thanks again Victoria!

Marissa Pewe · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing photographer!

Victoria is an amazing photographer for weddings and beyond! She makes everyone feel so comfortable in front of the camera and captures all the best moments. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding she shot and loved her and the photos so much I booked my own maternity session! Her work is definitely something you'll want to hang on your wall for all to see.

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

I had such a good experience with Victoria! I was extremely nervous about doing a boudoir photo shoot but she put me at ease almost immediately. She was so professional--we chatted through the entire shoot that I totally forgot about being self conscious. My photos turned out even better than I hoped, and I can't wait to give them to my fiance as part of his wedding gift!

Kierstin · Married on 10/14/2017

Like everyone else, I was so freaking nervous for my boudoir photo shoot. Victoria made me feel SO COMFORTABLE. We talked the whole time and she was very professional. It was actually really fun! I was so impressed with my photos, I love them. I already want to do it again for my one year wedding anniversary. She also had the best prices in my area. Victoria is awesome!

natasha · Married on 06/24/2017

Oh my gosh!! I don’t know were to start!! Victoria made my wedding day more memorable than I could’ve asked for! I couldn’t be more amazed with how awesome my pictures turned out! She was so much fun to work with! She is seriously amazing!!

Victoria Shoopman Photography 10
    Victoria Shoopman Photography 15
    Victoria Shoopman Photography 16
    Victoria Shoopman Photography 17

Dominique · Married on 11/12/2016

Victoria Shoopman Photography is the best!!!! I highly highly highly recommend her. She does AMAZING work and is so fun to work with! Very creative and unique! You can’t find a better photographer!

Victoria Shoopman Photography 18
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/28/2014

Tori is fantastic to work with! She makes you feel super comfortable and makes everything fun! I would recommend her to anyone asking for a photographer!!

Ceara · Married on 05/19/2012

I did two boudoir sessions and a family session and I was beyond in love with all of my sessions. I would still be working with her if she didn't move!