Tuxedo Junction Reviews

11 | Strongsville, OH

11 Reviews for Tuxedo Junction

Katie · Married on 09/18/2015

I looked for months to rent navy blue tuxes and everyone told me the same thing, that we would have to buy navy suits. Then the day before a bridal show I walked in to Tuxedo Junction again and found out they just were about to release new navy tuxes, just in time for my wedding. We were going to be one of the first weddings to have them. I booked it and got the groom's tux for free. Then I went to the show the next day and spun the prize wheel and won a free tux for my dad as well! They treated all our guys well and gave my groom an extra shirt the day of, just incase.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Andria · Married on 10/17/2009

We were actually at the Beachwood location but whatever. They were very accomodating and flexible. One of our groomsmen came in the morning of the wedding and went straight there to pick up his tux. They had everything ready at 9:30 AM and he was on his way on time. Everyone looked great and the price was fairly competitive, color selection was what did it for us. The fact that they match David's Bridal BM dresses was awesome! Other places we looked only had 1 or 2 shades of the color I was looking to match (Apple). Great service and not pushy!

Sent on 11/12/2009

Jessica · Married on 05/30/2009

Employees are always helpful, great customer service, super fast follow through with details. Overall an EXCELLENT experience.

Sent on 07/25/2009

Becky · Married on 08/06/2011

very cooperative, nice suits.

Sent on 08/19/2011
  • ashes517

Ashley · Married on 08/09/2008

Very good to us! Made sure we had everything we need. Employees new us by name when we came in there!

Sent on 09/02/2008

Melanie · Married on 10/04/2008

Tuxes are expensive but there are discount coupons in the Entertainment Book. I think our groomsmen ended up getting $25 off, I think...and they could each use one so we got one for all of them (and the dads). There were quite a few mix ups but they fixed them quickly. The customer service was very, very good. They were cheaper than other options (American Commodore, Men's Wearhouse, etc). My husband got his tux + our 9 year old groomsman's tux free (it counted as a ringbearer tux free). They're also very accomodating. We got this groomsman (who got the free tux) black cowboy boots to wear instead of the rental shoes and they thought that was cool...no issues to remove that option from just his order.

Sent on 02/16/2009

Emily · Married on 08/02/2014

Groom's tux didn't fit quite right--seemed baggy despite being the slim cut.

They were quick on the tuxes that needed alterations.

One groomsman went to pick up his tux and was told he was not on our list, when I'm certain he was. If he hadn't been, wouldn't they have been a bit confused when he sent them his measurements months prior? They made him pay extra for a rush delivery and he had to go back the next day (day before wedding) to pick it up. I'm certain this was their error, but since I don't have documented proof there was nothing we could do but pay the charge.

Also had trouble with their website. Supposedly you can submit measurements and manage things, but the log-in didn't work. Not that big a deal.

Sent on 08/22/2014
  • KrissyDsy

Krissy · Married on 07/02/2011

They were good for the most part. Everyone looked great and they handled me changing colors and bridal party very well. The only complaints were from some of the groomsmen and dads saying one of the men working there was rude to them.

Sent on 07/11/2011
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 08/14/2010

4.2

We used the Mentor/Erie Commons location of Tuxedo Junction for our wedding. Overall they did a nice job. They had a good selection of tuxes, colored vests, and shoes. The manager of the store was helpful in picking out our tuxes and coordinating the whole party.

When we went to get fitted there was a bit of a wait, I think there was only 1 person working at that time, but it was not too long to worry about. The tuxes do have to be back by the next day, which was a bit of an inconvenience, Monday would have been a better day.

Sent on 08/19/2010

Laren · Married on 05/21/2016

3.6
      3.0

Prices were reasonable, which is why we chose them. Workers were friendly, but when we picked the tuxes up there was a huge stain on one of the tuxes and about 3 of our groomsmen didn't have the right sizes so they had to go back the next day and pick up.

Sent on 12/05/2016

1.8
      1.5
      2.0

We had many tux-related issues in the days before our wedding. Not a single groomsman or dad got a tux that fit correctly. Some were too big, some were too small, so I'm not sure where the problem stemmed from....the store was somewhat responsive, but because of the nature of their stores, many of the boys had to drive to Beachwood or Great Northern Mall to get different sizes and styles. This was all happening at the very last minute and adding some stress and confusion to the day. I have heard from other brides that it can be difficult to fit for tuxes and that mix-ups are normal, but I wonder if the store could have done something differently or been more efficient in handling the problems.

Sent on 11/27/2013