Perfectly Planned, LLC

Cuyahoga Falls, OH View map
$4,000 Package Price

$4,000 Package Price

Perfectly Planned, LLC is an Akron, Ohio-based wedding planner that serves the Greater Cleveland area. This company is devoted to making wedding visions come true, whether that means planning every detail or simply lending a hand on the big day. Regardless of what you need, this team will strive to keep you stress-free every step of the way.
Experience
Since 2011 Perfectly Planned, LLC has been turning wedding dreams into reality. The team consists of Val, the company’s owner and head planner; Erin, wedding coordinator; and Kayle, director of operations and wedding coordinator. These professionals are dedicated to making your wedding proceed enjoyably and seamlessly.
Perfectly Planned, LLC is committed to making sure that you enjoy the planning process. They can be involved as little or as much as you’d like. Their services include:

• Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kate
    Kate Married on 11/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Val is a Total Professional -- Highly Recommended!

Val and her staff were so amazing on and before our wedding day. Truly, they handled everything and we could NOT have done it without them. Val was so attentive and amazing throughout the wedding and we can't thank her enough. Specifically, we had a problem with our florist canceling two weeks before our wedding. It was less than ideal timing but Val, with her amazing and super human powers sniffed out trouble with my florist weeks before I even noticed. Not only did she identify that there may be a problem, she didn't bother with unnecessary details in advance (which is what I asked of her, early in the process) AND she developed a contingency plan just incase my florist fell through. When my florist did finally cancel, Val contacted other florists and presented me my options. The florist I went with that day did an amazing job and exactly what I was envisioning. And the best part of it all, I didn't have to worry about any of it. Val just took care of it. That is what she does. She is professional and on top of all details at every point in the process and I cannot recommend her enough.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa T. Married on 11/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best decision I made for my wedding!

Val and her staff were amazing from start to finish. I worked exclusively with Val during the whole wedding process. In the months leading up to my wedding she was always accessible and helpful with advice and answers to any questions that I had. She made me feel reassured every time we spoke that I was in good hands. There is 0% chance my fiance and I would have been able to pull off our dream wedding (and we did!) without Val. On the day of our wedding, Val and a team of two of her employees worked all day to get everything set up and running smoothly. They helped with decor, vendor coordination, directing guests, directing the bridal party, timeline management, you name it. One of them actually ran across the street to the store to buy me something I had forgotten, right in the middle of the reception. Val made sure I ate, brought me drinks and waters all night, and offered to help pack cars and take things home after the reception ended. I would recommend her all day to anyone who is thinking about hiring a planner for their wedding. She was a delight to work with and I couldn't have done it without her.
  • Amy
    Amy Y. Married on 09/21/2019

our wedding was PERFECT, thanks to Val

*If you haven't spoke with or hired Val yet, you need to!!!*
    On top of being one of the nicest people we know, Val is also one of the hardest working people we know. She is so knowledgable about the wedding industry and so incredibly talented. I was a DIY bride and Val took my vision and everything I planned and brought it to life (she made my mom cry walking into our venue with the work she did). She is the person I never knew I actually needed. I thought I was an organized person until I met with Val. She asked me questions that I didn't even think about, contacted my vendors for me, recommended suggestions about the flow of the time line, etc. You name it, she had it handled. She is THE person you want next to you (besides your husband or wife) on your wedding day. I had ZERO stress on our wedding day because Val was always one step ahead of us. We even had some issues come up at the reception that I knew nothing about because she handled it. I cannot thank Val enough for the time and planning she put into our special day. We are forever grateful!!

Perfectly Planned, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words Amy!! It was my pleasure to be a part of your perfect wedding day! 💛
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Austin and Rachel Photography Austin and Rachel Photography Wedding Photographers

Val helped me out when I was hosting a photography workshop. She is extremely accommodating, and was willing to go the extra mile for us! I would definitely recommend her, and I hope that we get to work together soon!

546 Graham Road Cuyahoga Falls, OH, 44221
Location of (Perfectly Planned, LLC)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding