228 South Court Street, Medina, OH 44256 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Dress Bridal Boutique

The Dress Bridal Boutique, LLC is a wedding dress boutique located in Medina, Ohio. This boutique, located in the heart of historic Medina, offers a contemporary and vibrant bridal dress shopping experience that you will never forget. With a knowledgeable staff, private fitting rooms, and a vast selection of stunning bridal gowns, The Dress Bridal Boutique, LLC brings a new kind of bridal dress shopping that allows you to relax and enjoy finding your perfect dress.

Products Offered
The Dress Bridal Boutique, LLC is a private bridal boutique with a varied collection of gowns of all styles and sizes, including plus size gowns. The expert bridal staff is well acquainted with the salon's collection, and will help you find the perfect style to fit your personality, style, and shape. This boutique offers experience packages for you, your friends, and your family to enjoy the shopping process, including private fitting rooms and champagne. They also offer gowns for bridesmaids, flower girl and Jr. bridesmaids. Other dress and attire items offered in the salon include:

• Bridal belts

The Dress Bridal Boutique 7
  • Melissa

Melissa Hendricks · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Very Personal Experience

What an amazing place! This was the second shop I went to when searching for my wedding dress and I'm so glad I did! Marina was absolutely incredible to work with. I gave her extremely vague information on what I was looking for and she nailed it! The third dress I put on, I instantly knew it was the one. I immediately started crying. She seemed genuinely excited for me to find my dress! Not only did she find the perfect dress, it was several hundred dollars UNDER the budget I gave her. So she didn't try to over sell me! I would highly recommend working with her. Besides the amazing staff, the facility is also very inviting. Having private rooms and not having to search through dresses really made the experience enjoyable and relaxing. My daughter was a big fan of the cupcakes too :) I will always remember the incredible experience I had here. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 04/30/2019

The Dress Bridal Boutique's reply:

Melissa you are so sweet! Thank you so much for loving on us so much and our awesome Marina! She is the greatest! We are so excited to get to work with you for your big day! We appreciate you so much! All our love ~ The Dress Gals

Alison · Married on 09/14/2019

Kelly was amazing

I went through the Dress Rack and Kelly was so sweet and attentive

Sent on 09/17/2019

The Dress Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Sabrina Hall Photography
    Sabrina Hall Photography Wedding Photographers

The Dress Bridal Boutique is the perfect place to find your dream wedding dress! The shop is trendy and upbeat! The staff is amazing, professional, accommodating and so nice to work with! They work with you every step of the way to help you find the perfect dress. I love everything about The Dress Bridal Boutique and you will too!

• Austin and Rachel Photography
    Austin and Rachel Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with The Dress Bridal Boutique on a photography workshop that I hosted. I gave them my inspiration and they ran with it! They understood my vision completely, and brought dresses that were absolutely perfect for the day. I highly recommend them!

• Beauty Therapy
    Beauty Therapy Wedding Hair & Makeup

Walking into The Dress Bridal Boutique is a tangible step into your wedding dress dream. Exposed brick, ambient lighting, and a luxurious yet comfortable atmosphere...such perfection. Not only will you want to pour yourself into every single (exclusive) gown in the boutique, you'll want to walk out a part of The Dress family!

• 228 South Court Street Medina, OH, 44256 See on map