The Dress Bridal Boutique

228 South Court Street, Medina, OH 44256 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Dress Bridal Boutique

The Dress Bridal Boutique, LLC is a wedding dress boutique located in Medina, Ohio. This boutique, located in the heart of historic Medina, offers a contemporary and vibrant bridal dress shopping experience that you will never forget. With a knowledgeable staff, private fitting rooms, and a vast selection of stunning bridal gowns, The Dress Bridal Boutique, LLC brings a new kind of bridal dress shopping that allows you to relax and enjoy finding your perfect dress.

Products Offered
The Dress Bridal Boutique, LLC is a private bridal boutique with a varied collection of gowns of all styles and sizes, including plus size gowns. The expert bridal staff is well acquainted with the salon's collection, and will help you find the perfect style to fit your personality, style, and shape. This boutique offers experience packages for you, your friends, and your family to enjoy the shopping process, including private fitting rooms and champagne. They also offer gowns for bridesmaids, flower girl and Jr. bridesmaids. Other dress and attire items offered in the salon include:

• Bridal belts

The Dress Bridal Boutique 2
The Dress Bridal Boutique 3
The Dress Bridal Boutique 4

Brandon · Married on 11/10/2018

I ended up getting my dress somewhere else but I cannot speak highly enough of my experience at The Dress! I had a long few weeks of trying on dresses and was feeling defeated, but my consultant, Marina, helped me to feel confident and excited about the process again! Everyone in the store was so sweet and genuinely interesting in helping me. Marina knew what I wanted, even though I really didn't have a clue what that was. It was a wonderful experience even though I didn't get my dress there, and I would highly recommend it to other brides :)

Sent on 12/17/2017

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

How awesome are you for taking the time to love on us!!! We are so excited you did find your gown, because truly that is the goal right! ;-) Thank you again for giving us some love and letting others know you had a great time with us, it means so much! Much love and well wishes ~ The Dress Gals
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Lombardi · Married on 10/13/2018

Just the experience you dream of

Finding THE dress at The Dress was an all around perfect experience. My 8 girlfriends, mother, gma and soon to be MIL all got to share that Ah-Ha moment with me and drool over the perfect dress. We celebrated with champange, took pictures and loved every moment. The purchasing, pick up process was smooth and no issues were had during my time working with them. The ladies love helping you sort through what you like and dont like. Enjoy!

Sent on 10/25/2018

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer for loving on us! You are too sweet! We are so glad we were able to give you a lasting memory you loved and are so excited for you and your new Hubby! Much love and cheers to many years! ~The Dress Gals

The Dress Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Sabrina Hall Photography
    Sabrina Hall Photography Wedding Photographers

The Dress Bridal Boutique is the perfect place to find your dream wedding dress! The shop is trendy and upbeat! The staff is amazing, professional, accommodating and so nice to work with! They work with you every step of the way to help you find the perfect dress. I love everything about The Dress Bridal Boutique and you will too!

• Austin and Rachel Photography
    Austin and Rachel Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with The Dress Bridal Boutique on a photography workshop that I hosted. I gave them my inspiration and they ran with it! They understood my vision completely, and brought dresses that were absolutely perfect for the day. I highly recommend them!

• Beauty Therapy
    Beauty Therapy Wedding Hair & Makeup

Walking into The Dress Bridal Boutique is a tangible step into your wedding dress dream. Exposed brick, ambient lighting, and a luxurious yet comfortable atmosphere...such perfection. Not only will you want to pour yourself into every single (exclusive) gown in the boutique, you'll want to walk out a part of The Dress family!

• 228 South Court Street Medina, Ohio, OH 44256 See on map