Hartville, OH 44632 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,300
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Austin and Rachel Photography

Austin & Rachel Photography is based in Cleveland, Ohio but we travel nationwide to photograph joyful couples who believe in romance, authenticity, and timeless heirlooms. We believe in laughing in the moment, many hugs, and starting a family legacy. We believe the people are the best part of a wedding, and that real flowers, the little details, and good food are all the icing on the cake.

Rachel has been photographing love since 2010, while Austin has been the big idea maker and force behind the business since 2013. We specialize in photographing weddings & natural light lifestyle portraiture.
We are inspired most by the raw emotion that wedding days offer.

Follow Austin and Rachel Photography on

Austin and Rachel Photography 4
  • Taran

Taran Calhoun · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing photographers!

I was so happy we booked with Austin and Rachel for our wedding day. I am a vendor in the bridal industry myself and had a lot of incredible photographers to choose from that I knew and worked with regularly but instead decided to book with someone I had never worked with instead. It was a great decision.

The first time we met them we fell in love with them. They’re warm and inviting, funny and you can tell they genuinely care about you and your big day. I remember them asking me things about my wedding day that I had not even thought of and thinking to myself that we would be in great hands with these guys. Fast forward to our engagement session. I picked a park in Olmsted Falls which I had never been to and neither had Rachel. She drove the hour to get there no problem at all and although we spent some time a little lost in the beginning trying to figure it out, she rolled with the punches and we got a ton of beautiful photos I will forever cherish.

Wedding planning was easy with them because they were available to answer any questions I had and again asked me questions I had not even thought of. Everything I suggested for the day of they fulfilled (golden hour photos and firework pictures). When the wedding day came they were on time and ready to rock. Having them there was such a breath of fresh air and it was so comfortable walking around the park with them as they snapped again more gorgeous photos. We saw sneaks peeks within 2 weeks of the wedding and the gallery itself was delivered to us about a month later. The pictures were a reflection of everything I had seen in their branding and on their website. They have a romantic and lighter edit style which is exactly what we wanted and exactly what we received. The pictures were 100x what I could have captured myself or any guest who attended and they were worth every $ spent.

Overall, working with Austin & Rachel was like working with people you’d known your whole life who rocked at taking beautiful photos. Our experience with them was more than exceptional and I would recommend them to every single person who is considering them for their big day.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Amber · Married on 06/02/2018

Incredible!

Seriously the BEST wedding photographers EVER. So easy to communicate with and they listen to how you envision your day & they give you exactly that! Having 2 photographers was better than I imagined! Rachel & Austin delivered shots that 1 photographer alone could not capture. We will forever be grateful for their talent & their photos from our day are everywhere in our house! We have gotten so many complements on them! We recommend them 100%!

PS. They are hilarious & make every moment feel so natural because you laugh so much!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Austin and Rachel Photography 5
    Austin and Rachel Photography 6
    Austin and Rachel Photography 7
    Austin and Rachel Photography 8

Jacqueline · Married on 07/02/2017

These two are absolutely amazing. We booked them for our wedding, but have only done our engagement shoot so far and wow were we amazed! Talk about a couple who knows their vision and what wedding photos should capture. They go above and beyond to absorb the love between the couple and it shows in their work. They're not about staged photos, but real moments.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Austin and Rachel Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• The Dress Bridal Boutique
    The Dress Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

We had such a great time working with Rachel and her vision for her shoot! She has produced some amazing photos from it and we are so excited for her and what her future holds. We cannot wait to work with her again as she is organized and professional and just love her work!

• Perfectly Planned, LLC
    Perfectly Planned, LLC Wedding Planners

I had the opportunity to work with Rachel on her photography workshop in April 2016! The shoot was amazingly well organized, beautifully staged, and extremely beneficial to all the photographers- all the pictures were spectacular! I hope I have the opportunity to work with her again very soon!

• Hartville, 44632 See on map