4 Reviews for Tweet the Bride

4 Tweet the Bride Reviews

excellent service. very professional and informative

Profile Picture User7897249, 1+ year ago, 0 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't believe Tweet the Bride didn't exist until recently! Sophie is truly an innovator, and we absolutely loved having her as part of our wedding team! We knew we were going to have a wedding hashtag, so the expertise that Tweet the Bride brought to our wedding social media was invaluable. Guests loved seeing the photos come up on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, and my husband and I absolutely loved the moments Sophie captured! She was there from the ceremony all the way through the after party and was hands down one of our favorite vendors! She also brought a selfie stick which my husband has been obsessed with ever since - we can't imagine our wedding without Tweet the Bride!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/5/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sophie was amazing. She arrived early, stayed late and was extremely professional throughout. She captured every single important detail on video & camera without us even realizing she was there. Not only that, everything was posted immediately so the guests had fun eagerly following the flow of the day and they loved feeling like they didn't miss anything important the bride was doing! This is such an amazing way to capture ALL the details & events REAL time...absolutely recommend this to other brides who love pictures, videos, or social media!!! :)

Profile Picture Stewi, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Having Tweet the Bride at our wedding was one of the coolest and most unique aspects of the wedding. Everyone who was at the wedding or wishing they were able to make the wedding was so excited to see the wedding in real time and thought it was a genius idea.

We requested photos of my makeup, hair and dress not be posted before the ceremony and Sophie was absolutely amenable to my requests. You barely noticed she was there but her services truly added an awesome touch to our wedding in the days of instant gratification. I would definitely recommend her and this service to every bride!

Profile Picture janelle, 5/24/14, 1 Review
4.7

Sophie was great! She provided a unique perspective on our wedding through social media. She wasn't intrusive at all to the guests or our main photographer but still got some great pictures. Since we didn't get pictures from the photographer right away, it was great to see some pictures the very next day (since we weren't actually on Twitter/Facebook during our wedding). The pictures were really good quality too. We recommend her if you want a unique aspect to your wedding.

Profile Picture Haley, 5/10/14, 7 Reviews