47619 Rhyolite Place, Sterling, VA 20165 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Robert Holley Photography

"......creative, non-traditional wedding photography with a beautiful and personal style. A blend of fine art photography and documentary wedding photojournalism. A very fresh approach with an artistic twist."

holleylogo

35 Reviews for Robert Holley Photography

1 User photo

Robert Holley Photography 1

Karen · Married on 06/23/2018

Rob is amazing...so easy to work with and pictures are just priceless. Rob was the photographer for my son’s wedding at Congressional Country Club 5 years ago and when my daughter was planning her wedding at Stone Manor Country Club in Frederick Maryland, there was not a moment’s doubt of who we would call. Rob did an engagement shoot that truly captured the couple and when the big day came, he was calm and reassuring. Rob and his staff were pleasant and helpful, willing to take any type of picture requested as well as beautiful candid shots of the couple and their guests! Any couple would be lucky to have Rob provide photography services!!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Robert Holley Photography 2

Ryan · Married on 08/19/2017

Robert Holley photographed my wedding in August, 2017 (with an engagement shoot done a couple months before). He was a delight to work with throughout the entire process. Great email responsiveness, flexibility, positive demeanor, communication, and of course the actual photo quality was amazing. My wife and I feel incredibly lucky to have found such an amazing person and photographer to work with. We looked up a LOT of photographers before going with Robert, and it's really amazing - his photos seem to come out better than all competition, and his price was incredibly reasonable. 10/10, will openly recommend to all friends and family.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Alena · Married on 10/02/2016

Rob, the owner of the business and the main photographer, was really responsive and friendly, with a clear listing of prices that I thought were quite fair for the region.

For the wedding day, we used his associate photographer Emily, who was AMAZING. I wanted someone who would be directive for the posted photos (stand like this, angle your head like that), and she was great at keeping the group photos moving (not an easy task with our big, rowdy families). Our bridal party all commented on how friendly and professional she was. I also loved her candid photos -- lots of great lighting and capturing the moments. I'm very happy with the photos and really enjoyed having her around on the big day!

Rob does the photo editing himself, and he turned it around like LIGHTNING -- 2 weeks, so fast! I now have access to download any and all of my pictures that I want. Now comes the hard part... figuring out which ones to put in my photo album...

Sent on 10/20/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Robert Holley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Sage String Quartet
    Sage String Quartet Wedding Musicians

We always look forward to working with Rob! He's assuring, helpful, and professional. We absolutely love his pictures- they are everywhere on our website, and we get a lot of compliments on them!

• Entertain Me Event Planning
    Entertain Me Event Planning Wedding Planners

Rob takes such unique and fun photos! ! The brides we have worked with have loved him!

• Eventi Floral & Events
    Eventi Floral & Events Wedding Planners

Rob was professional, punctual and very easy going. I'd recommend him to any of my clients!

• 47619 Rhyolite Place Sterling, 20165 See on map