tPoz Photography

Baltimore, MD View map
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

I'm Teri (aka tPoz) and I am a Baltimore Wedding Photographer living in Baltimore City, serving the Maryland, DC, Virginia, Delaware and Pennsylvania areas. In addition, I love traveling, and always have my passport and bag ready for destination weddings and engagement sessions. Capturing the moments, the big ones you will remember, and the little ones that you won't until you see the photograph, all contribute to telling a whole story. My favorite clients are the ones who are willing to take small (or big!) risks to get amazing images. So let the dress get dirty. Let your hair blow in the wind. And don't you worry about what to do with your hands....jazz hands are always the answer ;)

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Casey
    Casey Married on 06/04/2021

She is the best in Baltimore, hands down!

I believe I first found Teri on Instagram and then checked out wedding wire and the knot and all the reviews were pretty darn good. You do not want to mess around when it comes to photography so we were thrilled when we found out that Teri was available for our date this past summer. With the pandemic, it made meeting in person tough but she had a few calls with us and sent a lot of really insightful info over email to make sure we felt ready to go for our big day. I already felt at ease when she told us she could handle BMI by herself because she has done so many weddings there!! As a bride, knowing your photographer has the lay of the land is a huge stress reliever.

As soon as Teri showed up at our hotel where the girls were still finishing getting ready she made me feel relaxed. She is very laid back and went out of her way to remember everyone's names. I didn't feel like any of the pictures were forced or awkward. She took control but was super chill and professional. She was quick and efficient once we got to the venue. My only regret is that I didn't have her take more pictures of my husbands groomsmen, so if I was to do it again, I probably would have booked her for another hour to get more of them getting ready!

She did a great job at providing us with some sneak peek pictures about 2 weeks after the wedding that held me over until the whole album was ready (8 weeks after) I was just so excited to see them the time seemed to creep by but once I saw the album it was SO WORTH THE WAIT. There were soooo many pictures, I couldn't even believe it. I think the best thing about Teri, is that she was able to capture every little moment that at the time, I didn't even realize she captured. She wasn't overbearing or in anyone's grill, she captured the most amazing moments that we wouldn't have remembered if it wasn't for her. it was so amazing looking back at the album a few months after the wedding and reliving all of those moments again. There were laughs, tears, and you could just see the fun everyone had in each and every picture. It was such a joy to share all the pictures with friends and family. They were all obsessed.

A few other important things: her website was awesome!! All the pricing was there and easy to find and she also put recommendations for other vendors like videographers, florists, etc. This was awesome!!

Teri was incredible and I am so so happy she was able to be there for our special day, I honestly don't think the day would have been the same without her. Thank you Teri from the bottom of our hearts,
    The Whites!!!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth F. Married on 12/07/2019

Go with Tpoz!

We were so happy with Teri, she did an amazing job-she made it easy and fun and her photos are just beautiful. Anytime another vendor would ask who our photographer was, the reaction was always "Teri is the best!" We felt lucky that we had her as our photographer!
    Emily B. Married on 10/11/2019

Fantastic wedding photographer!

Teri is an amazing photographer and I cannot sing her praises enough! She photographed our wedding at the Baltimore Museum of Industry and we are so glad we chose her. Ahead of the wedding, she made us feel more comfortable being in front of the camera for our engagement photos. She also helped me lay out the day of the wedding so things would run smoothly. On the day of the wedding, Teri kept things moving along and ensured that she got all of the shots we wanted. Our photos are stunning and Teri truly captured our big day so well! She frequently shoots weddings at the BMI as well as all over the Baltimore area. I would highly recommend tPoz for any and all of your photo needs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

78 photos · 10/13/2018

Deals

tPoz Photography 1
Gift
When you book a package with tPoz Photography - mention that you saw me on WeddingWire.com & I will include a FREE 16x20 canvas print from either your engagement session or your wedding.

Wise Films Wise Films Wedding Videographers

I can't say enough good things about tPoz Photography. Let's just say my wedding films always turn out a lot better when I am shooting alongside them!

Blush Floral Design Studio Blush Floral Design Studio Wedding Florists

We know it is going to be an incredible wedding when TPoz is shooting! We love working with Teri and so do our clients!

Rev. Alberta Eaton Rev. Alberta Eaton Wedding Officiants

If you want great photos, you need a great photographer. tPoz is it! I have worked with her often, and can testify to her friendliness and easy-going demeanor. I love her style of photography. She has taken some of the greatest photos I've seen at weddings I've officiated. When I see Teri at a wedding, I know the couple is going to have fantastic photos. And they're going to have fun doing it too!

1525 S Hanover St Baltimore, MD, 21230
Location of (tPoz Photography)

tPoz Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does tPoz Photography include in the starting price?

tPoz Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does tPoz Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

tPoz Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does tPoz Photography offer?

tPoz Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does tPoz Photography offer?

tPoz Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does tPoz Photography offer for wedding events?

tPoz Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend tPoz Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

tPoz Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does tPoz Photography offer?

tPoz Photography currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding