Victoria Shoopman Photography Reviews

8 | Hutchinson, MN

8 Reviews for Victoria Shoopman Photography

8 Victoria Shoopman Photography Reviews

miranda · Married on 09/01/2018

OMgoodness!!!! Victoria went above and beyond, captured more special moments than we could have imagined. We are so blessed to be able to have what she captured in pictures to share with our children and one day theirs!! You are simply amazing! Thank you so much!!!

Tony · Married on 05/19/2018

My Wife and I Decided on Victoria to join us on our special day and she did not disappoint. She not only took absolutely amazing photographs but she was very pleasant to work with and made us feel extremely comfortable. Being more or less forced to be in front of the camera and act natural is a very hard thing to do, but Victoria made this very easy and fluid. She also never skipped a beat when it came to the craziness that undoubtedly happens during a wedding and we are truly thankful to her for that.
    If you are looking for fun, upbeat, personable, and wonderful Photographer then she is the person for the job.
    When it comes to deciding on a Photographer she in our opinion is hard to beat!
    We would recommend her to anyone! Thanks again Victoria!

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

I had such a good experience with Victoria! I was extremely nervous about doing a boudoir photo shoot but she put me at ease almost immediately. She was so professional--we chatted through the entire shoot that I totally forgot about being self conscious. My photos turned out even better than I hoped, and I can't wait to give them to my fiance as part of his wedding gift!

Kierstin · Married on 10/14/2017

Like everyone else, I was so freaking nervous for my boudoir photo shoot. Victoria made me feel SO COMFORTABLE. We talked the whole time and she was very professional. It was actually really fun! I was so impressed with my photos, I love them. I already want to do it again for my one year wedding anniversary. She also had the best prices in my area. Victoria is awesome!

Dominique · Married on 11/12/2016

Victoria Shoopman Photography is the best!!!! I highly highly highly recommend her. She does AMAZING work and is so fun to work with! Very creative and unique! You can’t find a better photographer!

Victoria Shoopman Photography 9
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/28/2014

Tori is fantastic to work with! She makes you feel super comfortable and makes everything fun! I would recommend her to anyone asking for a photographer!!

Ceara · Married on 05/19/2012

I did two boudoir sessions and a family session and I was beyond in love with all of my sessions. I would still be working with her if she didn't move!