Tuxedo Junction Reviews

81 Reviews for Tuxedo Junction

LeighAnne · Married on 10/19/2013

0.5
      0.0

I had so many problems with this vendor. The only reason I went with Tuxedo Junction was because they gave me a good deal at Bride's World in January. We paid a $20 deposit at BW and that got all the groomsmen a $75 rental, a free rental for the groom or a free honeymoon suit, and a $50 off coupon for father of bride/groom. We went to Tuxedo Junction at the Eastern Hills Mall and had no problems with the staff and they were helpful. Before we left I made sure that everything wast supposed to be the way they stated at Bride's World and it was. When we went in the second time to get a few groomsmen fitted, that's when the problems started. They never changed the price of the rental in the computer system and tried to charge all of our groomsmen over $120 for their tuxedos and didn't believe some of our groomsmen when they said they should be paying $75. Matt, the manager, was very rude to one groomsmen when he went to pay for his rental and stated that he was busy and didn't have much time to help/talk to him about the rental. I think that they never changed the rental price in their computers on purpose. We told them at least several times that we were told that we were paying for a $75 rental and they kept telling us they would change it and they never did! They are purposely trying to rip people off and think they can get away with it! The store we dealt with had bad communication skills because I kept getting different people calling me over the same thing and never fixed anything in the computers. Do not get your tuxedos from here unless you want to deal with a deceitful company. I will be posting this review on google as well.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Kayla · Married on 05/02/2015

0.0

Do not go with this company for any evening wear. They were absolutely horrible to work with from the beginning, and I now regret not just eating our deposit and going with a different company. We were on time with everything they asked for and chose the tux's very early on. The manager Tess, of the Pittsburgh South Hills location was extremely rude to us both, she mixed up my fathers tux location and he had to drive around for a day to get his tux. When asked about it, she blamed it on my husband, but never confirmed this with him. Instead Tess called me, which I told her to call my husband to work it out since he was organizing everything and I wasn't apart of the process, and she never called him, and changed it on her own. When I called her and asked her to have her manager call me, she gave me complete attitude and would not give me a number to call. I still haven't heard from her manager and it has been two weeks.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Tuxedo Junction's reply:

Kayla- We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and I will have the Regional Sales Manager give you a call right away.

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2013

0.0

We had 9 groomsmen. They were supposed to have ivory shirts and black tux with black pocket squares...simple enough? Guess not. The day of the wedding came and of course we couldn't tell until they were all dressed and standing next to one another that the shirts were off. 3 Bright white shirts, 3 ivory, and 3 creme/champaigne. I dread the moment I get my pictures back and it looks like a hot mess! Thank you TUXEDO JUNCTION- I paid good money for those pictures. Also My husband THE GROOM was supposed to be the only one with a ivory pocket square. Half my groomsmen were given black pocket squares and half ivory. We cut them in half and made do. For all the money spent I shouldn't have had to be cutting things in half.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Cole · Married on 04/19/2013

0.0

Worse damn tuxedo place ever. I wouldn't recommend if it was the only tuxedo place out there. I do not complain about ANYTHING!!!! I had to go get another suit. Wrong size pants. This place is the worse place ever. I'm demanding my money back!! The owners should be ashamed of there crappy suits/ employees. Because it all falls on there crappy self. I think it's a disgrace. A disgrace to making weddings look nice. You guys suck!! Horrible horrible horrible HORRIBLE suits. TUXEDO JUNCTION SUCKS DONKEY_______(fill in the rest).
    Sincerely,
    One pissed off customer
    (Waisted 100$)

Sent on 04/19/2013

Tuxedo Junction's reply:

I don't see any wedding in the system with that last name. what store did you go through? I don't know if it is related to us.
    Please call our customer service director, Richard Elmlinger at 1-800-724-1800 to discuss - or email more information to info@tuxedojunction.com
    Thank You.
  • User2519594 · 2+ years ago

Ripoff alert!!!!!!

Do not use this store for any of your wedding needs. They advertise free honeymoon airfare if you use them for your rentals (who wouldn't want honeymoon airfare for free?!), yet when you schedule your honeymoon, their travel service invalidates your offer unless you stay at a newly-changed hotel selection. You can have your entire honeymoon planned, and it will be for nought after their travel service screws you over.

Sent on 07/03/2012

Tina · Married on 05/22/2010

0.0

WILL NOT USE TUXEDO JUNCTION EVER AGAIN. Rented tuxes from the Parks Malls in Arlington TX. Every suit we rented had something wrong that should have been cought before we ever picked them up. Shoes had caked on mudd and scuffed up cuff seams in jackets not sewn. Eight inch hem on my fathers pants that you could see from across the room, safety pins holding up the lining on one of the jackets. If you want to look well dressed DO NOT RENT FROM THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2010