Sage String Quartet & Sage Jazz

Sage String Quartet & Sage Jazz

About Sage String Quartet & Sage Jazz

Elegant music for your affairs

Sage String Quartet specializes in providing elegant live music for your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Live string quartet music will add a special atmosphere for your family and guests. SSQ has performed countless weddings in the Washington DC, Virginia, and Maryland areas and has experience performing for weddings of all denominations.

Why Choose Sage?

Quality you can count on
When choosing musicians for your special day, quality matters. The musicians seen and heard on this website have been playing together for years and will be the ones playing at your wedding. All Sage Artists are accomplished professional musicians and we take pride in the high quality of their musicianship. You will hear the difference.

The perfect playlist
Sage String Quartet has a library over over 300 musical selections in all styles. We are constantly expanding our repertoire. If you request a piece that we don't have yet, we'll add it to our library at no cost to you. If your special piece is not published for string quartet we can have our staff arranger arrange it for an additional fee.

Exceptional customer service
When you contact the Sage String Quartet, whether by phone or email, you will be working directly with it's founding member, Kyung LeBlanc. All emails will be returned promtly. She will put your mind at ease with expert musical advice and attention to detail.

Find our more on our website:  www.sagestringquartet.com

Listen to Sage String Quartet perform

Instrumentals (2)
Learn New Songs (2)
Reception (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

I come from a family of professional musicians including violinists so it was important to me that I had a fabulous string quartet for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Sage delivered and then some, they did not disappoint! All of my guests commented on how beautiful they sounded, including my very discerning family members! They were prompt and professional, played all the music that we requested (which was mostly pop/rock - they have an extensive repertoire!) and sounded absolutely amazing. Thank you Sage!

Profile Picture Julia , 11/3/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Liability Insurance, Cello, Viola, Violin

Working with Sage could not have been easier! We loved every second of it! From picking out our music to coordinating our mass, Sean and his team could not have been any more helpful. Each member of the quartet looked so professional and classy on the day of. They truly made our ceremony SO special!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Violin, String-Quartet, Ceremony

Sage String Quartet & Sage Jazz Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Price Range Includes:

11 Photos

Sage String Quartet

11 Photos
220x220 sq 1385761060176 la0c263
220x220 sq 1375823813010 bouchouxburnettetimmesterphotographyburnettewedding0194low
220x220 sq 1513171665727 27d28b1d cce4 4e45 9f95 cc146ae3bab2
220x220 sq 1513171980342 img0210
220x220 sq 1513171980552 img0574

7 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I recently worked with Sage String Quartet - specifically Regino, one of their violinists. His music was BEAUTIFUL!!! His rendering of Ravel's Sonata created such an elegant setting for my bride to walk down the aisle. Plus, Sage String Quartet is highly professional - so save yourself some worry, and put yourself in the good hands of Sage String Quartet!

Sage is fantastic!

I should say up front that I'm a huge fan of string quartets. I listen to them often, and my standards are high. Sage String Quartet is one of the best I have had the pleasure of hearing. They are a true ensemble, not just four musicians playing together. They are well rehearsed, working seamlessly together, and have a classic, sophisticated sound that blends perfectly. At the wedding we worked together their music selection was ideal - every piece was perfectly suited for the event, and performed expertly in a sequence that flowed well. Tone, dynamics, tempo, interpretation, expression, and execution were all superb. As you might expect, the ensemble conducted themselves with exemplary professionalism. I'm definitely looking forward to working with them again.

Washington, DC   See On Map