9512 Kingswood Court, Laurel, MD 20723 Map · Phone number

About d2 Wedding Photography

The hot term of art in wedding photography today is "photojournalism". Technically, the term refers to a candid documentary style of telling the story through undirected photography. It's what we do.

We just call it real.

We approach every shot with the goal of capturing the unique spark within and between each person that makes them real. Whether it's a couple exchanging vows, a bride dancing with her father, or a new husband and wife sharing a private look across the room, each fleeting scene has an important element of reality, and special meaning, that can only be communicated through a photograph. And they can't be staged or repeated, so we keep a low profile, let the focus be on the bride and groom, and get every shot the first time.

Our photography practice is about preserving the memories of your wedding, and capturing your real moments.

Members:

SulzmanAlbright12549
benderokeefe10176

16 Reviews for d2 Wedding Photography

Kelly · Married on 07/11/2015

Brian and his brother Kevin were AMAZING! They came to the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner to meet the wedding party and get familiar with the venue. Both arrived bright and early the day of the wedding to capture all those special moments with both the bride and her maids and the groom and his groomsmen. The entire day was captured just as the bride and groom had envisioned. One of the things that sets them apart is that their fee includes all of this time not just an hourly package. We would HIGHLY recommend them not just because of their value but, their experience and their expertise.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Steven · Married on 11/08/2013

We found d2 Wedding Photography (Brian and Kevin) through the Baltimore Bridal Show and were really taken back by the time, effort, and quality that were on display from the very first introduction. While d2 wasn’t the cheapest, we found that that they were absolutely the best bang for the buck!

Brian and Kevin, from day-one have been phenomenal! We booked them very early on, planned an engagement photo session with them (which was VERY HELPFUL AND RECOMMENDED). Working with them, we really got a sense of their communication and artistic styles and it gives them an opportunity to figure out the things that we loved, hated, and tolerated.

Brian and Kevin were both at the rehearsal, worked with our priest directly to have questions answered, and were available to help. We had Brian and Kevin with us all day on the wedding day (Kevin with me and Brian with my wife) to capture the day-of activities. When we ran into a little snag with a missing boutineer, Brian and Kevin sprang into action right away (without being asked) to assist. They were working with parents, my wife, me, and the florist for us. Everything was squared away quickly and perfectly.

As for the photos that Brian and Kevin captured -- they were amazing! They captured everything we had hoped for and so much more! The presentation was fantastic, the guys were great, and the photographs were awesome!

Our bottom line recommendation is: d2 Wedding Photography isn't the CHEAPEST on the block when you think about raw dollars but I challenge you to find another PAIR (remember, you get two photographers in this package) of photographers that give you the the time and value for what you spend on them. We found that the value of what we were getting far exceeded the price that we paid. Brian and Kevin were absolutely amazing. There is no question that we will work with them in the future. And there is no doubt that we would be willing to recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Meredith · Married on 08/31/2013

Brian and Kevin could not have been more professional and conscientious during our wedding. There were with us every step of the way and captured every moment. They also came to the rehersal and the rehersal dinner, as well as did engagement photos for us, truly a full service company. We cannot thank Brian and Kevin enough for the wonderful job they did photographing our wedding and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Sent on 09/23/2013

d2 Wedding Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Slideshow
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Sage String Quartet
    Sage String Quartet Wedding Musicians

As wedding musicians we've interacted with many photographers, so I can say from much experience that these photographers are some of the friendliest, most senstitive artists I've had the pleasure of working with. I was impressed how they captured every memory without disrupting the moment; they were an essential part of a truly beautiful event. We look forward to seeing them again and I highly recommend D2 Wedding Photography to my brides!

• tPoz Photography
    tPoz Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of shooting alongside Brian and Kevin, and I sincerely recommend their photography services. Working professionally and seamlessly with the entire event staff, as well as the bride and groom, every special detail and moment is captured! I am consistently amazed at the artistic images delivered to the bride and groom, and anyone should be thrilled to have them as their wedding photographers.

• A Sweet Soiree
    A Sweet Soiree Wedding Planners

It's two weeks post the most recent wedding that I worked with D2 Photography and of the one photo that I have seen thus far, I must definitely say I might just lose sleep until I see more (that's how anxious I am)! They had a VERY fleeting moment to capture a dove release that we had thoroughly planned out. Not only did they get the shot, but it's an emotionally engaging one that truly summarizes that event to the T. What is even better is that Kevin and his brother, are an absolute delight to work with. They remained professional and accommodating through some bumps in the road on wedding day, and happily made any adjustments that were requested of them with enthusiasm. They are what I call "good people" and I will refer them to my couples time and time again.

• 9512 Kingswood Court Laurel, 20723 See on map