Tuxedo Junction Reviews

81 | Niagara Falls, NY

81 Reviews for Tuxedo Junction

Heide · Married on 09/21/2008

We used the Super Casuals location in Geneva, NY to rent tuxedos based on proximity to our wedding at Belhurst Castle. Ann was wonderful about setting up all arrangements over the phone, since we and our wedding party were coming in from out of town. Everything went smoothly and we were even able to leave the tuxes at the Belhurst the following morning for the shop to pick up (which was wonderful as the entire wedding party scattered to catch planes the following morning). Great value for the price paid and everyone looked fantastic!

Sent on 12/14/2008

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2007

We used tuxedo junction in the Mckinnley Mall. They were very helpful, and everything came in correct. I wish they would have altered the grooms pants some, as they were a little frumpy looking in the pictures. But overall, i was very happy with them.

Sent on 07/12/2008

3.5

Using them for tux rentals! Had a great deal at a bridal expo and had to book it right away! Very accommodating!

Sent on 12/06/2014

With a wedding party that was spread across two states Tuxedo Junction made it easy to get everyone measured and tuxedos delivered. We had two people that were not able to make it to a Tuxedo Junction but we were able to call the measurements in. Then when it came time to pick everything up it was a breeze.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Anna · Married on 03/15/2014

Ordered groom's and groomsman's tuxedos here. Great deal, received the grooms tux free!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Christina · Married on 10/23/2010

3.5

Everything about our experience with the tuxedo vendor was wonderful except for 2 interactions with the manager regarding groomsmen coming from a remote location and not arriving early enough in the day for our wedding weekend. It is really convenient having everyone able to get fitted in their own town and then picking up the tuxes locally the weekend of the wedding. Cost effective and the quality of the tuxes is quite high.

Sent on 12/12/2010

laurie · Married on 09/09/2006

everything came together in the end so i would still recommend them but they did forget to order my dads tuxedo. he went to pick it up and no one had ever had it sent in. that was kind of disasterous for me to hear but they had one sent in right away and it was there very quickly. so at least they were good under pressure and resolved it asap. and everyone looked great!

Sent on 11/23/2007

Tim · Married on 08/29/2004

Excellent service provided, prompt and flexible clothing service especially

Sent on 08/17/2008

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2011

We used Tuxedo Junction for our groomsmen, my husband, and our fathers tuxes! They were very good with the process of picking them out. They showed us newer styles and different ways we could construct the perfect tuxes for our day! The store was very busy on the day of pick up, and we had to wait one and a half hours before the guys even got to try on their tuxes. Three of the guys tux sizes were way off, however they were very fast and accurate about delivering the sizes the guys needed the next day, and the one gentleman we worked with even delivered it to the place they would be getting ready because we had rehersal that day. We had only small clitches in our experience, but they were taken care of quickly and professionally.

Sent on 10/10/2011

Monica · Married on 08/09/2014

We worked with Tuxedo Junction in North Canton, Ohio for all of our tuxedos for our wedding. We loved the selections available and got a great deal through one of their promotions. We did feel like they were a bit pushy in selecting the tux accessories, but overall had a good experience and in the end the guys all looked amazing! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Tuxedo Junction was a friendly place to visit in preparation for our wedding- the staff were knowledgeable and helpful in deciding what the guys' ensemble should look like. However, we were displeased when it came time to receive the suits... ties did not match each other's, shoes were different from each other and we suddenly were asked to pay for pocket squares, etc... Luckily no one noticed as far as were aware, but the poor guys had paid quite a bit for poor service!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Kelly · Married on 09/13/2008

4.2

We had 2 ring bearers in our wedding and they both have special needs. Consideration & flexibility was most important to us when going for the fittings and the employees were awesome. Everyone loved the style of tuxes and they had great feedback & concern the day of the wedding and after.

Sent on 10/12/2008

Mary · Married on 01/04/2014

1.0

They had the colors that matched the dresses.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/14/2010

3.5

I was very pleased with Tuxedo Junction for my groom, groomsmen, and dads. They were very helpful and everything came in on time and in the right size. They have a variety of colors and styles to choose from as well. Even though we had an appointment, we still had to wait a while but I suppose it was because it was prom and wedding season. I would definitely recommend Tuxedo Junction for your wedding.

Sent on 09/20/2010

Jayme · Married on 08/06/2005

3.5

Our 5 groomsmen were in 4 different states - one of whom was in a travelling ministry without any real home base at the time. Tuxedo Junction was so helpful, because they let 3 of the guys pick up their tuxes at stores other than the one we registered in, (we were able to get the other at the store near the wedding site) but they also let us return all of them to the same store. This was really convenient for all involved.

Tip: If you're leaving for your honeymoon right away, make sure the groom leaves the tux with a groomsman at the reception site before you drive away.

Sent on 11/09/2007
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2011

2.5

The quality of the tuxedos were great, however the could have used more help while we picked. We were waiting in line for about an hour.

Sent on 06/20/2011

3.0

Our experience with Tuxedo Junction was more difficult than it needed to be. I had booked our wedding party through a wedding expo and was given wrong information by the rep I worked with. The groom's tuxedo was free - but the vest, shirt, and tie were extra. Not a big problem, but when I asked point blank what the groom would pay for, the rep at the bridal show said 'nothing.' Same story with the ring bearer's tux. I would still have used them, but I would have liked to know about the cost in advance. Whenever my husband worked with them, everything was fine. But every time they called me or I stopped in for something, I had a problem. They had the wrong tux listed for my husband when I went in to pay, they did not get one of the tuxes we wanted to see before we decided, they only got one shirt for the groom when we asked for two, and they were insisting the ring bearer be in early for his tux - despite the fact he is five and lives in a state with no Tuxedo Junction. Of course, his tux was wrong, but they were able to get a good one in on time. In the end, everything was exactly as it was supposed to be - extra shirt and all - but it was a real task to get everything to that point.

I don't know if this is just poor management at work at the Boulevard Mall location or a problem with the chain itself. The product was good in the end, but it took a lot of handholding to get it right.

Sent on 02/01/2011

Penny · Married on 04/16/2010

2.0
      3.0

The tuxes were nice but very expensive. We paid full price for a boy's tux which I thought was crazy.

Sent on 04/23/2010

Dawnn · Married on 09/09/2011

3.5

I used tuexdo junction for my wedding. While it started out that they lost my paperwork and wouldnt give me my discounts, I did eventually got them. The colors matched my girls dresses exactly. I found them to be a bit pricey, but all tuxedo rentals seemed to be a bit pricey.

Sent on 09/26/2011
  • Danielle

Danielle Catanzaro · Married on 08/31/2019

3.0

Tuxedo junction was overall a good vendor.

There were a few things that we would’ve changed with tuxedo junction but overall they were responsive and helpful!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Sally · Married on 09/09/2006

2.0
      3.0

I thought that the overall look of the tuxedos was very nice...I didn't however, appreciate that while this company is a "chain" or all part of one corporation, their computer systems are not hooked together (they are more like a franchise operation). Our out of town groomsmen had to come to the store where we were registered to get measured and pay...even if there was a store right near them. It was totally inconveinent and if we hadn't had such wonderful guys in our wedding, I don't think we could have gotten them all together in time!

Sent on 01/17/2008

Randy · Married on 06/18/2011

3.4
      3.5

Prom season should not be put ahead of weddings, plain and simple. Many tuxes needed to be ironed, one shirt had a stain- they offered a replacement to be driven out but we were ten minutes from the ceremony time.

Sent on 08/09/2011

Alyssa · Married on 06/25/2011

3.2
      3.5

Our groomsmen and my husband looked very nice.

Sent on 04/23/2013
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 09/12/2015

3.2
      2.5

Really unimpressed. We worked with both the Boulevard Mall location (Amherst, NY) and the Eastern Hills Mall locations (East Amherst, NY). When we first booked with Yvonne, we were excited because she seemed very knowledgeable. Well. We were wrong. We picked slim fitting tuxedo pants for the groomsmen and groom. The assistant told my brother they "are supposed to fight slim" and let him go home with pants that looked like leggings. LEGGINGS. They gave the best man 2 different ties - neither were the correct color. When he called they said "oh we thought it would be nice if the best man had a different colored tie" ..uh no that's not what we wanted. Just not pleased with the way they were all over the place with their service. If my brother looked like he had leggings on, don't tell him they look right...get him another pair!! The only nice thing was the groom got a "free tux".

Sent on 09/30/2015

Tuxedo Junction's reply:

I would appreciate talking with you directly. Please contact me at nancymac@tuxedojunction.com or 1-800-724-1800. Thank you in advance for your time Nancy MacDonald

Joe · Married on 10/13/2017

2.5

I shopped at the Eastview Mall location in Victor, NY. So about 2-2 1/2 weeks before the wedding my son (age 6) and I went in for measurements and to pick out the colors. We were greeted and worked with a guy who was the manager in training or new manager, can't remember his name. He was put together, well spoken, and seemed knowledgeable about the products and process. We returned on the Tuesday evening of wedding week and the same guy is working. Both my son and I try on our tuxes. They need to order in a small vest and smaller pants for my son, no big deal. They need to order me in a smaller coat and a smaller shirt, no big deal. Now the pants are a different story. Due to my waist size and short height the pants were hemmed inside so high up that the original ankle was getting caught up on my calf. To the point where when I bent over or even took a large step it would ride up, catch on my leg, and now I've got a pant leg 3 inches above the other. When I asked about that I was told there's really nothing they can do; they don't want to cut the pant leg from an original size because it's a rental. And that's when their "we'll do anything to make this the best experience" speech went right out the window for me. But I've paid the money, the wedding is in 3 days, where am I going? So I go back Wednesday with my son. His stuff fits just fine, we bag it up, great. Me, not so lucky. Shirt fits, fine. Coat now fits but the sleeves are too long. Some excuse about doing what they did on the first one, we can fix it and be ready tomorrow. And no change in pant status. Wedding day comes around and both sleeve hems let go before the ceremony even starts. It's 4 pm, ceremony is at 4:30 pm. We're about a 15 minute drive from the store. I call, same guy answers, I'm told there's no one there but he'll call me back and let me know. I NEVER HEARD BACK! I was forced to safety pin my tux coat on the day of my wedding. I had nothing to say to them when I dropped it off the next day.

Sent on 10/15/2017