The Dress Bridal Boutique

Medina, OH View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The Dress Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress boutique located in Medina, Ohio. This boutique offers a contemporary and vibrant bridal dress shopping experience that you will never forget. This is a new kind of dress shopping, with a knowledgeable staff, private fitting rooms, and a vast selection of stunning bridal gowns. You can relax and truly enjoy finding your perfect dress.

Products Offered

This private bridal boutique features a varied collection of gowns of all styles and sizes, including plus-size gowns. The experienced bridal staff is well acquainted with the salon's collection and will help you find the perfect style to fit your personality and style.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Diane W. Married on 10/10/2021

Beautiful Dress

The Bridal Boutique was incredible. The got the size perfect. The only thing I had to take in was the shoulder straps. Staff very friendly and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Dress was in exactly when they said. Had so many compliments on how beautiful it was and how perfect it fit. Felt very beautiful on my wedding day.

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Diane for sharing your experience with other! We truly appreciate you taking the time to love on us! We hope to see some photos soon! Thank you again, much love! The Dress Gals
  • Grace
    Grace G. Married on 09/25/2021

Perfect Dress

I had Brittany as my consultant. She was absolutely amazing she listened to me and brought exactly what I was looking for she made me feel gorgeous and so comfortable. I found my PERFECT dress because of her

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Yeah Grace! We are so excited for you and thank you so much for letting us be apart of all this for you! Thank you for coming on here and loving on us, we truly appreciate it! XOXO - The Dress Gals
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca M. Married on 08/28/2021

The Service Every Bride Deserves

The Dress didn't just have a great selection of dresses to try on, but their staff was SO incredibly kind and fun to work with. They gave great recommendations and got me to try on some dresses that were out of my comfort zone, and I ended up finding the dress of my dreams. Couldn't speak more highly of my experience!

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Rebecca you are amazing! We had the best time with you and we thank you so much for trusting in us and letting us be apart of your big day! We wish you all the best! XOXO The Dress Gals

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

165 photos · 02/22/2018
  • Alyssa & Kyle
    38 photos · 04/29/2017

Sabrina Hall Photography Sabrina Hall Photography Wedding Photographers

The Dress Bridal Boutique is the perfect place to find your dream wedding dress! The shop is trendy and upbeat! The staff is amazing, professional, accommodating and so nice to work with! They work with you every step of the way to help you find the perfect dress. I love everything about The Dress Bridal Boutique and you will too!

Austin and Rachel Photography Austin and Rachel Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with The Dress Bridal Boutique on a photography workshop that I hosted. I gave them my inspiration and they ran with it! They understood my vision completely, and brought dresses that were absolutely perfect for the day. I highly recommend them!

Beauty Therapy Beauty Therapy Wedding Hair & Makeup

Walking into The Dress Bridal Boutique is a tangible step into your wedding dress dream. Exposed brick, ambient lighting, and a luxurious yet comfortable atmosphere...such perfection. Not only will you want to pour yourself into every single (exclusive) gown in the boutique, you'll want to walk out a part of The Dress family!

228 South Court Street Medina, OH, 44256
330-236-0214

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 12-8pm Wednesday and Friday 11-5pm Saturday 10-4pm
Location of (The Dress Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding