tPoz Photography Reviews

56 Reviews for tPoz Photography

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Fountain · Married on 12/07/2019

Go with Tpoz!

We were so happy with Teri, she did an amazing job-she made it easy and fun and her photos are just beautiful. Anytime another vendor would ask who our photographer was, the reaction was always "Teri is the best!" We felt lucky that we had her as our photographer!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Emily Boyd · Married on 10/11/2019

Fantastic wedding photographer!

Teri is an amazing photographer and I cannot sing her praises enough! She photographed our wedding at the Baltimore Museum of Industry and we are so glad we chose her. Ahead of the wedding, she made us feel more comfortable being in front of the camera for our engagement photos. She also helped me lay out the day of the wedding so things would run smoothly. On the day of the wedding, Teri kept things moving along and ensured that she got all of the shots we wanted. Our photos are stunning and Teri truly captured our big day so well! She frequently shoots weddings at the BMI as well as all over the Baltimore area. I would highly recommend tPoz for any and all of your photo needs!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Patricia

Patricia Carr · Married on 02/16/2019

Baltimore's Most Elite, Experienced And Dynamic Wedding Photographer!

I first met Teri Pozniak, owner of TPoz Photography, when she shot the engagement photos for my daughter in Otterbein, Baltimore. I was charmed by her easy-going, effervescent yet strictly professional demeanor immediately! She has literally YEARS of experience in covering some of the most prestigious, large, unique and stylish weddings held in the Baltimore/Washington area, and has been flown out on location to New York City and other locations for shoots as well. We were so thrilled with the warm intimacy of the engagement photos that we immediately hired TPoz as the wedding photographer as well. Her work was stupendous! I cannot recommend her enough: she captured moments that would otherwise have been missed by those in attendance: the expressions on the bridesmaids' faces as they walked down the aisle, none of them yet married themselves...the look on her older sister's face as she watched her younger sister exchange vows, the tears in her eyes glistening; the mixed feelings that I frankly had as I watched the first of my daughters go from being a Miss with the same surname to that of a Mrs. in a heartbeat and that momentary sense of deep loss that overcame me...all of those tiny but so very important moments that none of us would notice in the course of such a busy day, Teri captured them all for posterity. I cannot recommend a better, more professional, more reliable and highly skilled and talented wedding photographer in the area, and we interviewed many. Five stars is not quite enough for TPoz's work! She is remarkably gifted in making one's wedding literally leap off the pages in a photograph and bring that day back to life as if it were yesterday...highest,, highest recommendations!!

Sent on 08/13/2019

tPoz Photography's reply:

oh my goodness, you are the sweetest!! I truly loved working with you for Karen+Jon's wedding & I'm so sad it's over already!! Thank you SO much for this glowing review! Your words fill me with joy & renews the love I have for my work! xoxo.

Mel · Married on 12/07/2018

Stunning Photos with Beautiful Candids

tPoz Photography exceeded expectations and provided absolutely stunning photographs of our wedding! Teri was wonderful to work with; she was so personable during our initial phone conversation and very friendly on our wedding day. She had us fill out a questionnaire ahead of time with details about the wedding to include a family photo list. She was very organized and knocked out the family portraits so efficiently, communicating who needed to be where and who was on deck. Teri made sure to ask if there were any other photos we wanted and after all the portraits, she blended in with our guests to the point where we had forgotten she was there until she asked if we wanted any final photos of the night. We were thrilled to get our photos back and to share them with family and friends. Not only did Teri beautifully capture the light and all the intricate details of the day, but she's got a great eye and captured so many wonderful candids where guests are in their natural element.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Katrina · Married on 08/24/2018

We loved having Teri as our wedding photographer!

Booking tPoz Photography was easily the best vendor decision that we made for our wedding. Teri did both our engagement photo shoot and was the photographer at our wedding at the Baltimore Museum of Industry and she completely blew us away. We have received endless compliments from our families and friends about how much they liked our photographer and our photos. Teri is not only a wonderful and easy going person to work with, but she has an amazing eye for photos. She got every shot that we could possibly desire on our wedding day and so many more! She also did an amazing job including all of our family members, bridal party and friends in photos. Teri went above and beyond in every way from helping us plan our wedding schedule to making sure every photo was picture perfect. We highly recommend!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Katherine · Married on 06/23/2018

Teri is nothing less than 5 stars - both for her customer service and her photos! She was super helpful throughout the entire wedding process and I cannot thank her enough for capturing our wedding day in a way that I never imagined.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Michele · Married on 10/07/2017

Teri is the best!! She did our engagement and wedding photos, and we could not have been happier with them. She is so sweet & so helpful with planning the flow of the day, which I desperately needed! Her work is amazing! I can't get over how she uses the lighting to take awesome pictures at sunset. I absolutely recommend tPoz!

Sent on 01/05/2018

marcella · Married on 06/24/2017

I'm so thrilled that we hired Teri for our daughter's wedding. I was lucky enough to stumble across Teri when I googled the location where my daughter was getting married to see photos of the room set up. She has an amazing blog and I got carried away and looked at ALL her photos. I knew then, we'd have to meet her. She is an amazing photographer and a genuinely kind and calm, not to mention FUN individual. The engagement pictures she took were incredible and she made the most adorable sign in book for their wedding. Teri has amazing communication and is able to work with ANYONE. Teri is also able to help create a timeline for the day, which was a tremendous help. I couldn't believe how smoothly the day went and all on time. Quite a feat with a large bridal party and a huge guest count. While we picked her largest and most comprehensive package, she does have others that are less expensive. We can't wait to see their wedding pictures. Thank you, Teri, for being there for us. You are amazing!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/17/2016

Teri was an AMAZING wedding photographer, I can't sing her praises enough! My fiance and I were both quite clueless about wedding plans and neither of us were too excited about being the center of attention - but Teri seriously helped us take a deep breath with our pictures and we felt more comfortable with her. She had a great sense of humor that helped put us as ease. She was clearly very experienced & knowledgeable with advice and suggestions on how to best do our wedding pictures and to coordinate our day-of flow. We did our first look and all our wedding party photos before the ceremony, which I do recommend as it helped alleviate some of the pressure afterwards with only having to take family pictures during cocktail hour so we could join them! I know Teri has photographed weddings around many of the more popular wedding venues in the city, including ours (1840's Plaza), so she was already familiar with the setting. I would definitely suggest her to any upcoming Baltimore brides, and I am so excited to see all of our wedding pictures!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Joyce · Married on 12/05/2015

Teri was our second photographer at our wedding and she was incredible! She was funny and charismatic. She had great vision and most importantly she is efficient - we took a lot of photos at a shorty period of time. Teri was very accommodating to my bridal party!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Lance · Married on 10/17/2015

Teri was great! She captured our day like I could not of imagined. She is creative and adds a special touch. She definitely went the extra steps and paid attention to detail. I will certainly recommend her to anyone I talk to getting married.

Sent on 11/17/2015

abigail · Married on 09/12/2015

Teri was a spectacular photographer. She is very laid back and easy going. She made sure to get all the pictures I wanted and kept things moving. My dad, brother and groom don't always take the best pictures and Teri was able to snap some amazing pictures of all three. She lets you know it takes about 6-8 weeks to get your pictures returned so be mindful of that, though they took a little longer they were completely worth the wait. Teri is the best wedding photographer out there so snag her up before she is booked!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Emily · Married on 08/29/2015

Teri was a pleasure to work with! We used her for both our engagement and wedding pictures. We had maintained a "Baltimore-theme" throughout the engagement and wedding and Teri knew all the spots to produce amazing pictures that demonstrated why Baltimore is known as charm city. Throughout the process she was very professional and had endless ideas. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable during the photo shoots. She worked well with large groups too when it came to the wedding day. I can not wait to see the final pictures from our wedding at the BMI. Thanks Teri!!!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Mollie · Married on 08/08/2015

We can't give enough praise to Teri of TPoz Photography. We are a fairly laid back couple that just went with the flow and Teri went above her call of duty. She kept track of our timing for us and made sure we got to each site on time and ensured we got plenty of opportunity to take lots of pictures. She is also dry professional and knows tons of great recommendations from places to take pictures around baltimore to which vendors she would recommend.

And the pictures.... Oh my goodness! They're BEAUTIFUL. Our wedding colors were light links, grey suits, white flowers and Teri's editing was very soft and exactly what I had envisioned! Actually, better than I had envisioned! I think I've looked through them at least 15 times this week.

One thing I didn't even think of when booking a photographer is where they will be during our ceremony, reception, cocktail hour, etc. Not once during the whole day did I even notice Teri around us. She was very discrete in her placement and got pictures of nearly every guest in attendance. An amazing trait she naturally had without even thinking about it.

Lastly, out pictures came back on exactly our 2 month anniversary. What a treat! I've heard other photographers taking 6 months or so I didn't even expect that simple little joy.

I can't say enough about how good Teri was to us. HIGHLY a recommend. Here's a link to our pictures http://tpoz.pass.us/digilio/

Sent on 10/13/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2015

Teri was so great to work with for my wedding! My wedding and photos were all outdoors. I didn't realize the lighting and other such circumstances to consider when outdoors, but Teri found some beautiful spots for our photos and I cannot wait to see them! She was easy to communicate with and made sure to get all the shots we had discussed for family portraits and a "thank you" photo for our thank you cards. She pulled us aside to take some neat nighttime photos, which she gave me a sneak peek of and look awesome! I would definitely call her again for professional photography needs!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Ashley · Married on 01/24/2015

I cannot say enough praises about Teri with TPoz. We knew from the time we got engaged she was our photographer. From our engagement pictures, our wedding day, to receiving our final pictures, she couldn’t have been more pleasant to work with. Her creativity and vision is what drew us to her, the pictures speak for themselves. She truly loves what she does and you can see her excitement in her work. Her ninja skills with getting pictures while not even realizing she is there is impeccable. She is beyond professional. My family and I were recently at a wedding and my father comment on how the photographer did not seem very professional and was dressed sloppy (which she was), I had to remind him he was used to Teri, and they all can’t be that good. I think a lot of people forget how important pictures are, after the day is over that is what you have left, and I did not want to take a gamble on a photographer which may have been “cheaper” I knew with Teri I wouldn’t have to guess whether she got that shot or how the final product would turn out, because she ended up with that “shot” plus others, and she blew out expectations out of the water. At the end of the day we couldn’t be happier with our choice and cannot say enough about how great she is.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Tpoz looks pricey when you start exploring photography options but the pictures are amazing and anytime you get into this caliber of photography, it is going to be expensive. We highly recommend Tpoz and love our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Leah · Married on 10/03/2014

tPoz photography did an amazing job with my engagement and wedding pictures. Teri was very flexible, professional, and personable and made me feel very relaxed on the day of my wedding. I cannot be more pleased with how the pictures came out and I would recommend tPoz photography to anyone looking for a photographer for any event!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Emily · Married on 09/20/2014

Teri was awesome! Everyone loved working with her and both engagement and wedding photos were amazing. She took tons of pictures and had lots of great ideas. She even went to scout out the wedding venue before the actual day

Sent on 12/29/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/13/2014

My husband and I got married in September of 2014 and before going with Tpoz we did our research and met with multiple photographers. We were absolutely in love with Teri's style and it shows in our engagement and wedding photos. We keep a boat in Baltimore and Teri was willingly out with us in the middle of the harbor at 6:00am taking engagement pictures with a smile (and we were about to run out of gas)! She was not only fun, but her work speaks for itself. We chose to do package #1 where you have two photographers (highly recommended) and Marcella was the second shooter. Her and Teri were a wonderful team. Marcella was shooting the guys before the ceremony....let's just say she's a trooper. The unique shots that Teri found at the venue were unbelievable and her shots of the fireworks were amazing! We just received our storybook album (which was hand delivered to us by Teri) and it was so nice for us to go through it and relive our wedding day. I highly recommend the storybook, especially because we did not have videographer. Needless to say, we would highly recommend Teri and her team to anyone!! Thank you Teri and Marcella for capturing every moment and letting us remember it forever.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/13/2014

Sent on 01/15/2015

Teri was amazing. She was very responsive to any questions, open to doing some photos I wanted along with her creative photos. She is patient and has a great personality!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Cecil · Married on 08/01/2014

Teri and her staff was extremely professional and punctual. They met and exceeded all of our expectations. I was a pleasure having you capture our special day.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Laura · Married on 07/19/2014

Teri did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding photos. We had a tight timeline to get all the places and pictures we wanted to shoot before the ceremony and she was able to do it all, keep everyone organized, AND get us to the chapel early! The portraits and family photos turned out perfectly, and we were also thrilled to see how many candid pictures she was able to get during the reception of us and all of our guests. We had such an incredible time at our wedding, and Teri's photos will forever help us to relive each moment. We couldn't be more grateful for her professionalism and quality of work. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome talent with us, Teri!!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Katie · Married on 05/30/2014

We can't thank Teri enough for the way she captured our special day! From the first time we met with Teri, we know our personalities clicked and that she was definitely the right person to shoot our wedding. Her down-to-earth style, creativity, and attention-to-detail not only made our wedding day seamless, it also made the portfolio she delivered unforgettable. Whether it was overcoming 100-degree heat and a hangry fiance during our engagement shoot, or corralling our wedding party on the wedding day, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer. We would hands-down recommend her to anyone who asks.

Sent on 10/26/2014