tPoz Photography

Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About tPoz Photography

I am a Baltimore Wedding Photographer, also specializing in Custom Lifestyle Portraits for families, children, and fabulous people! Photography is like breathing for me. I can't imagine doing anything else! Wedding photography, and capturing the LOVE of the day, really makes my soul happy. Lifestyle Portrait Photography, and capturing the sparkle in your eyes, keeps me utterly smitten with fabulous moments. I love....LOVE.

Follow tPoz Photography on

tPoz Photography 6
tPoz Photography 7

Mel · Married on 12/07/2018

Stunning Photos with Beautiful Candids

tPoz Photography exceeded expectations and provided absolutely stunning photographs of our wedding! Teri was wonderful to work with; she was so personable during our initial phone conversation and very friendly on our wedding day. She had us fill out a questionnaire ahead of time with details about the wedding to include a family photo list. She was very organized and knocked out the family portraits so efficiently, communicating who needed to be where and who was on deck. Teri made sure to ask if there were any other photos we wanted and after all the portraits, she blended in with our guests to the point where we had forgotten she was there until she asked if we wanted any final photos of the night. We were thrilled to get our photos back and to share them with family and friends. Not only did Teri beautifully capture the light and all the intricate details of the day, but she's got a great eye and captured so many wonderful candids where guests are in their natural element.

Katrina · Married on 08/24/2018

We loved having Teri as our wedding photographer!

Booking tPoz Photography was easily the best vendor decision that we made for our wedding. Teri did both our engagement photo shoot and was the photographer at our wedding at the Baltimore Museum of Industry and she completely blew us away. We have received endless compliments from our families and friends about how much they liked our photographer and our photos. Teri is not only a wonderful and easy going person to work with, but she has an amazing eye for photos. She got every shot that we could possibly desire on our wedding day and so many more! She also did an amazing job including all of our family members, bridal party and friends in photos. Teri went above and beyond in every way from helping us plan our wedding schedule to making sure every photo was picture perfect. We highly recommend!

Katherine · Married on 06/23/2018

Teri is nothing less than 5 stars - both for her customer service and her photos! She was super helpful throughout the entire wedding process and I cannot thank her enough for capturing our wedding day in a way that I never imagined.

tPoz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• tPoz Photography 1
    Free Canvas Print!
    When you book a package with tPoz Photography - mention that you saw me on WeddingWire.com & I will include a FREE 16x20 canvas print from either your engagement session or your wedding.

• Wise Films
    Wise Films Wedding Videographers

I can't say enough good things about tPoz Photography. Let's just say my wedding films always turn out a lot better when I am shooting alongside them!

• Blush Floral Design Studio
    Blush Floral Design Studio Wedding Florists

We know it is going to be an incredible wedding when TPoz is shooting! We love working with Teri and so do our clients!

• Rev. Alberta Eaton
    Rev. Alberta Eaton Wedding Officiants

If you want great photos, you need a great photographer. tPoz is it! I have worked with her often, and can testify to her friendliness and easy-going demeanor. I love her style of photography. She has taken some of the greatest photos I've seen at weddings I've officiated. When I see Teri at a wedding, I know the couple is going to have fantastic photos. And they're going to have fun doing it too!

• 1525 S Hanover St Baltimore, Maryland, 21230 See on map