1525 S Hanover St, Baltimore, MD 21230 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About tPoz Photography

I am a Baltimore Wedding Photographer, also specializing in Custom Lifestyle Portraits for families, children, and fabulous people! Photography is like breathing for me. I can't imagine doing anything else! Wedding photography, and capturing the LOVE of the day, really makes my soul happy. Lifestyle Portrait Photography, and capturing the sparkle in your eyes, keeps me utterly smitten with fabulous moments. I love....LOVE.

Follow tPoz Photography on

56 Reviews for tPoz Photography

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Fountain · Married on 12/07/2019

Go with Tpoz!

We were so happy with Teri, she did an amazing job-she made it easy and fun and her photos are just beautiful. Anytime another vendor would ask who our photographer was, the reaction was always "Teri is the best!" We felt lucky that we had her as our photographer!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Emily Boyd · Married on 10/11/2019

Fantastic wedding photographer!

Teri is an amazing photographer and I cannot sing her praises enough! She photographed our wedding at the Baltimore Museum of Industry and we are so glad we chose her. Ahead of the wedding, she made us feel more comfortable being in front of the camera for our engagement photos. She also helped me lay out the day of the wedding so things would run smoothly. On the day of the wedding, Teri kept things moving along and ensured that she got all of the shots we wanted. Our photos are stunning and Teri truly captured our big day so well! She frequently shoots weddings at the BMI as well as all over the Baltimore area. I would highly recommend tPoz for any and all of your photo needs!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Patricia

Patricia Carr · Married on 02/16/2019

Baltimore's Most Elite, Experienced And Dynamic Wedding Photographer!

I first met Teri Pozniak, owner of TPoz Photography, when she shot the engagement photos for my daughter in Otterbein, Baltimore. I was charmed by her easy-going, effervescent yet strictly professional demeanor immediately! She has literally YEARS of experience in covering some of the most prestigious, large, unique and stylish weddings held in the Baltimore/Washington area, and has been flown out on location to New York City and other locations for shoots as well. We were so thrilled with the warm intimacy of the engagement photos that we immediately hired TPoz as the wedding photographer as well. Her work was stupendous! I cannot recommend her enough: she captured moments that would otherwise have been missed by those in attendance: the expressions on the bridesmaids' faces as they walked down the aisle, none of them yet married themselves...the look on her older sister's face as she watched her younger sister exchange vows, the tears in her eyes glistening; the mixed feelings that I frankly had as I watched the first of my daughters go from being a Miss with the same surname to that of a Mrs. in a heartbeat and that momentary sense of deep loss that overcame me...all of those tiny but so very important moments that none of us would notice in the course of such a busy day, Teri captured them all for posterity. I cannot recommend a better, more professional, more reliable and highly skilled and talented wedding photographer in the area, and we interviewed many. Five stars is not quite enough for TPoz's work! She is remarkably gifted in making one's wedding literally leap off the pages in a photograph and bring that day back to life as if it were yesterday...highest,, highest recommendations!!

Sent on 08/13/2019

tPoz Photography's reply:

oh my goodness, you are the sweetest!! I truly loved working with you for Karen+Jon's wedding & I'm so sad it's over already!! Thank you SO much for this glowing review! Your words fill me with joy & renews the love I have for my work! xoxo.

tPoz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4200.00
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

2 Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• tPoz Photography 1
    Free Canvas Print!
    When you book a package with tPoz Photography - mention that you saw me on WeddingWire.com & I will include a FREE 16x20 canvas print from either your engagement session or your wedding.

• Wise Films Wedding Videographers

I can't say enough good things about tPoz Photography. Let's just say my wedding films always turn out a lot better when I am shooting alongside them!

• Blush Floral Design Studio Wedding Florists

We know it is going to be an incredible wedding when TPoz is shooting! We love working with Teri and so do our clients!

• Rev. Alberta Eaton
    Rev. Alberta Eaton Wedding Officiants

If you want great photos, you need a great photographer. tPoz is it! I have worked with her often, and can testify to her friendliness and easy-going demeanor. I love her style of photography. She has taken some of the greatest photos I've seen at weddings I've officiated. When I see Teri at a wedding, I know the couple is going to have fantastic photos. And they're going to have fun doing it too!

• 1525 S Hanover St Baltimore, Maryland, 21230 See on map
    Location of (tPoz Photography)